Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

24 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

So Dotard is going to tank the world economy and embroil us in another Middle East war all in one move?

Bold move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then he'll change his mind and do nothing...except take credit for saving the world from what he would have done to it. 

38 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i wish i could use "we'll see what happens" this much in my day-to-day life.

"We'll see what happens" is the weak answer to an eight year old who out of the blue is asking to go to Disney World for Christmas. Although, most of the time the answer is just, "No!"

But one could have some fun with it if the pundits turned the tables or the meme folks got ahold of it.

It is beyond fucking sublime that Bolton got shitcanned right before this Iranian attack on Saud.  

The confluence of those three events will need a decade to unpack.  

After credentialing friends as Ambassadors to DC this morning and a Medal of Freedom presentation, DJ's schedule for today is a busy one. He will be meeting with the Crown Prince of Bahrain in the afternoon.

Tonight, DJ will be speaking in Albuquerque, New Mexico at a KAGA rally. The official line is that the Democrats in NM are a conservative bunch that the Trump folks think can be won over based on their data. Tbh, Trump has so much $$ in his campaign, that he can visit a lot of states to pull votes from unlikely places. Especially if his group keeps stiffing the host cities. Given his difficulty keeping up with the long days, it will be worth watching to ensure if he goes off 'prompter' to see if he confuses the state with the country. Apparently a lot of Americans do. His handlers have decided rather than deciding to return to DC he should remain overnight. AFAIK, he has no properties in Arizona/NM so perhaps he is also scouting the market for a new resort, unless he is flying to LA to stay at his resort there.

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

After credentialing friends as Ambassadors to DC this morning and a Medal of Freedom presentation, DJ's schedule for today is a busy one. He will be meeting with the Crown Prince of Bahrain in the afternoon.

Tonight, DJ will be speaking in Albuquerque, New Mexico at a KAGA rally. The official line is that the Democrats in NM are a conservative bunch that the Trump folks think can be won over based on their data. Tbh, Trump has so much $$ in his campaign, that he can visit a lot of states to pull votes from unlikely places. Especially if his group keeps stiffing the host cities. Given his difficulty keeping up with the long days, it will be worth watching to ensure if he goes off 'prompter' to see if he confuses the state with the country. Apparently a lot of Americans do. His handlers have decided rather than deciding to return to DC he should remain overnight. AFAIK, he has no properties in Arizona/NM so perhaps he is also scouting the market for a new resort, unless he is flying to LA to stay at his resort there.

He can take Epstein's house in NM. Epstein definitely isn't using it and Trump probably already knows where he kept all the "fun" things there. 

I don't know, but I bet Trumpkins are cancelling their Netflix accounts en masse right now.  Well, those that have them.  Like, all 6.

My BIL cancelled his Netflix for this very reason. He will buy now Nikes. My new goal is to see how many things I can get him to cancel, throw away, boycott, etc.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Wait 'till they bust out the jizz jar and initiate him.  Modicum.

If Trump were to introduce jizz jars at his rallies, every single poster on this site who is still a Republican would have his dick out in a heartbeat.  The Randall's guy and Swam would be like, "this isn't like aggy at all, we're doing it to show our burning desire to own the libs!    Haha you lib cucks pretend to be tolerant yet mock our homoerotic group rituals, so the joke's on you!" 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Obama Netflix?

well if anyone knows what losing billions of dollars looks like...

i said this a month ago, but he definitely seems like he's ramping it up.  his defense on self-enrichment is going to be some sort of bullshit about the billions of dollars he somehow lost by being president, which offsets any gains (airport gas stations?), and makes it a net-loss.  pretty much the same way he avoids paying taxes i would assume.

it's coming.