Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Trump's moral compass is literally a compass that he doesn't understand how to read.  He believes that whichever direction he's facing is north so east and west are on his right and left.  Seriously.  I would bet everything that he couldn't read a compass.  He looked directly into an eclipse and proudly pointed at it to let everyone know he knew exactly where the sun could be located.

18 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Trump's moral compass is literally a compass that he doesn't understand how to read.  He believes that whichever direction he's facing is north so east and west are on his right and left.  Seriously.  I would bet everything that he couldn't read a compass.  He looked directly into an eclipse and proudly pointed at it to let everyone know he knew exactly where the sun could be located.

His only compass is one that points straight to himself at all times. His only metric is: how does this benefit me and how does it make me more important in the eyes of others? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Guess that was what had him so riled up this morning.

Or just that the sky is blue today.  The man gets riled up by Debra Messing, NOAA, light bulbs, and by simply breathing.  There's no logic or rhyme or reason to it, other than he's a thin skin narcissistic asshole.

• Like 3

so trump revokes the 2015 waters of the united states rule today?  the one that was put in place to protect waterways from pollution through smaller tributaries and water sources, as well as sensitive wetlands? 

seems like a good, long-term vision.  we don't want to make property owners have to deal with any oversight on their behavior that may have the consequence of poisoning water.  lord knows we have no reason to believe such a thing would ever be a problem.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Trumpism = cutting off your nose to spite your face, and then fucking bragging about it.

A better metaphor for Trumpism is cutting off your genitalia to spite your dishwasher and then grabbing a fancy dinner at Golden Corral to celebrate the victory.

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

I've said this before, but I think Trump will be the best president the Dems ever had, assuming we can get him out of the office.  He's held up a big 'ol mirror to the American people and most of us don't like what we see.

There's some truth to this. I didn't really think we lived in a racist country anymore. I thought we left the days of prevalent racism back in the 60's. Boy was I wrong.

• Like 4

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

Republicans in Congress would be perfectly fine with Trump claiming jus primae noctis over their wives and daughters.   

No they wouldn't.

They'd be upset Trump wouldn't be having sex with them. 

• Like 2

Another Matt Gaetz fanboy editorial from Fox. You truly cannot tell the difference between the GOP and their propaganda arm.

Meanwhile...

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/090519_migrant_remains/migrants-bodies-found-near-ajo-arivaca-officials-left-other-remains-desert-cave-16-months/

Migrants' bodies found near Ajo & Arivaca; Officials left other remains in desert cave for 16 months

More at link.

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Attaboy. Conflating two different issues in the effort of making breathing room for the trump admin. Expressing an unsolicited favoritism (and a pattern of preference for dictators) is 100% the same thing as juggling policy decisions to prevent the middle east from falling into a further breeding ground for terrorist organizations. 

Keep up the good work. 

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Attaboy. Conflating two different issues in the effort of making breathing room for the trump admin. Expressing an unsolicited favoritism (and a pattern of preference for dictators) is 100% the same thing as juggling policy decisions to prevent the middle east from falling into a further breeding ground for terrorist organizations. 

Keep up the good work. 

The reality is the same.  We send money and military hardware to third world dictators because it effects our geopolitical ends.

Oh, but you found a rawstory piece that Trump said something stupid out loud. That makes all the difference I guess.