Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I don't know how long a human chain of 1500 plus people is, but if the Bahamans and those that are sympathetic to their plight were to make a human chain around Mar-a-Lago, (or at least in Palm Beach), that would be impressive.

roughly 9000 feet or somewhat under two miles

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

55 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It's just hilarious that Giuliani, a grossly overweight old man who has spent his entire adult life working a government office job, thinks he's going to defend anything from anybody.

Every one of these schmucks has enormous insecurity problems because they know that they're weak in every conceivable meaning of the word.

10 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

You would think on today of all days he would just tweet things about 9/11 or other positive remembrance things and otherwise just shut the fuck up. But no. Then nothing would be about him. I fully expect his speech at the Pentagon will include anecdotes about how he was there and what he did on 9/11

That was a fucking BINGO!

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Remember when trump fired his assistant he’s been fucking?  Yeah that was last week.  

Couldn’t help but think about that with stoic Melania sitting in the Oval Office today for no fucking reason. 

Was he fucking Bolton?  Or that was this week.  I can’t keep up.  

• Haha 1

so he could literally issue a ban on ecigs via executive order, right?

i mean... that seems like it would be kind of a big deal, and is just the kind of non-thought-out random spur of the moment sort of thing he loves doing. 

i know at least half a dozen people that quit smoking by switching to vape. i imagine there are at least a few million customers out there. 

it certainly isn't the most catastrophic thing he could do...but it does seem like it could be the kind of unexpected 'last straw' for many. 

it would be fitting if among everything else, something like that were to push people over the edge lol