Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

This suggests that Bolton had dignity when he joined teh administration. 

Bolton had dignity.  He had a destructive view of the proper use of America's military power and lacked any appreciation for America's moral authority in the world (which he helped degrade as a result).  But he had dignity.

And now we see him running around on Fox saying "He didn't fire me; I quit."  It's pathetic.

Take the loss, pussy.

12 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

So you all are complaining that Trump fired a man you never wanted him to hire in the first place?

This is like complaining about Mack Brown firing Greg Davis.

People complained about the Bolton pick because he is a warmonger.

People criticize Trump's bizarre firing of Bolton because Trump is fucking awful at managing the Executive Branch.

If Mack had fired Greg Davis in this manner he would deserve criticism. The reality is that if Mack managed the football program the way Trump manages the Executive Branch he would have been fired for incompetency.

• Like 3

Look at this little bespectacled beguiler, teasing the base with a tax cut. Oh you, kid! Go on with you. "The economy is in great shape, but we'll look at a tax cut 2.0 next year."  Sure, sure you will,  and then  you gut Social Security and Medicare after you get Trump reelected. That's the plan, right Steven? Tax cut and then we HAVE to make hard choices... Oh, and Steve, make sure your tie matches DJ's. He is keeping track you know.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
mistake

24 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

So you all are complaining that Trump fired a man you never wanted him to hire in the first place?

This is like complaining about Mack Brown firing Greg Davis.

If Mack had just fired his 3rd shitty OC in 2 1/2 years, then yeah, Mack sure as shit would be getting a ton of criticism.

So you don't know anything about football either? I had thought it was just politics.

Edited by yoladu
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, yoladu said:

so at a minimum, 4 National Security Advisors in under 3 years.

Flynn, McMasters, Bolton, Mr/Ms. X

Obama (8 years) - 3

GWBush (8 years) - 2

Clinton (8 years) - 2

GHWBush (4 years) - 1

Technically it’s 5.

Keith Kellogg was national security advisor between Flynn and McMaster

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/14/keith-kellogg-who-is-trumps-acting-national-security-adviser-

13 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Look at this little bespectacled beguiler, teasing the base with a tax cut. Oh you, kid! Go on with you. "The economy is in great shape, but we'll look at a tax cut 2.0 next year."  Sure, sure you will,  and then  you gut Social Security and Medicare after you get Trump reelected. That's the plan, right Steven? Tax cut and then we HAVE to make hard choices... Oh, and Steve, make sure your tie matches DJ's. He is keeping track you know.

you look at his guy and you can't help but have the word "twat" come to your thoughts.

36 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

When he's out of office they will suddenly find their balls and begin to say how they were always skeptical of Trump & his antics, how they were busy behind the scenes trying to push Trump down a saner, more diplomatic path. Any personal failings will be blamed on Obama/Hillary/liberals. 

This is why I want an impeachment vote in the House and Senate. Get these mother fuckers on record.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Pancho said:

NBC News reporting trump has reached out to McMaster because he was frustrated with Bolton

giphy.gif

This is calling your ex when the girl you cheated on her with turned out to be a crazy fucking bitch that wasn't worth it after all. 

"Hey babe.  U up? I'm so sorry.  I fucked up.  Take me back?" 

51 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Not the loquacious type that Bolton.

EEIEpD2U4AEqyUo?format=jpg&name=large

For the first time ever, user name checks out.

But I'll say that is the best resignation letter I've seen from any of these stooges.  Clearly intended to be read as 'fuck this place.'  As opposed to Pruitt's weepy letter of prostration and adulation about the greatest 4 months of his life, probably recited while holding up a boombox playing In Your Eyes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

How can you run up even close to that large of a bill for limousine service?  Even if it was several 180 mile trips back and forth, that is still an outrageously unfathomable number.  

Well, you see, it will get out that the US contracted with Trump Limousine Service*.  As we all know it is the most classy, the absolute best in limousine service anywhere in the world.  Plus, the country didn't have to ship over vehicles for the Pence entourage to use, so it actually saved the taxpayer money.  #MAGA!

*I have no idea if there is actually a Trump Limousine Service, but honestly, who among us would be surprised if this actually happened?

My guess is that Bolton would have been involved in the talks with the Taliban that were supposed to be going on about now at Camp David. Instead he got fired. Would he have not been fired if the talks hadn't been canceled? Is there more behind the scenes than is being shared. Oh wait, this is Dotard; of course there is.

3 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

For the first time ever, user name checks out.

But I'll say that is the best resignation letter I've seen from any of these stooges.  Clearly intended to be read as 'fuck this place.'  As opposed to Pruitt's weepy letter of prostration and adulation about the greatest 4 months of his life, probably recited while holding up a boombox playing In Your Eyes.

I dislike the man but my zero respect for him inched up a tad with this “resignation letter.” He might as well have told Dotard to go fuck himself.