Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Probably for a different thread, but this shows exactly why the Dems need to focus on voter turnout rather than swaying the Gary Johnson voters. 

If non-whites and 18-22 year-olds turn out in any sort of respectable manner, it’s an ass-kicking almost as bad as the one we are about to put on Rice. 

• Like 2

I truly do not want to believe this actually happened.  

Of course it’s true. It’s perfectly on-brand for this admin. A judge who threatens 2 yr olds with being torn apart by dogs, in court? REWARD HIM!
Remember folks, things only get worse - never better. And we ain’t even CLOSE to rock bottom yet.

Fuckin’ white people, man.
And to be fair....WTF with 1/3 of Hispanics?

Fucking idiots trust Monsanto, Trump, and their idiotic local community banker.  But the USDA who has seen this country through a dozen shitshows and kept us safe and fed?  Nope, those guys are shifty, tell you what man...get 'er done.  It's impossible the people that feed us are this stupid.  

28 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Fucking idiots trust Monsanto, Trump, and their idiotic local community banker.  But the USDA who has seen this country through a dozen shitshows and kept us safe and fed?  Nope, those guys are shifty, tell you what man...get 'er done.  It's impossible the people that feed us are this stupid.  

*git

5 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Mother fucking hilarious that letter is!!!

put it in the smithsonian or whatever the right museum may be. 

4 hours ago, bolverk said:

The President has had three national security advisers -- Bolton, Michael Flynn and H.R. McMaster. He has summarily fired a secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, by tweet after undercutting the former ExxonMobil CEO for months.
Secretary of Defense James Mattis resigned, reportedly in frustration over Trump's decision to pull out of Syria.
The President has also churned through two Homeland Security secretaries, John Kelly and Kirstjen Nielsen, and a National Security Agency director, Mike Rogers. He's lost a deputy national security adviser, K.T. McFarland and an ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley. Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and his deputy, Sue Gordon, left their posts last month.

Trump's foreign policy & defense = Clown shoes at a goat rodeo.

tenor.gif

poster_2014.jpg

These people are hopeless.

Exactly why I won’t feel sorry for them when they’re losing their farms. 

Bingo.
Watching fools burn on a pyre that they built and passionately stoked...well, I’m going to bask in the glow and listen to their screams.
They want cruelty to be inflicted on others...so no sympathy when it comes back to bite them.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Fucking idiots trust Monsanto, Trump, and their idiotic local community banker.  But the USDA who has seen this country through a dozen shitshows ... It's impossible the people that feed us are this stupid.  

The dust bowl says hi.  And yeah, the USDA helped fix that shitshow too.

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Bingo.
Watching fools burn on a pyre that they built and passionately stoked...well, I’m going to bask in the glow and listen to their screams.
They want cruelty to be inflicted on others...so no sympathy when it comes back to bite them.

Not as enjoyable when we're all pyre-adjacent.

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Exactly why I won’t feel sorry for them when they’re losing their farms. 

Some thread in nonCR land ended up with a ‘rural people are not so smart as a group’ thought and it was shit all over.  There’s millions of exceptions but anyone telling you as a group rural people are not slower is full of shit.  These farmers are example 1A.  Common clay of the west...

5 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Some thread in nonCR land ended up with a ‘rural people are not so smart as a group’ thought and it was shit all over.  There’s millions of exceptions but anyone telling you as a group rural people are not slower is full of shit.  These farmers are example 1A.  Common clay of the west...

I have great respect for our country's farmers, but let's be honest -- generally speaking, if they were smarter, they probably wouldn't be farmers.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Really? Nothing like starting the day off with an ignorant take. 

Yeah farming is complicated and definitely not easy.  It’s not grandpa with dementia gardening.  

That being said, their overall view of the world tends to be half baked, mostly just due to lack of exposure, not a low functioning brain.  

• Like 2

You would think on today of all days he would just tweet things about 9/11 or other positive remembrance things and otherwise just shut the fuck up. But no. Then nothing would be about him. I fully expect his speech at the Pentagon will include anecdotes about how he was there and what he did on 9/11

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

You would think on today of all days he would just tweet things about 9/11 or other positive remembrance things and otherwise just shut the fuck up. But no. Then nothing would be about him. I fully expect his speech at the Pentagon will include anecdotes about how he was there and what he did on 9/11

All about him, of course. 

4 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

He was at ground zero (he wasn't)

He saw Arabs standing on rooftops cheering (he didn't)

He said his building was now the tallest in NYC (totally true)

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

I looked into that claim a couple of months ago, and as it turns out, there was a taller building than Trump's maybe 2 blocks away.

True that he said it, because he's a classless buffoon

Of course it was also a lie 

• Like 1