Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Brennan, McRaven, et. al. did a masterfully deft job of capturing our counter-terrorism efforts (both foreign and domestic) since 11 September today on the campus of UT.  They also pontificated on what needs to be done going forward as the danger evolves and bastardizes itself.  All without every saying the word "Trump"...but make no mistake...if you support Trump---you are a child in their eyes.  And if you don't take these people seriously because he talks like you want to be spoken to...you really aren't going to like what happens next.  

9 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

How can you run up even close to that large of a bill for limousine service?  Even if it was several 180 mile trips back and forth, that is still an outrageously unfathomable number.  

I asked the same when the limo costs for POTUS' last trip to the UK were posted.  I was told by several wingnuts that "Obama spent way more than that per trip".  When asked to provide evidence . . . crickets.

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I wonder how his talk at the Renaissance is going this afternoon?

"Well, I am happy to be here to talk about HBCUs. I had a busy morning today. I fired people, my polls are great, the economy is ticking along. We're going to defeat ISIS, I was right about Alabama. Well, nice being here to talk about HBCUs. They love me on campuses, just love me. Well, bye!"

you weren't too far off:

2 hours ago, yoladu said:

so at a minimum, 4 National Security Advisors in under 3 years.

Flynn, McMasters, Bolton, Mr/Ms. X

Obama (8 years) - 3

GWBush (8 years) - 2

Clinton (8 years) - 2

GHWBush (4 years) - 1

The President has had three national security advisers -- Bolton, Michael Flynn and H.R. McMaster. He has summarily fired a secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, by tweet after undercutting the former ExxonMobil CEO for months.
Secretary of Defense James Mattis resigned, reportedly in frustration over Trump's decision to pull out of Syria.
The President has also churned through two Homeland Security secretaries, John Kelly and Kirstjen Nielsen, and a National Security Agency director, Mike Rogers. He's lost a deputy national security adviser, K.T. McFarland and an ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley. Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and his deputy, Sue Gordon, left their posts last month.

Trump's foreign policy & defense = Clown shoes at a goat rodeo.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

you weren't too far off:

I'm hearing about HBCU students who want to become scientists, engineers, and even astronauts...which surprised me because I thought all you people wanted to be professional athletes or rappers.  - Trump

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

The list of  officials Trump wants gone:

1.Tiffany

2. Jared

3. Pence

4. “Mexicans”, which he wrote after seeing the story on FEMA in Puerto Rico.

5. Shepard Smith

6. That one guy in the Secret Service that Ivanka is always looking at.

7. Ivanka’s tennis coach.

8. Ivanka’s personal trainer.

9. Ivanka’s gynecologist.

10. Ivanka’s pool boy.

11. Every single person in the Secret Service that is in charge of Melania’s protection detail.

12. Melania’s food taster.

13. Everyone with the same blood type as Melania.

14.  All officials that are possible organ donor matches with Melania.

15. All officials that have EMS training and understand Slovenian.

I'm not sure what this means but Mexicans from Puerto Rico is pretty funny.

16 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Can you imagine how long that person must have been undercover to reach that level?  

You can’t even put a dollar value on that guy.  Literally a priceless human resource that could prevent a nuclear holocaust because he would be in the right place at the right time, fighting for our side.  

But because Trump is such a treacherous piece of shit, he’s useless to us now. 

MAGA! (Pours gasoline all over body, lights match).

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The Mattis resignation letter was pretty awesome.  It stopped just short of calling Trump a traitor. 

I am suddenly envisioning at the Trump Presidential Library a separate room - the  "HALL OF RESIGNATION LETTERS" -  resignation letters beautifully displayed on individual pedestals, preserved in protective glass and exquisitely well lit.

they would be all there... Mattis, Bolton, McMasters, Tillerson, Priebus, Bannon, Kelly, Nielsen, Flynn, Porter, Spicer, Scaramucci, Hicks, Shine, Sanders, Bannon, Cohn, McGahn, Jackson, McMahon, Pruitt, Coats, Shulkin, Haley, Acosta, Comey, McCabe, Sessions, Rosenstein, Zinke, Price, etc (off the top of my head, excuse misspellings)

Edited by yoladu
  • Like 9

Thanks to trump, as a white guy, if I get really pissed off at something I think some black guy did, I now have the right once again to call him a nigger. MAGA!  Fuck that black guy.

Thanks to trump, as a white guy, if some other white guy does something that pisses me off like getting too close to my personal space or says something remotely anti-trump,  I can call them a libtard or whatever else I prefer to call them like a libtard loser. because they have a beard.

MAGA!!!

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

We white men need to be consigned to the bench for at least ten years as far as running things goes. I truly have no doubt that the country would be better off for it.

I’m a white guy and given our collective apparent support for trump, I wholeheartedly endorse this message. I’ll give up my right to vote for a few years if every other white guy dumbass has to for a few years. At least until the boomer white old guys have died off. 

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Anyone know if the Hispanic number is limited to non-white Hispanics?   If so, it's amazing that he's getting 29% approval. 

I’m quite shocked it’s that low. Maybe it’s a Texas thing but I know a bunch of Republicans-over-everything hispanics. Also quite a few coconuts & self-haters among us. 

• Like 2