Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m just waiting for Trump to come out, admit to everything, including sex with underage girls, and say, “What now bitches?”

Pretty good chance he ups the ante tonight. What word will he pull from his 5th grade vocabulary to insult the Four? Dog? Unattractive? 

10 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Well, we aren't talking about kids in cages anymore.

We aren't talking about Assange collaborating with the Russians to illegally influence our elections.

We are talking much less about Epstein and Trump. 

Trump is an idiot savant at manipulating the media and changing the subject. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m just waiting for Trump to come out, admit to everything, including sex with underage girls, and say, “What now bitches?”

think he's just going to tweet out a storm of even more racist shit to draw attention away from the Epstein furor.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 1

65% believe what Trump said is racist, including a plurality of Republicans (45-34%)

Yet....afterwards, his support among Republicans went UP:

Republican voters don’t seem to mind the racist tweets President Trump fired off this week. In fact, a new poll released Wednesday shows support for the president among the GOP actually rose just after his attacks on the four congresswomen of color known as “The Squad.”

The national survey from Reuters/Ipsos found Trump’s net approval among Republicans climbed by 5 percent from the previous week, up to 72 percent.

The poll was conducted on Monday and Tuesday. Trump tweeted on Sunday that the lawmakers — freshman Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan — should “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came.” 

So, Republicans 1) believe that what he said is racist, and 2) THEY FUCKING LIKE IT.  The math speaks for itself.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

i thought his approval rate among republicans was the highest ever at 92% even higher than the previous highest ronald reagan who was high but only at 87% thank you mr president!

was trying to capture his twitter cadence.  get rid of all logic and punctuation and it's really not that hard.

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yet....afterwards, his support among Republicans went UP:

So, Republicans 1) believe that what he said is racist, and 2) THEY FUCKING LIKE IT.  The math speaks for itself.

Well, yeah. The Republican Party is the party for racist white people. No one is trying to hide it anymore. They've owned it.

• Like 3

Just now, David Dennison said:

Well, yeah. The Republican Party is the party for racist white people. No one is trying to hide it anymore. They've owned it.

Yet they all denied it over the past week.  They are trying the ballsy play of "be totally racist" while simultaneously "completely deny being racist."  Problem: it will work.  The racism riles up his base, AND, they own that denial for themselves, so they get offended by being called racist....even though they are indeed shamelessly racist.  It's perfect.  It motivates them, it's personal.  They will definitely show up at the ballot box to show those stupid PC libs who dare say I'm racist just because I'm racist!

• Like 2

Just now, David Dennison said:

Exactly. If you don’t support white nationalism you don’t belong in the present day Republican Party. And if they call you racist because you support the white nationalist party that just means they’re a racist. Or something. 

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i thought his approval rate among republicans was the highest ever at 92% even higher than the previous highest ronald reagan who was high but only at 87% thank you mr president!

was trying to capture his twitter cadence.  get rid of all logic and punctuation and it's really not that hard.

It's the net, meaning the share of those who approve is 72 percentage points higher than those who disapprove. 

4 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

i never understood why people use the shine box as a shit talking example of finality. 

billy batts ended up beaten within an inch of his life, then stabbed to death in a trunk, then put in a shallow grave, exhumed and reburied somewhere else.

BUT HE SURE SHOWED TOMMY.

8BoX.gif

4 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Yes, when the newspaper is running a story about the online rumor. 

Huh. With background and attempting via multiple avenues to verify what happened in the past. A lot of smoke there. Given that it’s potentially a federal crime, probably should be investigated further. 

11 minutes ago, Pancho said:

The shittiest people

7 minutes ago, retread said:

I wish I hadn't read that.

5 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Agreed.  Stumbled upon the video on Twitter.  Deeply, deeply ugly.

THIS. IS. WHO. WE. ARE.

LOOK AT IT.

tenor.png

2 minutes ago, retread said:

We're watching our country disintegrate.

We have been the whole time.  This is nothing new.  Welcome aboard.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Come on, you had to know that tonight's rally in NC was going to be a full on racist shitfest. (Funny, "shitfest" was just autocorrected to "whitest.")

Yeah. We know that the 40% and more share his racist beliefs. 

It's just sad to see the crowd actively join in his racism and hatred. Chanting to send a sitting Rep. back where she came from.

10 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

So, when he gets a congresswoman killed will Nancy impeach?

8 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Pretty much my first thought

Sorry to interrupt your circle jerk, but Steve Scalise would like to have a word with you. 

2 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I'm sort of convinced that Omar broke laws.  Also, as a purely political matter, were I the other three members of "the squad,"  I'd jettison Omar.  She's the one most likely to say something utterly, utterly offensive and/or stupid and she brings nothing that the other three don't.