Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Does it really matter?  Acting racist, whether it is to further an agenda or not, makes you racist.  I don't really give a shit if it's what your soul or whatever really feels. 

obviously.

what i'm saying is that calling him a racist, though accurate, may not be enough.

what we're dealing with is far worse.

Edited by henrygandorf
misread the quoted portion...
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Chooky said:

That little faggot doesn't know how to make lemonade and clearly doesn't understand seasonal supply and demand. Deport his little non entrepreneurial ass. Skilled labor only. 

As business savvy as Trump. 

2 hours ago, Spankytoes said:

I'm a registered Democrat with no plans to vote for Trump. Otherwise, spot on.

54 minutes ago, mdmost said:

You mean you won't vote for him this time? 😀

I mean, I didn't plan on it, it just happened.

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

Anybody have white friends who instantly start talking slightly black the moment a black guy shows up? All of the sudden this motherfucker starts ending his sentences with "dawg." 

And you’re just axing questions, right?

51 minutes ago, texastough said:

not sure that's how it works

we get a president this next go-round that understands funding education is paramount to the success of this country and starts doing so. We can't fix stupid, but we can educate everyone to the extent that their little brains can handle.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Houston exurbs any different?

Here are the population breakdowns for DFW, according to Bloomberg:

White — 48.3 percent

Hispanic — 28.2 percent

Black — 16.8 percent

Asian — 6 percent

By comparison, here are the population breakdowns for the Houston area, according to Bloomberg:

White — 37.8 percent

Hispanic — 36.3 percent

Black — 16.8 percent

Asian — 7.2 percent

I mean, math says a minimum of ~25%.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

kushner even came out in an interview and said that trump long knew that obama was born in america, but kept on because he knew the right loved it.

When was that? I recall seeing an interview where he was repeatedly asked if Trump's birther campaign was racist and he just kept dodging the question, saying he wasn't part of that. I never heard him say Trump knew Obama was born in the U.S.  I mean, of course Trump knew Obama wasn't born in Kenya, never had anyone investigating in Hawaii and finding out things, it was all just racist political propaganda. But I've never heard anyone from the Trump side admit that. 

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

When was that? I recall seeing an interview where he was repeatedly asked if Trump's birther campaign was racist and he just kept dodging the question, saying he wasn't part of that. I never heard him say Trump knew Obama was born in the U.S.  I mean, of course Trump knew Obama wasn't born in Kenya, never had anyone investigating in Hawaii and finding out things, it was all just racist political propaganda. But I've never heard anyone from the Trump side admit that. 

pretty sure it was someone who wrote a book who gave the interview, revealed it in a background conversation he had with kushner.  it was sometime in the last month or two.  i could probably dig it up.

the interview you're referring to was the axios, and yeah, he wouldn't answer that shit at all.

Edited by henrygandorf

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

obviously.

what i'm saying is that calling him a racist, though accurate, may not be enough.

what we're dealing with is far worse.

Truth but Trump is a straight up racist.  His dad was a klansman and the first ever newspaper article mentioning Donald Trump in 1973 was about his discriminatory business practices based on race.  

D6B12520-F8D5-46E5-8AFA-1354A5E18632_zps

Also Central Park 5 and countless other examples before he became a politician.

But he was friends with convicted rapist Mike Tyson and well documented murderer Don King, so it’s all good.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Truth but Trump is a straight up racist.  His dad was a klansman and the first ever newspaper article mentioning Donald Trump in 1973 was about his discriminatory business practices based on race.  

D6B12520-F8D5-46E5-8AFA-1354A5E18632_zps

Also Central Park 5 and countless other examples before he became a politician.

But he was friends with convicted rapist Mike Tyson and well documented murderer Don King, so it’s all good.

i've never said he wasn't.  i think it's obvious that he is.

i feel like a lot of the time the word "racist" is used to describe something deeply ingrained in someone.  something they're born with and have grown up with and when things get said it's like they have no control over it, it's just who they are.  like an instinct.  when a reaction happens or hurtful words are uttered, it's an "accident" and things were "misinterpreted".  like when that crazy old uncle says something inappropriate without thinking or caring - they're not trying to be offensive.

there's been so much back and forth over people caring whether he's actually a racist or not, and i don't think it matters at this point.  i'm worried that what is going on is much much worse.  the way he's turning it on and off for political reasons.  that's alarming.  and he just said he thinks he's winning this political fight, which means it's going to get worse before it gets worse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

there's been so much back and forth over people caring whether he's actually a racist or not, and i don't think it matters at this point.  i'm worried that what is going on is much much worse.  the way he's turning it on and off for political reasons.  that's alarming.  and he just said he thinks he's winning this political fight, which means it's going to get worse before it gets worse.

I agree completely 

1 hour ago, Bruh Man said:

Houston exurbs any different?

Not much difference but as someone mentioned already the Houston exurbs are chock full of aggy while Dallas has a bunch more sooners.  So Houston exurbs are slightly more educated and slightly less white trash.

Its whether you would rather be in a room full of trump supporting aggy or trump supporting sooners. I’d choose aggy if given that terrible choice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Well there has been a lot of talk about that

There's also been a lot of talk about Trump fucking underage girls.

He DOES know something about that.  But he won't answer any questions about it.

But it's cool, you'll still vote for him.

Remember that time Trump left Helsinki feeling like he nailed it until he got on the plane and realized the hyenas were feeding on his crackless ass because he went too far by sucking Putin off in front of the entire world and the best excuse he could come up with was that her meant to say wouldn't instead of would even though that made no sense in the frame of context but he's so consistently illiterate that most people figured that could be true because there are no standards anymore and Republicans are perfectly comfortable capitulating with a murderous former KGB Director and I recalled all of it in a giant, run on sentence? 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

As pathetic and racist as this quote is, I predict it won't make much of a blip on the news cycle.  This is how far we've fallen.  Imagine if Dubya said this.

There’s been a lot of talk that Trump hangs out with guys who like to fuck 13 year olds and in fact there’s a lot of talk that Trump has fucked 13 year olds as well.  There’s also a lot of talk that Republicans are ok with this because in the past fucking 13 year olds was just what you did.