Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

46 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Huh. With background and attempting via multiple avenues to verify what happened in the past. A lot of smoke there. Given that it’s potentially a federal crime, probably should be investigated further. 

None of which turned up a shred of evidence to support the internet post claiming that she married her brother. 

9 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Ya think? 

An actual domestic terrorist attack against a group of Congressmen was actually perpetrated by a radicalized Leftist.

True story 

Do we need to go through the list of murders committed by the radical right in this country?

Do you really want to do that?

Think it through.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Do we need to go through the list of murders committed by the radical right in this country?

Do you really want to do that?

Think it through.

You people were just talking about oh the horror if a dem congresswoman were attacked (it would be terrible). I was merely pointing out that the most famous and recent instance of such a thing was a radicalized leftist/Bernie supporter. 

20 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I'm sort of convinced that Omar broke laws.  Also, as a purely political matter, were I the other three members of "the squad,"  I'd jettison Omar.  She's the one most likely to say something utterly, utterly offensive and/or stupid and she brings nothing that the other three don't.  

None of the others represent the voters in her district who put her into office. 

• Like 1

Just now, GRHorn said:

You people were just talking about oh the horror if a dem congresswoman were attacked (it would be terrible). I was merely pointing out that the most famous and recent instance of such a thing was a radicalized leftist/Bernie supporter. 

A parenthetical.

How generous.

1 minute ago, GRHorn said:

Uhhhhh, Cesar Sayoc ring any bells to you?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

What do you do about this? When does this end?

Vote and give money to those whose policies you support. Knock on doors.

The most effective way to dispel the hopelessness of it is some positive action. 

But, I hear Brisket has some scotch out there on the ledge so there's that. 

Edited by cactusflinthead

12 minutes ago, horncyclist said:
"Trump is reciting the details of Warren's ancestry test. He concludes, "The Indians got together and they said, 'We don't want her.'" (Cherokee leaders and others criticized her over the test. There was not a summit of "The Indians.")"

What do you do about this? When does this end?

His points of reference for The Indians are probably Tom Sawyer, Little Big Man, Josey Wales, and F-Troop.

8 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

You are obviously a reluctant trump voter. On behalf of surly, I would like to know how we can appeal to you? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

All that proves is that she's pretty well assimilated. Cheating on taxes is the American way. 

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Trump brags about it. Says it means he's smart. 

I think the issue isn’t with whether it was beneficial or not. You’re right people don’t care for the most part.

The fact that you’re confused as to which spouse you’re supposed to jointly file your taxes with definitely gives the impression that something was not quite right in the arrangement they had. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

21 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Why is this so hard to figure out? An entire page of the AOC thread wasted from assholes quoting Ttom, which circumvents the ignore. 

At least I don’t ramble, and I’m sober most of the time. 

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Yeah and tomorrow when he wakes up he's gonna be sober, you however will still be stupid and a supporter of hate.

He's still going to wake up drunk on power. 

(Or did I misunderstand who you were talking about?)

Edited by WhatTheBuck

20 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I appreciate you taking the time to link what you were referring to. With that said, you're shitting me, right? If she's a criminal for that, when are we going after Cruz for inaccurately reporting campaign loans from Goldman Sachs and Citibank as personal loans? He's also "not from here", should we send him back to where he came from too?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

@Doc Sam Beckett  is drunk with power?

Is he the one that's been fucking with the activity feed, because that shit is annoying. 

Yeah

2 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

@Doc Sam Beckett  is drunk with power?

Is he the one that's been fucking with the activity feed, because that shit is annoying. 

Yeah, I figured out pretty quickly that he was probably talking about someone else other than Trump in the Trump thread. My mistake. 

52 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

How long before he calls her an actual slur?

It's only a matter of time before "cunt" slips out.  At that point, all the proper Baylor wimmens will quietly attest to the fact that they wished POTUS didn't speak in such a locker room dialect, but they understand and appreciate what he is accomplishing.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's only a matter of time before "cunt" slips out.  At that point, all the proper Baylor wimmens will quietly attest to the fact that they wished POTUS didn't speak in such a locker room dialect, but they understand and appreciate what he is accomplishing.

No question that he has some behind-closed-doors nicknames that are disgusting. They'll come out in a tell all book 5 years from now.

7 minutes ago, retread said:

No question that he has some behind-closed-doors nicknames that are disgusting. They'll come out in a tell all book 5 years from now.

Maybe even sooner than that, when they realize their job prospects are slim and none after serving in this administration.

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:
1 hour ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:
Why is this so hard to figure out? An entire page of the AOC thread wasted from assholes quoting Ttom, which circumvents the ignore. 

Because there's no list of who's on ignore. Unless someone hollers I have no idea which of them is on ignore.

If someone constantly posts shit that is worthless and stupid as fuck, it's a pretty good bet that they're on a lot of ignore lists. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chooky said:

Whenever I want to accurately determine whether something is racist or not I like to assemble 8 white women, wearing way too much makeup, from Dallas to do the calculation. 

CNN can drink my balls. 

Outside of Austin and parts of the Hill Country fuck Texas. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

This whole display is vile and sad, but it's funny that Republicans actually think that Jewish voters will watch this and be thrilled by a screaming demagogue riling up an angry mob with calls to expel a citizen who belongs to a minority religious faith.

• Like 6

Just now, Mojo Hand said:

This whole display is vile and sad, but it's funny that Republicans actually think that Jewish voters will watch this and be thrilled by a screaming demagogue riling up an angry mob with calls to expel a citizen who belongs to a minority religious faith.

It's not Jewish voters who care about what he says about Israel. It's the lunatic evangelicals waiting for the second coming.

• Like 3