Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

17 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Turn your goddam chair to face her like a man!

Remember when the negro president showed his weakness by wiping away tears when talking about the children slaughtered at Newtown? The country barely survived that display of weakness the libtards like to call "compassion." There's no place for common decency or respect when you're committed to MAGA.

• Like 1

Sorry brisket but I respectfully disagree. He only wins if either (1) the dems don’’t turnout which is absolutely not going to happen in 2020, or (2) the republicans cheat their ass off which is certainly possible but won’t be as easy this time.

Admit it, you were wrong about 2018, and at least admit that you certainly could be wrong about 2020. Your a lawyer right? You ain’t gonna tell your client they are 100 percent going to jail or 100 percent getting off, right? 

Personally I put the odds that Trump and the trumpkins go down in 2020 at 70-30. Maybe that’s optimistic, but not unreasonable IMO. What do you think? 

I agree that few things in this world are 100%. But flip your numbers. I say a better than 70% chance Trump wins. Because see all the ways that they can disenfranchise voters, hack machines, invite and cooperate with foreign interference, etc. On top of my turnout observations.

But it doesn’t matter. We can MAYBE defeat Trump. But Trumpism isnt going anywhere. There’s no GOP without it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

It will be.

Look at it this way: There was 58% voter turnout last election.  Let's presume that it was the same percentage for folks favoring each candidate.

If Trump loses some of the folks who would have supported him....but gets 90% turnout among those who still support him, he will win.  Enthusiasm and turnout win, not preferences or polls.

If 70% of the people who support the Dem candidate vote, and 90% of the people who support Trump vote, it won't matter that the "support" polls are 55-45 in favor of the Dem.  Those turnouts give us a margin in TRUMP'S FAVOR of 38.5% of voters for the Dem (70% of 55%) being beaten by 40.5% of voters for Trump (90% of 45%). 

He's playing the enthusiasm and turnout game.  It's a good strategy -- look at and listen to these folks, they're willing to kill and die for him.  He will win.  Not because more people WANT him to win, but because the people who want him to win will ALL show up and vote.  With religious fervor. 

Meh.  Brisket oversimplified analogies  > Brisket math based on pulled out of ass numbers.  

• Like 1

Mussolini would have his black shirts publicly beat the shit out of one of the first voters at the polling place for not voting for the fascist party.  

Of course it didn’t matter if the voter actually did vote for the fascist party, the strategy was incredibly effective all the same.

You know, Ted Lieu has been just as publicly critical of Trump as any of the squad ladies - and for much longer.

Why no “Send him back!” for him?

My best guess is that Trump knows that Lieu will eviscerate him on Twitter. His social media flame game is top level.

• Like 1

My best guess is that Trump knows that Lieu will eviscerate him on Twitter. His social media flame game is top level.

That and he has a penis. Trump sees the women as the easier targets. And aren’t racist more accepting of Asians?
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, sachick said:

That and he has a penis. Trump sees the women as the easier targets. And aren’t racist more accepting of Asians?

Yes, East Asians are the "good" immigrants. Plus, Lieu's dick is bigger. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

“For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire workers for his vineyard. He agreed to pay them a denarius for the day and sent them into his vineyard.

“About nine in the morning he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing. He told them, ‘You also go and work in my vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right.’ So they went.

“He went out again about noon and about three in the afternoon and did the same thing. About five in the afternoon he went out and found still others standing around. He asked them, ‘Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing?’

“‘Because no one has hired us,’ they answered.

“He said to them, ‘You also go and work in my vineyard.’

“When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, ‘Call the workers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last ones hired and going on to the first.’

“The workers who were hired about five in the afternoon came and each received a denarius. So when those came who were hired first, they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner. ‘These who were hired last worked only one hour,’ they said, ‘and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day.’

“But he answered one of them, ‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? Take your pay and go. I want to give the one who was hired last the same as I gave you. Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’

“So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

Matthew 20:1-16.

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

She should peg him.

Two posts, back to back.  A quote from the Bible followed by "She should peg him."

Perfect bookends for this site.

35 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Meh.  Brisket oversimplified analogies  > Brisket math based on pulled out of ass numbers.  

There is an 80% chance Xenu will return before the election, we are fucked either way.

It's like having Lupus, you don't take an aspirin and call it a day, you fucking call Tom Cruise or maybe John Travolta for an appointment with the e-meter to measure your Thetans. You get your ass to the Drag for that appointment and maybe head over to Waterloo for some CD's and try and pickup the cute strawberry blonde chick with an attitude working the register.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

There is an 80% chance Xenu will return before the election, we are fucked either way.
It's like having Lupus, you don't take an aspirin and call it a day, you fucking call Tom Cruise or maybe John Travolta for an appointment with the e-meter to measure your Thetans. You get your ass to the Drag for that appointment and maybe head over to Waterloo for some CD's and try and pickup the cute strawberry blonde chick with an attitude working the register.

See, this dude knows what’s up.

Never closed the deal with that cute chick though. Goddammit.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

You know, Ted Lieu has been just as publicly critical of Trump as any of the squad ladies - and for much longer.

Why no “Send him back!” for him?

Trump may not want to remind people that Lieu is still currently serving in the military (USAF Reserve) - something that Trump and his sons and in-laws have avoided doing.

That and Lieu's twitter game is tight.

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm honestly surprised that Trump has not tried to kick Lieu out of the Air Force Reserves.  But that would go beyond passive-aggressive, and out of Trump's comfort zone.

I wouldn't put it out of his bag of tricks if Lieu drew serious blood. As an officer you can't criticize the CIC. If Trump went full Trump he'd have Ted charged under Article 88. 

Not sure whether this should go in the running alt-right thread or here, but have spent a lot of time downtown this week (kid is doing some stuff at the YMCA), and found myself hanging out at our $125 million library palace.

Have actually seen two of the near-mythical young Trumpkins, both around college-age.  One had a Trump hat, t-shirt, and I think a phone case or wallet, didn't get a good look.  He looked like Napoleon Dynamite, and was just as goofy.

The other one was more subtle - looked like he had some Trump and Q stuff on what I assumed was his backpack (could have been his friend's), but what stood out was that he was wearing a US Border Patrol hat.  It was subdued, but definitely had the logo.  He looked like he couldn't have passed a physical for the BP, and I have a feeling he has a manifesto or two floating around on his laptop (Chinese-made).  I'm guessing he thinks he will trigger some brown people.

Both of them were perfect examples of incels, although there is probably some Trumpkinette out there looking to go all Idiocracy and pump out half a dozen kids for either of them.

I was impressed that both were running the risk of having an encounter with a minority, but maybe their moms kick them out for a few hours during the day.

16 minutes ago, RPM said:

I wouldn't put it out of his bag of tricks if Lieu drew serious blood. As an officer you can't criticize the CIC. If Trump went full Trump he'd have Ted charged under Article 88. 

Lieu being a member of the JAG, he probably a) knows where to draw the line and b) can retire since he has 24 years in.

And also, I think Lieu would relish the thought of tangling with Trump on this front.

It is amusing that Trump ignores him though.  

8 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Now it's down to three congresswomen?  Did he just eject Pressley from the squad because she can't be as easily portrayed as foreign to his racist base? 

Edited by Mojo Hand

5 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Haha, this fucking idiot thinks he's zinging the journalist who got him to talk through flattery, when it just shows what an easily manipulable fool Trump is. 

Also, the golf blast could not be less self-aware. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

He certainly sounds like someone who went to Wharton.

Correct!

Jesus Christ, he's a dummy. 

"We pay much higher interest rates. In other words, are interest costs are higher."

Good grief. Those are the same words. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Yeah I was going to say he was probably on a golf course while himself when he had that made up conversation.  Making up his score at the same time.

38 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

The comments are priceless

I follow Sarah Beattie too, for more prurient interests as well as political.

• Like 4