Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

We were speculating on Graham and his sudden turn to support all things Trump.  Here's another angle other than the dirty sexual pictures one.  But then, why not both?

https://medium.com/@TheDemCoalition/lindsey-graham-russian-oil-money-a-campaign-finance-scandal-f0ef9442ef2a

Len Blavatnik is a Russian oligarch with US and UK citizenship who donated to Sen. Graham’s 2016 presidential campaign. Blavatnik made many of his billions off Russian oil. He is also long-term business partner of Kremlin-linked Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska at RuSal, the aluminum giant in which he is a major investor, as well as Viktor Vekselberg, who is entangled with Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen through his U.S. family office Columbus Nova.

Sen. Graham’s political action committee received a total of $800,000 from Blavatnik via his company, Access Industries. He received $500,000 in May 2015 just before Donald Trump declared and another $300,000 in October 2015, long after it was publicly apparent Graham’s campaign had no traction in the polls. The Blavatnik family, including Len, donated another $57,000 to Graham’s campaign directly, but the Senator’s campaign later returned $13,500.

Senator Graham abandoned his 2016 campaign for president on December 21, 2015. Blavatnik gave $7.35 million to PACs working for high-ranking Republicans, including both the Speaker of the House and Senate Majority Leader, during the 2015–16 federal campaign cycle. Special Counsel Robert Mueller was probing donor Blavatnik for his ties to Donald Trump and specifically a million dollar inaugural donation.

Forbes amply documented Blavatnik’s source funds from the Kremlin in 2013 by exhibiting a copy of the wire transfer itself in a story entitled “The Four Horsemen of Russia’s Economic Collapse.” It described his sale of a private Russian oil company to state-controlled Rosneft.

This report also indicates that a Ukrainian food industry executive — who used to work for the sanctioned Russian bank, Sberbank — and his family, who are based in New Jersey, were also significant donors to Graham’s presidential campaign, who had excessive donations returned.

Lastly, the report notes that Sen. Graham received illegal campaign donations from a Chinese-American virologist.

The person who arranged the illegal campaign donations scheme was a biotech company CEO named Dr. Jian-Yun Dong aka Dr. John Dong and his wife Dahner Wang. Eventually, Dong was convicted for arranging illegal foreign campaign contributions to Graham and was sentenced to 18 months in jail for that charge. He received an additional 70-month federal jail sentence in his second trial on federal corruption charges, for converting research funds into a lobbying slush fund and a source of funds for real estate improvements.

Sen. Graham helped Dr. Dong obtain earmarks totaling $19.6 million in federal grants from NIH and the military. His wife Wang turned on him, cooperating with prosecutors and leading to the scientist’s conviction and imprisonment.

Lindsey Graham was not charged in the criminal case against Dr. Dong, because prosecutors “found no evidence” he knew of multiple illegal schemes by his political donor.

There is more in the article. 

• Like 1

We were speculating on Graham and his sudden turn to support all things Trump.  Here's another angle other than the dirty sexual pictures one.  But then, why not both?
https://medium.com/@TheDemCoalition/lindsey-graham-russian-oil-money-a-campaign-finance-scandal-f0ef9442ef2a
Len Blavatnik is a Russian oligarch with US and UK citizenship who donated to Sen. Graham’s 2016 presidential campaign. Blavatnik made many of his billions off Russian oil. He is also long-term business partner of Kremlin-linked Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska at RuSal, the aluminum giant in which he is a major investor, as well as Viktor Vekselberg, who is entangled with Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen through his U.S. family office Columbus Nova.
Sen. Graham’s political action committee received a total of $800,000 from Blavatnik via his company, Access Industries. He received $500,000 in May 2015 just before Donald Trump declared and another $300,000 in October 2015, long after it was publicly apparent Graham’s campaign had no traction in the polls. The Blavatnik family, including Len, donated another $57,000 to Graham’s campaign directly, but the Senator’s campaign later returned $13,500.
Senator Graham abandoned his 2016 campaign for president on December 21, 2015. Blavatnik gave $7.35 million to PACs working for high-ranking Republicans, including both the Speaker of the House and Senate Majority Leader, during the 2015–16 federal campaign cycle. Special Counsel Robert Mueller was probing donor Blavatnik for his ties to Donald Trump and specifically a million dollar inaugural donation.
Forbes amply documented Blavatnik’s source funds from the Kremlin in 2013 by exhibiting a copy of the wire transfer itself in a story entitled “The Four Horsemen of Russia’s Economic Collapse.” It described his sale of a private Russian oil company to state-controlled Rosneft.
This report also indicates that a Ukrainian food industry executive — who used to work for the sanctioned Russian bank, Sberbank — and his family, who are based in New Jersey, were also significant donors to Graham’s presidential campaign, who had excessive donations returned.
Lastly, the report notes that Sen. Graham received illegal campaign donations from a Chinese-American virologist.
The person who arranged the illegal campaign donations scheme was a biotech company CEO named Dr. Jian-Yun Dong aka Dr. John Dong and his wife Dahner Wang. Eventually, Dong was convicted for arranging illegal foreign campaign contributions to Graham and was sentenced to 18 months in jail for that charge. He received an additional 70-month federal jail sentence in his second trial on federal corruption charges, for converting research funds into a lobbying slush fund and a source of funds for real estate improvements.
Sen. Graham helped Dr. Dong obtain earmarks totaling $19.6 million in federal grants from NIH and the military. His wife Wang turned on him, cooperating with prosecutors and leading to the scientist’s conviction and imprisonment.
Lindsey Graham was not charged in the criminal case against Dr. Dong, because prosecutors “found no evidence” he knew of multiple illegal schemes by his political donor.
There is more in the article. 

Dr. Dong

18 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

"The Chin" sounds like some Dick Tracy character 

Vincent Louis "The Chin" Gigante was a NYC mob boss of the Genovese crime family in the 80's-90's.

Incidentally, Trump's dad, Fred, was pegged as a front for the Genovese crime family.  weird coincidence.

38 minutes ago, kevwun said:

What are the odds Trump is leaving for a golf course today?

Given that he’s been losing his shit on twitter for a big chunk of the morning, I’d say he will remain camped in his shitter or bedroom with Fox News blaring, and his iPhone in hand.  

9 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

all he was thinking was how that dirty Muslim woman won a Nobel Prize, and why can't he get one, too.

I also think that Trump has not connected what she's saying to what his policy is on asylum seekers and admitting Muslims to the US.

ooopity doo doo IVANKA...oop oop... People are talking near me. I hear something about ISIS...I would not grap this skinny Mexican woman's pussy even though she'd let me..Something about her family..."Where are they?"... Dead. Sad. This safety stuff is booooorinnng...IVANKA...oopity doo...Got to shut this tramp up.  "We'll look into it."...she won't shut up...I wonder if a Nobel winner can nominate somebody for a Nobel? ... I wonder where Barron is...Maybe he's with IVANKA!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

i don't have the energy to go back and find it, but hey remember a few days ago, when some trumpkin troll claimed that fearless leader didn't single anyone out or name names and that we were being racists by assuming who he was talking about in his sunday twitter rants?

oh, good times those.

2 minutes ago, retread said:

somewhere, through all the lies and other assorted garbage, is the fact that some people actually do have respect for the office of the president, and this is a shocking revelation to this idiot.  so maybe, when this is all over, in the end, he'll actually learn someth-

nah, i can't finish that sentence with a straight face.

I also think that Trump has not connected what she's saying to what his policy is on asylum seekers and admitting Muslims to the US.
ooopity doo doo IVANKA...oop oop... People are talking near me. I hear something about ISIS...I would not grap this skinny Mexican woman's pussy even though she'd let me..Something about her family..."Where are they?"... Dead. Sad. This safety stuff is booooorinnng...IVANKA...oopity doo...Got to shut this tramp up.  "We'll look into it."...she won't shut up...I wonder if a Nobel winner can nominate somebody for a Nobel? ... I wonder where Barron is...Maybe he's with IVANKA!

Aren’t the Yazidi Christian?

6 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

nope:

Their religion, Yazidism, is also called Sharfadin by Yazidis.[18] It is a monotheistic religion and has elements of Ancient Mesopotamian religions[40] and some similarities with Abrahamic religions such as Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidis#Religious_beliefs

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, retread said:

Watching this earlier, I was struck by how vocally the crowd cheered when he said "God damn poor." I guess this cowardly sack of bile and high self-regard is just God's Salty Sailor being hard on the least of us and taking the Lord's name in vain.

So much of the electorate doesn't stand for anything more than Donald Trump does. No internal sense of honor or integrity. No external sense of a watching God who does anything but approve of their vilest acts.

This group is addressed as patriots by the arch phony patriot from the White House. None of them can possibly even fathom what their country is or how they could possibly be damaging it.

They are criticism proof. Call deplorables racist and they click their tongues because they know that's just something the racist libs call them when the lib have no other answer.

Call them Nazis, that can never be accurate because it's necessarily an exaggeration used by the real traitor libs who hate America.

Call them idiots and they beam. We ain't no elitists. You is, though.

Idiot World isn't a globe; it's smelly vortex around which we all swirl.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

No. They are monotheists who ostensibly worship the Judeo/Christian/Islamic God, but prominent in Yazidism is Melek Taus, the "peacock angel", which some Muslims, Jews and Christians associate with Shaitan but Yazidis find this very offensive. 
Yazidism is a fascinating system and in some ways represents a midpoint between Zoroastrian monotheism and the big 3. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 2