Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

16 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Send her back!

Send her back!

*President Trump huge smile on his face*

2019 USA

Well since we are taking him at his word, in the same 150 characters he asked her to come back and fix the country. 

Sounds benevolent. We are only going to take the half of the sentence we need lol

• Fuck You 1

Which race was he referring to? Please show your work.

Let me spell this out for you because I’m certain that the other responses above are waaaaaay too sophisticated for you:

You don’t have to mention a race for a comment to be racist.

I know. It’s mind blowing for you. So I’ll repeat it to make sure it settles in:

You don’t have to mention a race for a comment to be racist.

When you pick out four people of color (Trump has confirmed he was talking about them - don’t try and weasel saying “he didn’t say it was them specifically”) use a racist trope against them “go back to where you came from”(reminder: these people are all American citizens), then you can be sure it’s a racist statement.

I know that in your mind it’s only racist if one uses a color or epithet. But just try telling a person of color at your office to “go back where they came from” and see if HR thinks it isn’t racist.

How does it feel to support a racist president?

• Like 4

On 7/19/2019 at 7:44 AM, DDD Dad said:

The comments are priceless

Pretty much inevitable at this point that the Chinese surpass us as the global superpower. There are just way too many inbred idiots in this country for that not to happen. 

8 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Well since we are taking him at his word, in the same 150 characters he asked her to come back and fix the country. 

Sounds benevolent. We are only going to take the half of the sentence we need lol

Every new hour, a completely clean slate and fresh new benefit of the doubt for the pathologically-lying racist.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Counterpoint:

Go to Yellowstone and watch the chinese tourists.

The Chinese tourists might be weird but I bet they know organic chemistry like the back of their hand. The deplorables wear their ignorance like a badge of honor and despise higher education bc the crazy man on the radio told them they are liberal indoctrination camps. 

Edited by Bruh Man
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Counterpoint:

Go to Yellowstone and watch the chinese tourists.

Counter to counterpoint: it's a white dude in Crocs named Terry trying take a selfie with bison. 

• Like 2

I don’t think trump is a racist in the classic definition the world. For him, he only works for and likes people that meet certain criteria:

• feed his narcissism
  • and/or be a source of money for him 

This scenario wont happen but if a sizable contingent of republicans publicly opposed him, and the main democrat party publicly praised him, he would switch gears somewhat towards the dem side.  Now this won’t  happen but if pelosi and Schumer want something specific from him, they can get it easily  

Look how world leaders are treating him.  Offer him great praise as the greatest president up there with Washington and Lincoln, and America will now do anything for your country.   Say trump is great and America should re-elect him, and $10B in aid will show up.  

But back on the racism question, sure there is some level of racism with him that any 75 year old would have that is less likely in a 20 year old.  That’s just the nature of generations and time.  20 year olds today will look somewhat bigoted to future generations.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

If I'm a wealthy Democrat donor, I'm paying 100 people to show up to every Trump rally and start the "lock her up!"  chant.

The campaign already has people on staff who do that. 

I tuned into a few minutes of Donnie Deutsch's new show Saturday Night Politics on MSNBC last night because there wasn't anything else on. I'd seen it once before and it wasn't too bad. This one had Omarosa and the Mooch on as guests, plus a few others, and everyone was talking over each other so I couldn't take it for long. But Omarosa made a comment that I thought was probably true. She said they have "section leaders" at those rallies that lead the chants. The "lock her up" and "send her back" chants aren't spontaneous. 

Remember, it's reality TV. It's scripted. 

46 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don’t think trump is a racist in the classic definition the world. For him, he only works for and likes people that meet certain criteria:

• feed his narcissism

Toss in a huge dose of insecurity, and the need to have people around him who help keep it at bay.

For instance, his tweets about West Virginia.  Those tell me he caught wind of an unfavorable internal polll

Friedman on Trump 2020

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/news-trump/trumps-going-to-get-re-elected-isnt-he/ar-AAEriAO?li=BBoPU0R

Dear Democrats: This is not complicated! Just nominate a decent, sane person, one committed to reunifying the country and creating more good jobs, a person who can gain the support of the independents, moderate Republicans and suburban women who abandoned Donald Trump in the midterms and thus swung the House of Representatives to the Democrats and could do the same for the presidency. And that candidate can win!

But please, spare me the revolution! It can wait. Win the presidency, hold the House and narrow the spread in the Senate, and a lot of good things still can be accomplished. “No,” you say, “the left wants a revolution now!” O.K., I’ll give the left a revolution now: four more years of Donald Trump.

That will be a revolution.

Four years of Trump feeling validated in all the crazy stuff he’s done and said. Four years of Trump unburdened by the need to run for re-election and able to amplify his racism, make Ivanka secretary of state, appoint even more crackpots to his cabinet and likely get to name two right-wing Supreme Court justices under the age of 40.

Yes sir, that will be a revolution!

It will be an overthrow of all the norms, values, rules and institutions that we cherish, that made us who we are and that have united us in this common project called the United States of America.

If the fear of that doesn’t motivate the Democratic Party’s base, then shame on those people. Not all elections are equal. Some elections are a vote for great changes — like the Great Society. Others are a vote to save the country. This election is the latter.

• Like 2

Just now, NowThis said:

Friedman on Trump 2020

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/news-trump/trumps-going-to-get-re-elected-isnt-he/ar-AAEriAO?li=BBoPU0R

Dear Democrats: This is not complicated! Just nominate a decent, sane person, one committed to reunifying the country and creating more good jobs, a person who can gain the support of the independents, moderate Republicans and suburban women who abandoned Donald Trump in the midterms and thus swung the House of Representatives to the Democrats and could do the same for the presidency. And that candidate can win!

But please, spare me the revolution! It can wait. Win the presidency, hold the House and narrow the spread in the Senate, and a lot of good things still can be accomplished. “No,” you say, “the left wants a revolution now!” O.K., I’ll give the left a revolution now: four more years of Donald Trump.

That will be a revolution.

Four years of Trump feeling validated in all the crazy stuff he’s done and said. Four years of Trump unburdened by the need to run for re-election and able to amplify his racism, make Ivanka secretary of state, appoint even more crackpots to his cabinet and likely get to name two right-wing Supreme Court justices under the age of 40.

Yes sir, that will be a revolution!

It will be an overthrow of all the norms, values, rules and institutions that we cherish, that made us who we are and that have united us in this common project called the United States of America.

If the fear of that doesn’t motivate the Democratic Party’s base, then shame on those people. Not all elections are equal. Some elections are a vote for great changes — like the Great Society. Others are a vote to save the country. This election is the latter.

Fuck Thomas Friedman. He's a cunt who fell ass-backwards into money. His opinion on anything should be ignored.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Fuck Thomas Friedman. He's a cunt who fell ass-backwards into money. His opinion on anything should be ignored.

He’s a smart dude but he has lost all credibility when it comes to contemporary political analysis after the way he played propaganda foot soldier for (MBS) Saudi Arabia/National Security establishment. 

Example: 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/23/opinion/saudi-prince-mbs-arab-spring.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He’s a smart dude but he has lost all credibility when it comes to contemporary political analysis after the way he played propaganda foot soldier for (MBS) Saudi Arabia/National Security establishment. 

Example: 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/23/opinion/saudi-prince-mbs-arab-spring.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

He enabled W. and the build up to Iraq.

Fuck him and his stupid face.

27 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

I'll believe it when I see it.

I vividly remember 2008 when McCain corrected the woman in the stands who called Obama a Muslim and since then he's been excoriated by the GOP base.  Trump will not do it - I would be shocked if he corrects a crowd like that.

That's just pathetic damage control. Because even when the administration disagrees with President Fuckface, they can't speak to him directly. They have to just walk behind him and clean up all the shit he's smeared on the walls. 

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

He enabled W. and the build up to Iraq.

Fuck him and his stupid face.

He’s really the embodiment of the establishment in the media.  He plays both sides on damn near everything but always sides with the power and money in the end.  Some of his books are thought provoking though.

4 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Vox did a fairly concise Greatest Hits of Trump's racism recently, but also included some pretty stellar deep tracks.

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” Trump at first denied the remarks, but later said in a 1997 Playboy interview that “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

• feed his narcissism

This scenario wont happen but if a sizable contingent of republicans publicly opposed him, and the main democrat party publicly praised him, he would switch gears somewhat towards the dem side.  Now this won’t  happen but if pelosi and Schumer want something specific from him, they can get it easily  

Look how world leaders are treating him.  Offer him great praise as the greatest president up there with Washington and Lincoln, and America will now do anything for your country.   Say trump is great and America should re-elect him, and $10B in aid will show up.  

But back on the racism question, sure there is some level of racism with him that any 75 year old would have that is less likely in a 20 year old.  That’s just the nature of generations and time.  20 year olds today will look somewhat bigoted to future generations.

eh, he is a narcissist but that doesn't mean he isn't a classical racist either. he just lets it go if you stroke his tiny ego peen.

Saw a Trumpkin on tv earlier asked “is there anything Trump could do to lose your support?” and her answer was “no”. First of all, if you ever find yourself answering that question that way, about anything, you’re in a cult. Second, there was no follow-up question. Like say “so if Trump started gassing people and nuked the west coast, you’d still support him?”. The entire thing made me a vessel of rage.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

did they talk with white or black southerners ?

Well, according to CNN and a particular flock of menopause and collagen from North Dallas, who reside in gated communities that frown on the presence of minorities, racism doesn't even exist anymore. I know, I was relieved to hear it, too.

• Haha 1

Mr. Friedman steps back, looks at the big picture, and puts on his thinking cap.

Conclusion: The Democrats are the problem. A lot of individual Democrats want to vote for what they want when they should actually be voting for what they don't think is enough because it is their duty to be lock-step partisans who unite to hate a common enemy and do whatever it takes to remove that common enemy.

The solution: We need another party operating just like the GOP if we want to get rid of the GOP scourge.

That's some first rate thinkin' there.

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Mr. Friedman steps back, looks at the big picture, and puts on his thinking cap.

Conclusion: The Democrats are the problem. A lot of individual Democrats want to vote for what they want when they should actually be voting for what they don't think is enough because it is their duty to be lock-step partisans who unite to hate a common enemy and do whatever it takes to remove that common enemy.

The solution: We need another party operating just like the GOP if we want to get rid of the GOP scourge.

That's some first rate thinkin' there.

It’s such an aggravating and destructive force the way the media focuses on the democrats. 

No one is talking about what Republicans should do to recover from their ass whopping in the midterms.  No one questions how Trump can appeal to more moderate voters.  It’s always “what’s wrong with the democrats? Why can’t they get it together? The thing the democrats should worry about is overplaying their hand.”  

Republicans don’t even exist anymore except when the media wants to get a group of Trump moms together to praise the king.

6 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” 

There you libtards go again calling everything racist.  Where is Tump referring to race in that statement?  He just says blacks.  Maybe he is talking about black cars or black dogs or black hamsters.  Only a TRUE racist would assume he is talking about race when he says “blacks”.

And even if he is talking about black people...black is a color NOT a race!  Lots of different “races” are black.

And even if black is a race, show me one published paper written in 2019 by someone with a last name starting with ‘X’ that PROVES that trump hurt anyone by referring to blacks as lazy.

signed,

thetexashammer

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

There you libtards go again calling everything racist.  Where is Tump referring to race in that statement?  He just says blacks.  Maybe he is talking about black cars or black dogs or black hamsters.  Only a TRUE racist would assume he is talking about race when he says “blacks”.

And even if he is talking about black people...black is a color NOT a race!  Lots of different “races” are black.

And even if black is a race, show me one published paper written in 2019 by someone with a last name starting with ‘X’ that PROVES that trump hurt anyone by referring to blacks as lazy.

signed,

thetexashammer

Bro, do you even rugby?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NowThis said:
"they (ISIS) killed my mom and my 6 brothers"

Trump " where are they now?"

"they killed them" 

RomaVicta summed it up nicely

On 7/19/2019 at 12:32 PM, RomaVicta said:

I also think that Trump has not connected what she's saying to what his policy is on asylum seekers and admitting Muslims to the US.

ooopity doo doo IVANKA...oop oop... People are talking near me. I hear something about ISIS...I would not grap this skinny Mexican woman's pussy even though she'd let me..Something about her family..."Where are they?"... Dead. Sad. This safety stuff is booooorinnng...IVANKA...oopity doo...Got to shut this tramp up.  "We'll look into it."...she won't shut up...I wonder if a Nobel winner can nominate somebody for a Nobel? ... I wonder where Barron is...Maybe he's with IVANKA!

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

Saw a Trumpkin on tv earlier asked “is there anything Trump could do to lose your support?” and her answer was “no”. First of all, if you ever find yourself answering that question that way, about anything, you’re in a cult. Second, there was no follow-up question. Like say “so if Trump started gassing people and nuked the west coast, you’d still support him?”. The entire thing made me a vessel of rage.

The media abandoned any semblance of journalistic integrity years ago. 

Trump lobs softballs across the plate multiple times a day, yet the media almost never calls him on it because they are afraid to lose access. 

What I would have given to watch Helen Thomas destroy Sarah Hunkabeef-Sanders on a regular. 

Amazing that Trump and his minions have changed the conversation about "send her back". Everyone's talking about the crowd and how he's disavowed the chant. He fucking tweeted it to begin with, but everyone has moved on from that. 

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Example: 

Thomas Friedman is a complete fucking idiot. 

• Like 1