Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

10 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Interestingly, I have an acquaintance that claims if the dotard is NOT re-elected she is moving to Mexico.  Yeah, she's not sane.

North Korea would probably take her. 

5 minutes ago, retread said:

It's also a good thing that she isn't a brown asylum seeker suspected of a border crossing misdemeanor, as in that case "not following the law" would justify taking her children away and/or throwing her in a concentration camp. 

Edited by Mojo Hand
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

It's starting to sound like s Back Page forum in here.  So many strapping athletic guys posting their physical attributes.  If you are  guys are gonna start posting dic pics next, please use the spoiler function.

You never listen to the Dan Patrick show?

56 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Sadly this is where I am too. 

While I don't enjoy the benefit of looking like the hulk (5'9 about 165), I am a former boxer and powerlifting champion, who still goes to the gym 5 days a week. 

I used to be the type that was perpetually pissed off and looking for a reason to fight.  Fortunately, now that I'm older and have stopped drinking (probably the single greatest factor in my fighting), I've been much better, and happier...no fights in the last 6 years (I'm 48).

But I'm afraid that streak would come to a very sudden stop if I were ever confronted with a racist situation like that.  I hope not, because I'd probably wind up dead, but this shit has me on a razor's edge.

You sound like a long lost little brother...lol.

That was me, with the except it sounds like I got a handle on my temper a little earlier than you.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

jesus christ, america is over

46 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Pretty much.  Might as well, what's the phrase, lay back and enjoy it.

43 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Scotch scotch scotch.  Scotchy scotch scotch. 

Good to have you here, fellas.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just because these people are chanting things that they have always believed privately doesn’t really mean that much has changed. These people have been here all along trying to drag down progress since the start. We overcome them most of the time but they rear their ugly heads at others. Let’s hope that we overcome them once more in 2020 but also never forget that these terrible people aren’t gone. We can never let our guard down again.

Edited by Larry T. Spider
  • Like 2

He's gonna get caught in the frenzy eventually and call her a "towelhead" or "sand-nword." The crowd will cheer. He'll deny he said it despite it being on tape. And his approval rating will stay the same or improve. This is america.

28 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

That’s an amazing clip. Someone in his face telling him a heartbreaking life story and he looks completely bored and not the least bit sympathetic. What a piece of shit. 

It wasn’t about him so of course he was bored.  Fuck he is a turd. . 

• Like 2