Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

I'm not sure why pundits/media/D politiicans continue to act shocked by Trump's or Trumpkins' behavior. The line was drawn in the sand 2-3 years ago. This is who they are. There's no going back. You're not going to FINALLY convince people that Trump's gone too far. There's no breaking point for them. 

Fucking wake up and act/plan accordingly. 

• Like 6

Just now, David Dennison said:

It's not Jewish voters who care about what he says about Israel. It's the lunatic evangelicals waiting for the second coming.

No doubt.  But Republicans are always like, "why don't most Jews support us?!?  They only care about money and Israel, and we give them tax cuts and let Netanyahu do whatever he wants!"  I mean, the crazy evangelicals don't give a shit about anti-semitism; that part of the attacks on Omar are all about making that #jexodus happen.

No hope for the trumpkins. At a hotel bar and just heard a woman say she loves Trump and 2 other guys saying he just speaks his kind and I've been saying the same thing for years. If you don't like this country then get out. I love America and these Democrats just don't, it's that simple 

3 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

No hope for the trumpkins. At a hotel bar and just heard a woman say she loves Trump and 2 other guys saying he just speaks his kind and I've been saying the same thing for years. If you don't like this country then get out. I love America and these Democrats just don't, it's that simple 

Their America is gone forever. They just don't realize it yet. It's sad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LonghornJudas said:

If only there was a difference between SEATING capacity and actual capacity. AT&T Stadium seats 80K, can hold over 105k. Jesus people. Use your heads.

Your analogy would be apt if AT&T held 200,000 people (2.5 times the seating capacity).  But it doesn't, obviously.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

The people who say this are too ignorant to understand that it's just about the most anti - American value one can hold. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Complete bullshit is right.  You've got to be a flat fucking idiot to believe any of this.

Just how stupid do you have to be to believe the bullshit that flows out of that mouth......I'm guessing...pretty pretty stupid.  Sad.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Complete bullshit is right.  You've got to be a flat fucking idiot to believe any of this.

He could he launch into a story like this and most people would hardly notice.  Guy belongs in a nervous hospital. 

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

It's not Jewish voters who care about what he says about Israel. It's the lunatic evangelicals waiting for the second coming.

You can't be a true evangelical if you are ok with the mouth and actions of this president....who are they kidding?

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Mostly true but I know a few Jewish people that love Bibi, support Zionism and care about what Trump says about Israel. For instance, Dennis Prager ain't no evangelical.

15 hours ago, tantric superman said:

Yeah, but white people love America.

Get the picture?

Uhm... they do? I'm not seeing a lot of love for America from the white people who support Trump. In fact, by opposing checks and balances, defending his secret talks with a foreign adversary, and just generally standing against the very values of equality and freedom that are what makes America... well, America, nobody hates America more than white Trump supporters.

Plus, this implies that non white people don't love America. Which is just... well, pretty damn ignorant, ya know?

The Trump rallies have gone from unbearably disgusting to just fascinating to watch for me. It was incredible to see the crowd's reaction to his mentioning of the congresswomen. Pretty much exactly like the Two Minutes Hate in 1984 in every way. 

4 hours ago, retread said:

His points of reference for The Indians are probably Tom Sawyer, Little Big Man, Josey Wales, and F-Troop.

And Chief Wahoo.

4 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

You are obviously a reluctant trump voter. On behalf of surly, I would like to know how we can appeal to you? 

The new "Gary Johnson voter."

3 hours ago, GRHorn said:

At least I don’t ramble, and I’m sober most of the time. 

But you still fucking suck, and the fact that you have Willie and Earl in his Harold's in the Heights shirt as your avatar is fucking treasonous on multiple levels. You have to know that both Willie and Earl would secretly like to kick your ass, right? Do either of those guys matter to you as people, or are they just dancing monkeys to you? I've never understood how someone could be both a Trumpalo and a Willie fan, but there are lots of them....I guess you just see Willie as a cool brand addition to your Texanness, but you really need to change your avatar to Ted Nugent hanging out with John Rocker. That is the best you deserve.

2 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

Outside of Austin and parts of the Hill Country fuck Texas. 

What are you even talking about? Politics? Geography? I just can't bear the smug of this post even a little bit. 

Why are you hanging out on a Texas board if you are willing to slander most of the state geographically, or are too stupid to recognize that Austin is not the only place that is not Trumpist, and that many parts of the Hill Country are the most rabid bastions of support for his ass?

I mean, Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas all also went for Clinton, and while Fort Bend County ain't as cool as Austin or as pretty as the hill country, Trump did not carry Fort Bend County and won Burnet County 76-20. Trump also carried Blanco 74-22, Lampasas 77-19, Llano 78-19, and so on through a mess of lopsided six-man football-like tallies.

By contrast, Trump won Jefferson County (Beaumont/Port Arthur) by one half of a percentage point. He lost most of South Texas. 

Get on back to the UpperWestside with this idea that Austin and the Hill Country are the sole bastions of voting sanity in Texas, if that is what you mean. And if you hate Texas as a place so much and love New York City by comparison, just stay in your metropolis and revel in living in one of the most hideous big cities in America. 'Cause while New York is many cool things, pretty it ain't. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator
  • Like 4

i think a Trumper is going to assassinate a Democrat congress member soon. 

The rhetoric is super hot now, it's going to trigger something.  Ever since that AZ lady was shot, it was time to have armed guards, but that hasn't happened. 

Edited by NowThis

7 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

And Chief Wahoo.

The new "Gary Johnson voter."

But you still fucking suck, and the fact that you have Willie and Earl in his Harold's in the Heights shirt as your avatar is fucking treasonous on multiple levels. You have to know that both Willie and Earl would secretly like to kick your ass, right? Do either of those guys matter to you as people, or are they just dancing monkeys to you? I've never understood how someone could be both a Trumpalo and a Willie fan, but there are lots of them....I guess you just see Willie as a cool brand addition to your Texanness, but you really need to change your avatar to Ted Nugent hanging out with John Rocker. That is the best you deserve.

What are you even talking about? Politics? Geography? I just can't bear the smug of this post even a little bit. 

Why are you hanging out on a Texas board if you are willing to slander most of the state geographically, or are too stupid to recognize that Austin is not the only place that is not Trumpist, and that many parts of the Hill Country are the most rabid bastions of support for his ass?

I mean, Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas all also went for Clinton, and while Fort Bend County ain't as cool as Austin or as pretty as the hill country, Trump did not carry Fort Bend County and won Burnet County 76-20. Trump also carried Blanco 74-22, Lampasas 77-19, Llano 78-19, and so on through a mess of lopsided six-man football-like tallies.

By contrast, Trump won Jefferson County (Beaumont/Port Arthur) by one half of a percentage point. He lost most of South Texas. 

Get on back to the UpperWestside with this idea that Austin and the Hill Country are the sole bastions of voting sanity in Texas, if that is what you mean. And if you hate Texas as a place so much and love New York City by comparison, just stay in your metropolis and revel in living in one of the most hideous big cities in America. 'Cause while New York is many cool things, pretty it ain't. 

He should be forced to change it.   It's  maddening to see that penis wrinkle's name next to greatness.  He's the antithesis of all they stand for. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TornACL said:

If someone constantly posts shit that is worthless and stupid as fuck, it's a pretty good bet that they're on a lot of ignore lists. 

I'm starting to figure out who to edit. Without some sort of reference it can get confusing. I'll leave the box and delete the BS. That ought to work. 

Edited by cactusflinthead
Redundant man of redundancy