2019 Sugar Bowl - Texas vs. Georgia

satyanash

Just now, Yuk said:

Anyone else think we're using that obvious option play we've ran to set them up for a throw off of it.  It's such an obvious key and we've only ran it with Ingram.

Tom has said he's going to run a play in the front of the defense regardless of if it will work to set up something later.

1 minute ago, Disco Missile said:

Dude. I'm SO happy that Herman has us prepared to play a huge game in a major bowl. We came out and punched them in the mouth and kept on punching.

Haven't seen it since the golden days of Mack when we dominated in bowls. 

There were a couple of Holiday Bowls mixed in there that I wish I could forget. 

10 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Swift is probably the best player on their offense and he looks like he absolutely does not want to be there. These games are so much about who spent the month really preparing and wanted to be here. So far it’s easy to see which team that is. 

kinda has a UH-FSU or UH-OU feel to it right? Hope it continues

1 minute ago, taybo20 said:

Have to be better on 3rd down as well. Need to extend drivesand keep the defense rested. 

Yeah. We need to do better on third downs on both sides of the ball. Got to keep grinding. 13 points is not that big of a lead. We need another 20 points in this second half at least.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NowThis said:

kinda has a UH-FSU or UH-OU feel to it right? Hope it continues

It does. The other game this reminded me of was the Holiday Bowl in 2004. Tech ripped up a better Cal team that was mad they did not get into the Rose Bowl over us.