2019 Sugar Bowl - Texas vs. Georgia

satyanash

1 minute ago, Here’s the deal said:

As awesome as that was, it was actually really dangerous.  Hope this isn’t his last game.  Can’t be having huge animals acting aggressive around large crowds.

When I saw the pictures of his enclosures from earlier, I thought to myself those aren’t gonna stop shit if he says “fuck this, I’m out” .

As awesome as that was, it was actually really dangerous.  Hope this isn’t his last game.  Can’t be having huge animals acting aggressive around large crowds.

I posted during the RRS last year about Bevo skewering one of his handlers. We were sitting a few rows from Bevo and he was calm and silent. Then out of nowhere just slammed his horn into the handlers arm before he could react. He was moving at light speed. Scary as shit. Dude was in pain for the rest of the game.

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

I posted during the RRS last year about Bevo skewering one of his handlers. We were sitting a few rows from Bevo and he was calm and silent. Then out of nowhere just slammed his horn into the handlers arm before he could react. He was moving at light speed. Scary as shit. Dude was in pain for the rest of the game.

*Dude was in pain for the rest of his life.