2019 Sugar Bowl - Texas vs. Georgia

satyanash

9 minutes ago, Here’s the deal said:

As awesome as that was, it was actually really dangerous.  Hope this isn’t his last game.  Can’t be having huge animals acting aggressive around large crowds.

Or maybe a bunch of people he doesn't know shouldn't stand right in front of him.

Edited by runthebone
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bigbend1812 said:

When I saw the pictures of his enclosures from earlier, I thought to myself those aren’t gonna stop shit if he says “fuck this, I’m out” .

No shit.  If I were the handlers I’d get him the hell out of there before he mows down a huge crowd of people.  Can’t speak for cows, but once a horse gets spooked, it takes a while for them to calm down.

1 minute ago, Here’s the deal said:

No shit.  If I were the handlers I’d get him the hell out of there before he mows down a huge crowd of people.  Can’t speak for cows, but once a horse gets spooked, it takes a while for them to calm down.

Can't they just give him a couple of more 'ludes?

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch

17 minutes ago, Here’s the deal said:

As awesome as that was, it was actually really dangerous.  Hope this isn’t his last game.  Can’t be having huge animals acting aggressive around large crowds.

that one horn was about to nail that camera guy in the blue but the handler pulled the other horn and turned his head.  camera guy almost got gored.  they are generally docile creatures. especially ones that are around people all the time. you don't need to drug them but it's still a one thousand pound mammal. you don't bring other animals near it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1