Is there crack in this?

Landomatic

On 1/29/2019 at 11:43 AM, bluto said:

Chuys jalapeño ranch dip

Came to post this.  Either Chuy's or the homemade version.  Can't put that shit down. 

Dart Bowl enchiladas.  Preferably on site, but the homemade recipe will do since nothing in Indiana comes close.

Edited by BlueGreySky

1 hour ago, BlueGreySky said:

Came to post this.  Either Chuy's or the homemade version.  Can't put that shit down. 

Dart Bowl enchiladas.  Preferably on site, but the homemade recipe will do since nothing in Indiana comes close.

Curious-- where do you find the recipe for Dart Bowl's enchiladas?

23 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Also someone want to repost the chuys recipe? Lost it. Sounds perfect for Sunday.

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

Curious-- where do you find the recipe for Dart Bowl's enchiladas?

I'll post the chuys recipe later.  Here's the dart bowl enchiladas, or one that was shared with me that is about as close as I've ever gotten, 

https://www.homesicktexan.com/2007/01/essence-of-tex-mex.html

Edited by BlueGreySky

11 hours ago, BourbonTahoe said:

This is real life???

They are actually called "Matt's fries" and you have them make it "Bob style". At least at the Lakewood location. 

It's their fries (which are damn good to begin with) served with carmalized onions, grilled jalapenos, ground beef, sour cream, guac and queso. 

45 minutes ago, ztejas said:

They are actually called "Matt's fries" and you have them make it "Bob style". At least at the Lakewood location. 

It's their fries (which are damn good to begin with) served with carmalized onions, grilled jalapenos, ground beef, sour cream, guac and queso. 

Go on, but slower this time. 

On 1/31/2019 at 12:58 PM, Kennythetiger said:

My girlfriend has a homemade recipe for these.  They're a pain in the ass to make.  But man are they good hot from the oven.

My mom made this growing up.  Just called it caramel puffcorn.  Shit is quite addicting, and I don't even have a sweet tooth.

1 minute ago, Al_4_ISU said:

That would be solid.

I've been a chips-on-sandwich fan for years.  It was always a great way to dress up the cold meat sandwich in my sack lunch in the field.

Been doing the C-O-S since I was a kid.  Taught to me by my Mom (pics? hell no).  I'll never go back.

5 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Been doing the C-O-S since I was a kid.  Taught to me by my Mom (pics? hell no).  I'll never go back.

I can't remember if anyone ever told me to do it, or it just sounded good.  I was probably 10-12 when I started.

I'll put fries on a burger too.  Can't go wrong with that.

Edited by Al_4_ISU

14 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I can't remember if anyone ever told me to do it, or it just sounded good.  I was probably 10-12 when I started.

I'll put fries on a burger too.  Can't go wrong with that.

Hell yeah fries on the burger.  That one was taught to me by my grandpa when I was a kid.  In fact, my grandpa used to eat french fry sandwiches...seriously, just a mess of fries between 2 pieces of white bread.  He also did the same with pinto beans.

• Like 1