Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

5 hours ago, LCHorn said:

This is retarded.

Your mom is retarded. 

Please elaborate. Dude and his family werent looking get paid?  Texas doesnt pay players? What?

or are you just a football board fucktard in here showing your ass?

Fuck you, fuck your mom ,and fuck every little sally rotten crotch whoever let you stick that shriveled twig you call a dick in their diseased cunt. 

Offering an negative opinion with no backing opinion just shows you are a troll. And a lame fucking troll at that.

Go away. Nobody likes you.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

24 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Your mom is retarded. 

Please elaborate. Dude and his family werent looking get paid?  Texas doesnt pay players? What?

Fuck you, fuck your mom ,and fuck every little sally rotten crotch whoever let you stick that shriveled twig you call a dick in their diseased cunt. 

Offering an negative opinion with no backing opinion just shows you are a troll. And a lame fucking troll at that.

imgur

30 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Your mom is retarded. 

your mother is a fucking whore and I bent that dirty bitch over and fucked her rotten.  eat shit, son, I never wanted you. 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, NorLa Horns said:

Your mom is retarded. 

I was going to (elaborate), but your whole theory was too stupid to repudiate.  This most recent post isn’t doing anything to make me second guess myself, either.

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Geeze that NT that signed with LSU checked in at 6'2 372 lbs.  Yikes.  Siaki Ika.

Also, a guy were looking at Noa Pola-Gates, was only 5'10 164 lbs.  Wasn't he listed a whole lot bigger than that??

Holy shit to both of those measurements. I'm assuming these are all barefoot measurements? Would have been interesting to see Jake's barefoot height.

Are these measurements listed somewhere? Tyler Owens is the DeMarvion Overshown of the class.

2 hours ago, NorLa Horns said:

Your mom is retarded. 

1 hour ago, futureman said:

your mother is a fucking whore and I bent that dirty bitch over and fucked her rotten.  eat shit, son, I never wanted you. 

1 hour ago, LCHorn said:

I was going to (elaborate), but your whole theory was too stupid to repudiate.  This most recent post isn’t doing anything to make me second guess myself, either.

Happy New Year!

Fuckers

1 hour ago, LCHorn said:

no you werent. because you didnt have anything to say other than to troll. go back to where you came from. you have nothing constructive to say. so you have nothing to offer. thus, you are a fuckwad, who needs to fuck off out of here.

good day.

8 minutes ago, Bevo said:

And on top of that after the decision was made Meh went to talk to Bru and Tom Herman did not. But last minute, blah, blah, blah....

You know there is a limit on HC visits, right? Herman already used his in-home.

But yea, Bru is a Trojan. They probably didn't even need KK to get him signed.

Jeff Howe: Herman, Smart don't mind crossing paths on the recruiting trail

NEW ORLEANS — As sized up Georgia’s big, athletic defensive line ahead of Tuesday’s Allstate Sugar Bowl, Texas defensive coordinator Todd Orlando hit on why the Bulldogs look so impressive along both lines of scrimmage. Yes, Kirby Smart and Co. can develop players, but Georgia is also getting some of the best line recruits in the country on an annual basis. “When you look at the matchups, all this stuff, you look at how they recruited in the last couple years, they're getting these top guys that can play ball, too,” Orlando said during his press conference on Sunday. “They're just not big, pretty-looking kids. They can play.”

Indeed, Georgia has one of the most talented rosters in the country (No. 3 in the 247Sports Team Talent Composite) due to the recruiting classes the Bulldogs put together in 2015 (No. 6), 2016 (No. 6), 2017 (No. 3) and 2018 (No. 1) were among the nation’s elite. The good news for Texas is Smart sees the Longhorns heading in the right direction when it comes building a title contender based on what Tom Herman and Co. are doing on the recruiting trail.

In the midst of his press conference on Monday ahead of the Sugar Bowl between Texas (9-4) and Georgia (11-2), Smart said he’s noticing the Longhorns have a presence beyond the borders of the Lone Star State more so than at any point in his coaching career. “We've gone head to head because he's come to Georgia and recruited nationally, he's come to Florida and recruited nationally and we've gone to Texas,” Smart said of Herman. “We've had more times that we've actually crossed paths than I ever remember during my time at the University of Alabama. So he's done a tremendous job from that standpoint.”

Herman’s 2018 class finished two spots (No. 3) behind Smart’s top-ranked haul, according to 247Sports. To Smart’s point, 10 members of the Texas class — Keaontay Ingram, Brennan Eagles, Joshua Moore, Rafiti Ghirmai, Daniel Carson, Jalen Green, Anthony Cook, Caden Sterns, B.J. Foster and DeMarvion Overshown — reported getting an offer from Georgia and the nine recruits from the state of Texas being targeted by the Bulldogs speaks why Smart went four states over in the same cycle to get wide receiver Tommy Bush (Schertz Clemens) and used two spots in his 2019 class to take recruits with Texas ties in defensive back Lewis Cine (Trinity Christian-Cedar Hill) and Apopka (Fla.) Wekiva linebacker Rian Davis (lived in Houston and attended Clear Lake).

Knowing the type of talent the Longhorns have in their backyard and on their roster allowed Smart to be blunt with his squad about the challenge Texas presents in the Sugar Bowl. “They know these kids on other teams, and they know the caliber of football players,” Smart said. “They see the track times in Texas. They see the all-star games in Texas. They know there's high-quality football players in the state of Texas.”

There are also talented football players in the state of Georgia, which is where Texas went in the 2019 cycle to snag a pair of four-star prospects — Buford (Ga.) running back Derrian Brown and Loganville (Ga.) Grayson defensive back Kenyatta Watson II. Considering the Bulldogs have established one of the nation’s truly elite programs with a roster made up primarily of players from the state of Georgia, the Longhorns getting their recruiting brand established in the Peach State is huge for the future.

“You're talking about both schools with the ability because of the tradition, because of the history, I think because of the academics, because of the location of both schools and the attractiveness of both cities I think allows us to go anywhere to recruit,” Herman said on Monday. “Certainly, I would imagine having talked to Kirby a few times — certainly don't want to put words in his mouth — but he's going to try to keep the best players in the state of Georgia in the state and we're going to do our best in the state of Texas as well. But, if we need to go out of state to recruit, I think both programs from a historical standpoint have allowed us to do that because of the attractiveness.”

If Texas can keep winning under Herman, perhaps even by scoring a win over Smart on the Bulldogs to close out the 2018 season, there could be even more recruiting overlap between two schools trying to recruit the top prospects in the country.

• Like 1