Texas recruiting notes 2019

10 hours ago, NoName said:

Why do players like Bru sign actual LOIs vs just the financial aid paperwork? A lot can change between signing day and your actual first day of class...

agree... there's no reason to sign a LOI in secret. As much as I hate it, I can understand the self promotion hat games and videos but if you are not going to have that special moment, then there's no reason to do it at all, IMO

So now that most of amateur football is coming to an end along with recruiting, did anyone else hear that Garrett Wilson got in a fight with one of his LT teammates which caused an injury to one of his vertebrae and that was the reason he missed most of the season?  I had this info prior to playoffs but decided to hold back on it.  

10 minutes ago, tittiesandbeer said:

So now that most of amateur football is coming to an end along with recruiting, did anyone else hear that Garrett Wilson got in a fight with one of his LT teammates which caused an injury to one of his vertebrae and that was the reason he missed most of the season?  I had this info prior to playoffs but decided to hold back on it.  

Are you sure it wasn’t his girlfriend, would make complete sense then?

10 minutes ago, tittiesandbeer said:

Just boys being boys, seems like he is ready for Ohio. I hope we never have to hear his name in Austin again. Enjoy 3 shitty seasons of the year you now call home.

7 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

I saw Bru on twitter going back and forth with North Shore players about California vs Texas HS football.  He has a lot of pride representing Southern California. I think this one is done.

I'm not so sure about that, Ej and Justin Wells think we still have a shot. Plus, Drew has developed a great relationship with him. Drew has developed LJH who Burton did not think could play here and has CJ playing like a dog. DD has not dropped a pass all year. EJ also says Mom loves us. 

8 minutes ago, Goodman said:

I'm not so sure about that, Ej and Justin Wells think we still have a shot. Plus, Drew has developed a great relationship with him. Drew has developed LJH who Burton did not think could play here and has CJ playing like a dog. DD has not dropped a pass all year. EJ also says Mom loves us. 

Is this satire?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

From Wiltfong, on Floyd: "Out here returning kicks. One of the more impressive college ready specimens out here."

From Perroni: "Texas signee De’Gabriel Floyd just looks the part of a prototypical Mike. He moves really, really well too. They had him back on kick return even"

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Machinator said:

From Wiltfong, on Floyd: "Out here returning kicks. One of the more impressive college ready specimens out here."

From Perroni: "Texas signee De’Gabriel Floyd just looks the part of a prototypical Mike. He moves really, really well too. They had him back on kick return even"

8 minutes ago, Machinator said:

On Owens: "Tyler Owens with a PBU on Trejan Bridges. Was on one of Hilinskis best throws of the day"

Better lower their rankings!

4 hours ago, tittiesandbeer said:

Can the mods take this post down? I don’t think we should be posting baseless rumors about high school kids on this thread. 

Everyone knows Wilson missed most of the season because he had surgery to remove a rib like Marylin Manson so he can suck his own dick. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3