What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

Liking this but can't find it anywhere other than this totally random looking site.

image.png.7469ed621d8e209220d7fdae7a8cb90e.png

https://teenavi.com/product/texas-longhorns-inside-flag-american-flag/

Ok we’ve all had our laughs but let me help you out. You got served this in an ad on social media no? Time to clear your cookies. It’s called a targeted t shirt. They trawl social media for your likes/dislikes and then use AI to generate an image they think you’d like. Most people have enough common sense (or taste) to not buy it.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, deft said:

Ok we’ve all had our laughs but let me help you out. You got served this in an ad on social media no? Time to clear your cookies. It’s called a targeted t shirt. They trawl social media for your likes/dislikes and then use AI to generate an image they think you’d like. Most people have enough common sense (or taste) to not buy it.

We’re in a string of South Park episodes, aren’t we?

I put it next to a workout shirt I'd call more burnt orange.  The hoodie isn't offensively bad; but it's like that old UT shirt that you have held onto for 10 years and gotten washed out like it was left in the sun too long.  That said, it's incredibly comfortable, so...
IMG_1566.thumb.jpeg.aa859052588de596c8b3727db39be477.jpeg

Saw that hoodie and said I have to have it. Bought it 5 minutes later.
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 12/19/2023 at 5:47 PM, deft said:

Imma be honest with yall, that rugby shirt is ugly. Not as ugly as the targeted tshirt done tread on me flag abomination, but ugly still.

On 12/19/2023 at 5:55 PM, Guadaloopy said:

I would have totally rocked that back in '92.

On 12/19/2023 at 5:59 PM, BachelorTrek said:

Eh, it can be ugly-looking as long as it's good-quality.  It's an ugly sport, so that fits.  Lulz.

to be fair, it is ugly but in a sort of "eh, I'd wear it cause its laundry day and this is the best available but honestly, it aint so bad, i kind of dig it in an ugly sweater sort of way".

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/19/2023 at 4:47 PM, deft said:

Imma be honest with yall, that rugby shirt is ugly. Not as ugly as the targeted tshirt done tread on me flag abomination, but ugly still.

To each their own I guess lol, I get a lot compliments on it, my buddy liked mine and bought the Ohio State version. 

Looks clean with cuffed blue jeans and some all white chucks, it's definitely different, but that's why I bought it. Never see anyone wear one and I kinda like that. 

Fit looks good with some 5 inch hoochie daddy shorts too...just saying

Edited by Ashylarry