What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Scraps said:

If you got a wide dick....i mean a wide foot....these shoes kind of fucking suck.

I bought some and am trying to work them out, but not sure there is gonna be enough give

I guess I’m out.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2024 at 8:57 AM, Your Mom said:

Even if they were the right color of orange they are ugly as shit.  They ought to come with jorts and a cellphone belt clip. 

I think these are actually about where the young people style is these days. Thick ass air max, nurse shoe dad shoe looking stuff

IMG_4319.thumb.jpeg.6b737832ea6fdbb56423ffc3aeb4c99d.jpeg
IMG_4318.thumb.jpeg.cddc86a82094ce08ceb1cc230b8d9cd6.jpeg

Bought those like two seasons ago, when first posted, and they look good. One thing is they have very thin soles (volleyball shoes (?)), but you’ll feel more stuff under foot than a regular shoe. Of course they are “Nike Narrow” too.

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Dude, nike makes a longhorn branded/burnt orange air max that came out last year

Quit.Buying.Off.Brand.Off.Color.Non.Official.Bullshit.

They weren't air max 1s or 90s though....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Bought those like two seasons ago, when first posted, and they look good. One thing is they have very thin soles (volleyball shoes (?)), but you’ll feel more stuff under foot than a regular shoe. Of course they are “Nike Narrow” too.

Hook’em!!!

The “Killshot” was an indoor court shoe back in the day. It was built more for squash & racquetball than volleyball. 

sorry, my inner shoe geek came out…

• Hook 'Em 2

On 2/22/2024 at 12:11 PM, LonghornJones said:

I've gotten several compliments on these^^

Same, I got them and really like them.  I like that I can wear them on a non gameday as well since the orange is more subtle.  

I have the Pegasus from last fall as well.  Good for gameday but too much for me on a random Tuesday. 

On 3/18/2024 at 6:38 PM, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

I am a 2E shoe guy and so I don’t buy NIKEs.

ASICS is my brand. Don’t think that they make a lot of Longhorn shoes. 

image.png.d6796fd4fb8da7bbff39db9ad964104e.png

Not only are these ugly as shit, and the orange is the wrong color, they have by far my biggest pet peeve for Texas gear... adding black to the mix.  Black is not one of our colors.  We aren't Oklahoma State.  Our colors are Orange and White. That's it. If you have to have another color, throw some gray in there. 

Example:  The one on the left is good. The one on the right is shit.  I hate, hate, hate black outline on burnt orange.

image.thumb.png.bba24b1bb66bd03f9dace5fda75d2174.png

\Rant

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

BIL found in S Korea
53627484317_05ed7c6775_b.jpg  

I was stationed in S. Korea during the age of “Starter” jacket knockoffs - early ‘90s. Things haven’t changed! Wow man, “these are so much cheaper than stateside!”

I had one that was white with burnt Orange/black trim from those days. Loved that knock-off jacket.

Hook’em!!!