Things you're a little bit embarrassed to admit

Hanrahan

9 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I worked with a guy that would not drink hot coffee.  He would make coffe the night before and let it sit on his nightstand overnight so he could drink it lukewarm in the morning.

I do not like hot coffee at all, it's impossible to sip without burning your mouth. Just waarm is okay. I usually add an unhealthy amount of creamer so it doesn't matter, but I'll just add ice if it's still too hot.

• Like 1

Anyone by chance posted that they smell the top of their butt crack to gauge their cleanliness ? Because I googled it and there is no one. Not a single person on the planet that does this. It makes me feel like Im weird. And I fucking love the smell too. Like a strange and exotic chocolate. My wife wanted to call in to the Kidd Kraddick show some years ago and tell them about it on the "Does that make me crazy" part of their show. I absolutely told her she couldnt. 

On 4/21/2018 at 1:49 PM, Spankytoes said:

I have 2 Enya albums, several Beyoncé singles and the Spice Girls greatest hits on my phone. Not a single Willie Nelson song.

I’ve never heard a Willie Nelson song in its entirety. I’m actually not sure if I’ve even heard part of one of his songs other that mama don’t let song. I feel my life is better this way. 

17 hours ago, GSU&UT said:

I do not like hot coffee at all, it's impossible to sip without burning your mouth. Just waarm is okay. I usually add an unhealthy amount of creamer so it doesn't matter, but I'll just add ice if it's still too hot.

I don’t like super hot coffee either.  One burn and I can’t taste a thing the rest of the day.  I put enough creamer in my coffee to take the temp down just enough where it’s still hot, but not scorching.  I can easily sip it without burning myself.  My parents were polar opposites.  My dad would put an ice cube in his hot coffee and my mom would serve herself a cup from the coffee maker and then put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.  I used to tell her it was no longer coffee, but lava now.

12 hours ago, UTGrad98 said:

Anyone by chance posted that they smell the top of their butt crack to gauge their cleanliness ? Because I googled it and there is no one. Not a single person on the planet that does this. It makes me feel like Im weird. And I fucking love the smell too. Like a strange and exotic chocolate. My wife wanted to call in to the Kidd Kraddick show some years ago and tell them about it on the "Does that make me crazy" part of their show. I absolutely told her she couldnt. 

Can you please describe the mechanics of this practice?

Are you a gymnast? A giraffe? 

I would pay $5 to watch you do this. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

I watch cheerleading when it comes on ESPN, but I have to make sure the blinds facing the street are closed.

I tweeze the stragglers around my eyebrows.

I have to trim my ear hair twice a week. Not the inside of my ears, the exterior.

I have an outty.

I will belt out some Lisa Loeb, I Do, when i'm driving solo.

Top 40 is my preferred music at this stage of my life. I'm almost 40.

It gets dusty when the Star Spangled Banner is played at live events.

Edited by LonghornJones

15 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

I’ve never heard a Willie Nelson song in its entirety. I’m actually not sure if I’ve even heard part of one of his songs other that mama don’t let song. I feel my life is better this way. 

I'd rather admit I smell my asscrack like UT98 than this. 

11 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

One of the first 4 albums I ever bought with my own money was Thriller.

That just reminded me.  I got my 12 free Columbia House records and then never bought another thing from them.  I just threw everything they sent me in the trash after that.  I wonder if I'm on a list somewhere.

47 minutes ago, GhostRider said:

That just reminded me.  I got my 12 free Columbia House records and then never bought another thing from them.  I just threw everything they sent me in the trash after that.  I wonder if I'm on a list somewhere.

I did this multiple times.  Different made up names to the same address.  Did it with BMG (?) too.  Still not sure how they ever thought this was a good money making venture.  

I've never seen an episode of the Sopranos, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, the Wire, Downton Abby, Orange is the New Black, or any of the other popular series (except season 1 of Breaking Bad).  I've been watching episodes of Maude, Alice, One Day at a Time.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

I've never seen an episode of the Sopranos, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, the Wire, Downton Abby, Orange is the New Black, or any of the other popular series (except season 1 of Breaking Bad).  I've been watching episodes of Maude, Alice, One Day at a Time.

This is up there with the guy who wouldn't have sex with a lady because he didn't love her.  What the hell man?  You missed some great TV.  

18 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Kiss my grits.

33 minutes ago, LongestHorn said:

I enjoy Frio beer mixed with fresh pink lemonade.

Definitely capturing the spirit of the thread here. 

I’m thinking, “Why would you drink either?”

You throw down with, “Why can’t I have both?”

Well done, ya pink-beer drinkin’ nut!