Most punchable face in entertainment?

Goo Punch

45 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

latest?cb=20171105180252

Retired but has a timeless punchability 

Just came here to post the same thing.  I'm currently in the process of rewatching GOT right now, I'm half way through season 3 so I'm right in the midst of this dude's evilness.  Can't think of a more punchable face

21 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

ct-prj-jesse-eisenberg-bream-gives-me-hi

I’ve hated that jackass from the jump.  I saw an interview with him where he was a jerk, plus the punchableness and I go out of my way not to see his films.  My kids love Rio and I grit my teeth knowing I’m supporting his career every time we watch it. 

There are a couple of actors that were so fucking annoying in a role that forevermore I want to punch them. That dude who plays Zuckerberg is one. Rachel McAdams in Midnight in Paris is another. Alicia Vikander in The Light Between Oceans is another. I probably have more that I can’t think of now.

There are a couple of actors that were so fucking annoying in a role that forevermore I want to punch them. That dude who plays Zuckerberg is one. Rachel McAdams in Midnight in Paris is another. Alicia Vikander in The Light Between Oceans is another. I probably have more that I can’t think of now.

There’s a scene in Midnight in Paris where Owen Wilson wonders why he’s still with his McAdams, at the same time of her bending over grabbing something from the car. Great writing.

• 2 years later...