Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

37 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

You'd have a point if the medical advice and scientific research had been more right than wrong in everything having to do with Covid so far.

This is an interesting and important take, and I would like to hear more of your knowledgable and expert opinions on matters of epidemiology, public health, and public policy.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

That's why he had such an illustrious career in the Canadian Football League... as a WR.

Gotta love the gomers that continue to hold on to this. I mean, it isn't even debatable! That dude has to be a Chin Pubes sock.

15 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

The Big 12 caved to Riley who doesn't want the new Texas and Baylor coaching staffs to have time tom implement their schemes.

There is so much pussy in this post, Playboy decided to do a special feature on it. 

JFC

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Getafix said:

This is about Antonio Doyle ... it's apparently raining As.

image.png

Oh wow his academic advisor posts on aggy boards? Shocking.

It's like TD Moton going from "needs an absolute fucking miracle to get in" to accepted in like a week.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

TD Moton

namelongtime.gif 

one of the early SEC beasts “better than Texas soft” HS recruits.

Who knew that it wasn’t Texas or even SEC country but the NE US that held all the defensive beasts that are truly SEC ready?! 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, texifornia said:

And in that you would be wrong. I just follow @Longhornfrenzy on Twitter.

I don't see that thread on there?

EDIT: Ah didn't read Perroni's post. Hah they must've deleted it. How much of that dude's job is just trying to keep aggy dumbassery and shittiness contained?

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Getafix said:

This is about Antonio Doyle ... it's apparently raining As.

image.png

i mean. not to be a dick but if he is so smart/hardworking why is he in a situation where he needs 2 A's (not 2 passing grades) to get into college?

this doesn't sound like its a situation Senior Lampkin situation where he has to have a specific language class to graduate (Forensic Science isn't a language)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bevo14 said:

I don't see that thread on there?

EDIT: Ah didn't read Perroni's post. Hah they must've deleted it. How much of that dude's job is just trying to keep aggy dumbassery and shittiness contained?

honestly, it is kind of stunning that these boards are set up in a way where they have the guys creating content/selling subs actually doing the nitty gritty moderation as well. it's one thing if it is IT where they are independent and a small core group...but 247 is huge. 

13 minutes ago, NoName said:

honestly, it is kind of stunning that these boards are set up in a way where they have the guys creating content/selling subs actually doing the nitty gritty moderation as well. it's one thing if it is IT where they are independent and a small core group...but 247 is huge. 

And they make money by being cheap and paying the market level. The guys at the top rake it in. Also, what do you pay a full time moderator post? And make sure they aren’t from a rival school. Because let me tell you, if I could get a role moderating Sic Em 365 I’d do it for fucking free. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

How do you get doxxed on ND, aren't they literally your neighbors?

First of all I posted this on the wrong thread obviously. Secondly some fucking prick accused me of being a racist because of unrelated issues we have with each other without provocation.

Doxxed is the wrong term. Libel would be a better term.

44 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

First of all I posted this on the wrong thread obviously. Secondly some fucking prick accused me of being a racist because of unrelated issues we have with each other without provocation.

Doxxed is the wrong term. Libel would be a better term.

I thought maybe it was because you wouldn't shut up about Texas.

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2020 at 8:12 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

What's the story on the WR from Florida Romello Brinson?  Aggy picks are rolling in for him on Rivals.  Is this a Coley purchase?

UPDATE:  All those aggy picks have been switched to Miami within the last few days.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Doesn't sound like the academics are going very well

No way! A fat lazy piece of shit who couldn't get it done academically with all the tutors and hand-holding in the world hasn't been thriving without constant supervision? You don't say...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Focht Up said:

Xterminator already calling for a change in starting QB is awesome.  What happened to the mighty Mond?

He's not purebred white. Xterminator likely wants what every non athlete aggie wants, the next Bucky or a criminal like johnny cokehead at qb.

Edited by Goodman
  • Like 1