Jump to content
elfenix

2019 World Series: Houston Astros vs. Washington Nationals

Recommended Posts

As probably the only Nationals fan on this board, all y’all can fuck yourselves. This team was 19-31 in May and is playing for the World Series! What a season. Oh and the Dodgers were pretty heavily favored too. 
f263e6e8c16156085628f2e3477f2e299f550b6f.gif
the nats are gaytors?

fuck em

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EHevNAbWsAEUWcm.jpg

 

Someone asking a critical question of Osuna after giving up the lead, and the drunk Astro employee emphatically defends his player and says nothing wrong.

Are we really surprised the New York media misrepresented another story??  Of course she was able to make the situation about herself. 

#hertruth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

EHevNAbWsAEUWcm.jpg

 

Someone asking a critical question of Osuna after giving up the lead, and the drunk Astro employee emphatically defends his player and says nothing wrong.

Are we really surprised the New York media misrepresented another story??  Of course she was able to make the situation about herself. 

#hertruth

Are you not paying attention?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Asst GM getting drunk in front of reporters? Potent combination to end up without a job and hurt your future career.

to my knowledge Osuna's situation with his baby mama has never been fully explained mainly due to the fact that she has refused to talk about it. I don't even know fully what he's accused of doing other than it seems to be bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Constant said:

Fuck the Astros. Go Washington. 

Your mother fucks the Astros, you sooner dick chugger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

So Astros have no LHP on their WS roster? Huh. Is that the first time in like a decade where that’s happened?

Yeah, we left Wade Miley off the roster because he was a gas can late in the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Yeah, we left Wade Miley off the roster because he was a gas can late in the year.

Wandy Rodriguez is tanned, rested and ready.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I guess this thread is going to be mostly me talking to myself over the next week. 



4 games*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fuck the Astros. Go Washington. 


Fuck off Cuntstant. Don’t you have tornado ravaged liquor store to loot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

20 hours ago, Scraps said:

Yeah shes an awesome human too!

 

 

 

 

Meh, just a joke.

 

 

2 hours ago, Player said:

 


Fuck off Cuntstant. Don’t you have tornado ravaged liquor store to loot?

 

 

legit lol here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scherzer has been throwing some wild pitches--needs to settle down.  Can tell who's been here and who hasn't.  I hope the rest of the Nats bullpen isn't this nervous.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Scherzer has been throwing some wild pitches--needs to settle down.  Can tell who's been here and who hasn't.  I hope the rest of the Nats bullpen isn't this nervous.  

I’m sure he’ll take being up 3-2 on Cole in the 5th. Houston fans had this a guaranteed W.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brew said:

I’m sure he’ll take being up 3-2 on Cole in the 5th. Houston fans had this a guaranteed W.

This is all gravy for us Nats fans.  They weren't expecting to be here and have no pressure really.  Max starts slow and didn't get blown out in the 1st.  We've seen 2-0 1st innings from Max this year several times but then he's pretty solid the rest of the way.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

JUAN SOTO!!!!!

HR and a double.  Kid is a stud.  And the Nats are proving they can get hits on Cole.  

Edited by Mdhorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...