Jump to content
futureman

UT frat investigated for alleged rape

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

It's pretty well known that Sig Eps are rapey. My daughter at Texas said most the girls know to be hyper alert if going to parties or events at the Sig Ep house and that they have a really bad reputation on campus.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

It's pretty well known that Sig Eps are rapey. My daughter at Texas said most the girls know to be hyper alert if going to parties or events at the Sig Ep house and that they have a really bad reputation on campus.

When I told her about the rape allegations, she just laughed and said it was about time.

No pics, assholes.

Why are girls going to parties at the house if that is known? God kids are fucking stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

No pics, assholes.

titties and coochie will do just fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

It's pretty well known that Sig Eps are rapey. My daughter at Texas said most the girls know to be hyper alert if going to parties or events at the Sig Ep house and that they have a really bad reputation on campus.

When I told her about the rape allegations, she just laughed and said it was about time.

No pics, assholes.

You're just picking on them because they're white and male with all the disadvantages those characteristics entail. Besides, it might only be a sexual assault which isn't really that big of a deal. What does a girl expect if she looks hot at 2am?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

This is some vintage Futureman here. I'm a fanboi. Agent provocateur. 

With just enough clumsiness to make you shake your head and chuckle. He's got it down to a science.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Girls used to gather around the trash cans and chug everclear punch like they were Lawrence of Arabia just coming out of the desert. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why are girls going to parties at the house if that is known? God kids are fucking stupid. 



This guy gets it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, gecko said:


emoji1369.png

This guy gets it...

Yea, why bitches be looking all fine and shit if they don't want to be raped?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Delta House is no place for ladies.

Back in the day when playing Halo my name was “a Delt” and when I killed someone the game would display Player “was killed.by a Delt” which amused us for a time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2019 at 8:08 PM, DalTxHornFan said:

Nope.  But I will confess to being white and male, both of which are apparently a bad thing in these types of situations lately.

face palm GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Back in the day when playing Halo my name was “a Delt” and when I killed someone the game would display Player “was killed.by a Delt” which amused us for a time.

are you mcconaughey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Nope, but it’s okay, people get us confused all the time.

He was good in Dallas Buyers Club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2019 at 4:48 PM, crash_davis said:

Yea, why bitches be looking all fine and shit if they don't want to be raped?!

Stop being obtuse.  There are parties every fucking night on or off campus.  Why make the choice to go to one where it's believed a higher rate of sexual assault occurs?  Statistics are statistics.  People that get their purse/wallet stolen from the front seat of the car overnight are victims, but they're dumbasses for putting themselves in the position to be a statistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m pretty sure raping a helpless coed is part of pledgeship at 2500 pearl street.  all those guys are predators. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I’m pretty sure raping a helpless coed is part of pledgeship at 2500 pearl street.  all those guys are predators. 


Just googled it. When did they get rid of the pool?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Texas Alpha Sig Ep here.  Did not rape.  

 

And girls go to frat parties for the same reason frat guys go to parties......to have fun and maybe get laid (willingly).  They also want to work on their MRS degree.  I'm sure you GDIs can't imagine why hot rich girls are attracted to rich frat guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Elvis said:

Texas Alpha Sig Ep here.  Did not rape.  

 

And girls go to frat parties for the same reason frat guys go to parties......to have fun and maybe get laid (willingly).  They also want to work on their MRS degree.  I'm sure you GDIs can't imagine why hot rich girls are attracted to rich frat guys.

Wasn’t in a frat but a roommate in college was an SAE (is that the same as sig ep?). He was the weed dealer for the frat I think, cause all his bro’s were in and out of the apartment all day. Those guys did nothing but smoke weed, drink, and spend their parents money. And be complete liabilities for me on Nazi Zombies. Also made some of the most racist and sexist comments I’ve ever heard, and this was just 4 years ago or so. Definitely an impressive bunch, as a GDI I could only dream of being as cool as them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Wasn’t in a frat but a roommate in college was an SAE (is that the same as sig ep?). He was the weed dealer for the frat I think, cause all his bro’s were in and out of the apartment all day. Those guys did nothing but smoke weed, drink, and spend their parents money. And be complete liabilities for me on Nazi Zombies. Also made some of the most racist and sexist comments I’ve ever heard, and this was just 4 years ago or so. Definitely an impressive bunch, as a GDI I could only dream of being as cool as them.

Sig Ep is sigma phi epsilon

SAE is sigma alpha epsilon

the 2 are across the street from each other. 

I think futureman doesn’t know the difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Wasn’t in a frat but a roommate in college was an SAE (is that the same as sig ep?). He was the weed dealer for the frat I think, cause all his bro’s were in and out of the apartment all day. Those guys did nothing but smoke weed, drink, and spend their parents money. And be complete liabilities for me on Nazi Zombies. Also made some of the most racist and sexist comments I’ve ever heard, and this was just 4 years ago or so. Definitely an impressive bunch, as a GDI I could only dream of being as cool as them.

SAE != sig ep

college kids act like idiots, news at 10...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tk typoed I'm sure.

The Sig Eps never had a pool.  By the time that new house was built, around 1982, I think, pools were no-gos at frat houses from a liability standpoint.  There were a couple of pools in preexisting construction (Sigma Nu, Lambda Chi, ZBT), but no mas.  Looks like the DGs still have theirs, but sorority.

Edited by TwiceHorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, deadshank said:

Sig Ep is sigma phi epsilon

SAE is sigma alpha epsilon

the 2 are across the street from each other. 

I think futureman doesn’t know the difference. 

ok, bud. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Elvis said:

And girls go to frat parties......to have fun and maybe get laid (willingly). 

Sounds like something a rapist would say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Tk typoed I'm sure.

The Sig Eps never had a pool.  By the time that new house was built, around 1982, I think, pools were no-gos at frat houses from a liability standpoint.  There were a couple of pools in preexisting construction (Sigma Nu, Lambda Chi, ZBT), but no mas.  Looks like the DGs still have theirs, but sorority.

The didn't have a pool.  They had a pond.  Pond might be good for crime coverups, natural springs and what-not...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Tk typoed I'm sure.

The Sig Eps never had a pool.  By the time that new house was built, around 1982, I think, pools were no-gos at frat houses from a liability standpoint.  There were a couple of pools in preexisting construction (Sigma Nu, Lambda Chi, ZBT), but no mas.  Looks like the DGs still have theirs, but sorority.

Was a Kappa Sig in the late '80s and we had a pool at our shitty, long-gone house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Tk typoed I'm sure.

The Sig Eps never had a pool.  By the time that new house was built, around 1982, I think, pools were no-gos at frat houses from a liability standpoint.  There were a couple of pools in preexisting construction (Sigma Nu, Lambda Chi, ZBT), but no mas.  Looks like the DGs still have theirs, but sorority.

Honestly confused, what did I typo?  I just said SAE does not equal sig ep but I guess I fucked up something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tri-Lamb here, we had a pool for a short time.  But A Mu drowned in it and ruined it for the rest of us.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any organization that promotes the gathering of males and introduces alcohol and women is a recipe for sexual assault. Examples include Fraternities and the Military, both of which have issues with sexual assault. Why? Because some males are rapey pieces of shit. By grouping many males together, there is a greater likelihood of more rapey pieces of shit being in the same location. It’s that simple. 

It is the same reason people think sorority girls are sluts. Is because all sorority girls are morally flexible? No. There are many “prude” ladies in sororities. However, a certain percentage of females want or prefer the sexual activity, and by grouping many females together, there is a greater likelihood of these sexually adventurous women being in the same location. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

Honestly confused, what did I typo?  I just said SAE does not equal sig ep but I guess I fucked up something.

It didn’t turn out that way. It literally shows up as SAE != sig ep

the exclamation point and equal sign jacked up your post. Apparently you thought you typed in the “does not equal” sign. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Any organization that promotes the gathering of males and introduces alcohol and women is a recipe for sexual assault. Examples include Fraternities and the Military, both of which have issues with sexual assault.
 

I often have argued to the waitress at Denny's that I should get a military discount because I was in a fraternity and pledgeship is the same as basic training and by not discounting my moons over my hammy she is stealing my valor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Tri-Lamb here, we had a pool for a short time.  But A Mu drowned in it and ruined it for the rest of us.  

Those Mu's sure know how to party.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I often have argued to the waitress at Denny's that I should get a military discount because I was in a fraternity and pledgeship is the same as basic training and by not discounting my moons over my hammy she is stealing my valor. 

you had no valor to steal after making this shit post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...