2020 Celebrity Death Pool

Wally Fairway

1 hour ago, Stella Link said:

Robert Conrad, Star of TV's 'The Wild Wild West,' Dies at 84

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/robert-conrad-dead-wild-wild-west-action-star-was-84-1119262

I remember Conrad in black sheep squadron and battle of the network stars. Believe he, Gabe Kaplan and Telly savalas were the 3 captains.

19 hours ago, Stella Link said:

So another former co-host of the View knew Walters isn’t doing well, shared that with Jenny McCarthy, who then decided to report that on her show? Shady move by Jenny. 

On 2/10/2020 at 6:23 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

So another former co-host of the View knew Walters isn’t doing well, shared that with Jenny McCarthy, who then decided to report that on her show? Shady move by Jenny. 

She's got her motives, Barbara didn't back her when she was on the show, got kicked off by the flaky bitches

20 y.o. (aspiring?) rapper Pop Smoke was just killed and it raised a few questions :

Something like this is 80 pts. Most of ya'll have a bunch of Olds in your picks. How many points usu "wins" these things?

How famous do you have to be (would Pop or Kobe's kid have counted as a celebrity)?

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Actor Stuart Whitman has also died. He was 92.

Fear of karma keeps me from participating in this thread, but I just saw a sportswriter turned broadcaster with a serious illness history on an ESPN NFL show, and he didn’t look good.

Chris Berman?

I feel like maybe we should hold a new and separate "Coronavirus Only" pool. Maybe allow submissions through 12:01am Central on Saturday (so the next day and a half are for entries? Or have the deadline a day later for maximum visibility?) and the mini-season ends in two months? Say on Memorial Day? 

Anyone else interested? 

44 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

You don’t think 20 years of cigarettes and cocaine count as an underlying condition? 

there's a lot of elderly Hollywood royalty...Nicholson, Streep, Redford etc etc... but they probably have the means and resources to stay extra healthy as well as safely secluded and top rate medical care. they probably have pretty good odds. like Magic having the cure for HIV.

there's a lot of elderly Hollywood royalty...Nicholson, Streep, Redford etc etc... but they probably have the means and resources to stay extra healthy as well as safely secluded and top rate medical care. they probably have pretty good odds. like Magic having the cure for HIV.

This is why I don’t think anyone like that is gonna die.

7 hours ago, DCA_HORN said:
7 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:
Kenny Rogers, folds ‘em at 81.

Willie is the last one left. Glad I saw him at the rodeo before this virus hit. Houston's biggest star.

I think Kris Kristofferson goes next, before Willie.