Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Last pic of Gorka, at least from me.

In his previous West Wing stint, he wasn't high enough on the food chain to warrant a car + driver to work, so he just schlepped it in each day like a regular Joe.  Which meant the day he was fired he was left transporting the contents of his office in his convertible:

https://www.gq.com/story/seb-gorka-mustang-cleanout

Alas, since Gorka left the administration in disgrace last week, desperately trying to hammer out and submit a resignation letter before news of his firing could be made public, that Mustang—which famously sports a vanity "ART WAR" license plate and the insignias of several U.S. military entities in which he never served—will presumably be making fewer trips to the West Wing in the weeks to come. Its final voyage thereto, though, was a sight to behold.

These photos appear to depict a weary-looking Gorka parked directly outside the White House grounds, dutifully clearing out his things just like any out-of-favor employee who got unceremoniously dumped on his ass late on a Friday afternoon. His gleaming AmericaMobile is stuffed with all the standard office tchotchkes you'd expect a dubiously-qualified, self-proclaimed terrorism expert to possess: As noted by the eagle-eyed @nycsouthpaw on Twitter, that sure looks like a framed poster of the Twin Towers in the passenger seat, because one way to be absolutely sure that you Never Forget is to...stare every day at a photo of that which you're supposed to never forget, I suppose. (Then again, when the September 11th attacks occurred, Gorka was still in the process of trying and failing to jump-start a political career in his native Hungary, so maybe an occasional reminder really is helpful for him.)

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The fact that Trump hasn't dropped dead from a massive McHeart attack during one of these pressers is 100% proof of one of two things: either there is no God, or God has completely abandoned the United States.

Every day, we dig the hole even deeper.  We can't stop the massive bleeding.  And half the country cheers as it happens.  God has forsaken us, and we absolutely fucking deserve it.

God bless Stiv Bators:   

This is the Lord's prayer
There's no saviour out there
There ain't no one else who cares
Don't look to me for absolution
There ain't no clandestine solution
Life's a crime of passion
Designed for direct action
There ain't no justice out there
Without each other we're nowhere
The lamb's been slaughtered
War's been declared
Only the devil may care
What we need is strength of purpose
To reverse all they taught us
If prejudice is all you learned in school
It's up to us to break the rules
I'll recruit a ragged army
Before I let your hatred scar me
Nobody's gonna help you fight your fears
Better start livin' while you're still here
I heard God screaming through his tears
He said I ain't comin'
I ain't comin'
Save yourself
There ain't no saviour out there
Your stairway to heaven leads nowhere
Don't look to me for emancipation
You are your only salvation
Said I ain't comin', save yourself
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

This is fantastic.  I'm going to be looking for something new!  Maybe race car driver?   That can't be hard to learn.  Lean into it.  Maybe stunt man?  Brain surgeon?  That's new.... I've always wondered what the ole cabeza looks like.  Ground beef?  Maybe I'll run for office..... you obviously don't need experience or competence.  I can't fail.

I don't think it's a bad on idea on the face of it. Many jobs have gone away and will go away, never to be replaced.  

Of course, the problem is that no solution ever proposed by a Trump family member doesn't somehow line their own pockets first. 

5 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

This is fantastic.  I'm going to be looking for something new!  Maybe race car driver?   That can't be hard to learn.  Lean into it.  Maybe stunt man?  Brain surgeon?  That's new.... I've always wondered what the ole cabeza looks like.  Ground beef?  Maybe I'll run for office..... you obviously don't need experience or competence.  I can't fail.

I’m going to become a left handed relief pitcher. Being right handed shouldn’t be too big an obstacle to overcome. 

Wait, they're in the Rose Garden? Is Dr Birx there? It's not too late to jump out of the bushes, whip out the scarf, and perform the Hermes Maneuver, Deborah. The country needs a patriot during these trying times. This is no country for old fat orange men.

8 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Edit

13 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

God bless Stiv Bators:   

There's no saviour out there
There ain't no one else who cares
Don't look to me for absolution
There ain't no clandestine solution
Life's a crime of passion
Designed for direct action
Without each other we're nowhere
The lamb's been slaughtered
War's been declared
Only the devil may care
What we need is strength of purpose
To reverse all they taught us
If prejudice is all you learned in school
It's up to us to break the rules
I'll recruit a ragged army
Before I let your hatred scar me
Nobody's gonna help you fight your fears
Better start livin' while you're still here
I heard God screaming through his tears
He said I ain't comin'
I ain't comin'
Save yourself
There ain't no saviour out there
Your stairway to heaven leads nowhere
Don't look to me for emancipation
You are your only salvation
Said I ain't comin', save yourself

And I've said this numerous times here: nobody is coming to save us.  Nobody is going to help us.

We are on our own, and we are hellbent on self-destruction.

white house - "trump will speak from the rose garden today at 5pm"

press - "i bet this is about advancement on the moderna vaccine.  this is such a horrible disease, and finally some encouraging news about a potential vaccine.  yay."

trump - "biden released a plan today and i'm going to tell you why he sucks."

charlie brown football pull GIF

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Like, just get a bullshit job working for your dad or something!

6 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

tumblr_mvq2r86z8T1snyyflo1_250.gif

f2327aca51400b7d39585876594cff8e.jpg

• Like 1