Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

I can’t listen to Dotard talk, at all. The day that idiot dies needs to be declared a national holiday going forward. If I still drank I would probably die of alcohol poisoning the day it happens.

There is no doubt that the day trump dies will become a national holiday. I know I’ll celebrate it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Children being slaughtered all over the country isn’t his fault now but will be Joe’s fault in January? Got it. 

Donald Trump is just trying to save kids from being slaughtered on the streets.  Maybe he can round the kids up and put them in cages, you know to help keep them safe from the Democrat violence.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The fact that Trump hasn't dropped dead from a massive McHeart attack during one of these pressers is 100% proof of one of two things: either there is no God, or God has completely abandoned the United States.

Every day, we dig the hole even deeper.  We can't stop the massive bleeding.  And half the country cheers as it happens.  God has forsaken us, and we absolutely fucking deserve it.

The Old Testament is full of examples of God letting people have the wicked things they desired and then suffering the consequences. It's one of the central lessons of the Bible: eventually God might let you have the desires of your heart. That it doesn't happen more is an act of divine mercy. Among other things, the Sermon on the Mount was a profound lesson on the wickedness of our hearts.

Trump is the personification of the American id. He's the absolute worst of us, but he's the perfect representation of who we are. We've been given the very thing that we've been begging for and are suffering the consequences.

Fortunately for believers, another central lesson of the Bible is repentance. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The fact that Trump hasn't dropped dead from a massive McHeart attack during one of these pressers is 100% proof of one of two things: either there is no God, or God has completely abandoned the United States.

Every day, we dig the hole even deeper.  We can't stop the massive bleeding.  And half the country cheers as it happens.  God has forsaken us, and we absolutely fucking deserve it.

I was about to say that a truly just god would kill him with covid. But I think you're right in that a god who truly loves us would indeed strike him down while he's on TV. 

Think of the ratings! 

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

There is no God. 

3 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

More people are unemployed since the Great Depression due to this administration’s failure of leadership with the virus and fucking Ivanka launches an employment campaign titled “Find Something New” - that’s not the Onion, that’s a real thing. It’s the most hilariously out of touch Marie Antoinette bullshit I’ve seen.

Hopefully she meets the same end. 

• Haha 1