Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

My god, knowing the extended Trump family is going to be eating Goya products daily for the next week...they have a poorly guarded distribution center in Jersey City, NJ.  

Just wanted to point that out.  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

My god, knowing the extended Trump family is going to be eating Goya products daily for the next week...

Lol. They'll pose for pictures with it then make their underpaid wait staff throw it all out rather than let them take it home.

13 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I'm sure Trump's online fan base will love this, but when he loses by 10+ points in November, you can look back at content like this during a pandemic/recession and think "well no fucking wonder he got stomped". 

The mypillow guy is going to be jealous.  He's been to the White House a number of times, but never has the President placed on of his pillows on the Resolute Desk and endorsed it.

Also; when does a competing bean company raise hell about this kind of fucking shit?  

Last.  Trump might as well bring back his shit ass steaks and whatnot and just fucking peddle it from the Oval.  He's missing out on that 40% of the electorate who will empty whatever savings they have in order to pay for overpriced tough USDA Grade C meat.

The Ivanka Goya nonsense, aside from being illegal in this case, is just another example of one of the worst things to come out of not just this admin, but social media in general: the concept of trolling.

It is just the lowest dumbass form of humor and I'm saddened that it is so accepted in society now.  It's a complete embodiment of the HURR DURR meme.  All it does is show people how much you suck.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Last.  Trump might as well bring back his shit ass steaks and whatnot and just fucking peddle it from the Oval.  He's missing out on that 40% of the electorate who will empty whatever savings they have in order to pay for overpriced tough USDA Grade C meat.

Oh....he's not.  Do you not think that the SECOND he leaves office, he's not going to use the entire RNC mailing list as a way to sell 10,000 different Trump branded products?  And they'll buy every fucking thing he sells.  Cults are awesome customer bases.

To be completely honest, I thought Goya was an import brand. That's how it was categorized when I was in the grocery business. They were stocked on the "ethnic aisle" along with all the other import Mexican products and listed that way in the order book. Now we find out they're from New Jersey?

BestUnevenDalmatian-size_restricted.gif

• Like 6

To be fair, New Jersey has more Hispanics  than New Mexico, North Carolina, Nevada, or Colorado.  Nevermind the Per capitas numbers.  The best capitas.  

37 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I'm sure Trump's online fan base will love this, but when he loses by 10+ points in November, you can look back at content like this during a pandemic/recession and think "well no fucking wonder he got stomped". 

This is may number 10 trillion on the list of things I'm angry about, but promoting a brand from the Oval Office can't possibly be legal.  But, remember that one time Obama had his feet on the desk there.  That was really degrading to the office.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Michael Knight said:

He forgot windows.  Joe Biden wants to abolish windows in building according to Trump's press conference yesterday.  Also, having just finished Narcos-Mexico I kind of think I would rather some of those guys be in charge of the US compared to Trump.  I mean for those that are familiar with that show, a President Neto, President Chapo or President Acosta would be much better than Trump at this point.  

4 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

What about windmill cancer.  I have been waiting for an update on that too.

I think Navarro crunched the numbers and they realized that nobody cares about windmills getting cancer.  So they haven't broached that subject again.

41 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Verdad.

And when I'd visit my uncle's general store back in the day, he'd always let me pick out a box of cookies for free.  I always picked these:

Des2BRzU0AA_4IK.jpg

Fuck Goya.

I have never seen these before but they look a mazing!  Like little mini round rock donuts.  I will have to find these post haste.

How do you Abolish Suburbs?  Don't get wrong, I fully expect Biden to do something like that...I'm just wondering as a logistics junkie...how one would go about something like that?  

Do you physically remove the homes and strip centers?  Or just revoke the suburb's town charter and fold it in with the larger/adjacent CBD?  Issue a presidential order that dissolves their town leadership so they have to answer to the big blue city mayors?  Or is the plan to fold them into exurbs/rural areas so as to co-opt the Trump base?  Lotta ins.  Lotta outs.  Lotta what have yous.  

that Anderson Cooper clip on the previous page cut off too soon.  Acosta comes on, and Cooper asks him if people at the WH are secretly shaking their heads at Trumps stupidity.  Acosta says "no, there's nobody at the WH these days except koolaid drinkers and next-of-kin". 

Great line. 

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

How do you Abolish Suburbs?  Don't get wrong, I fully expect Biden to do something like that...I'm just wondering as a logistics junkie...how one would go about something like that?  

Do you physically remove the homes and strip centers?  Or just revoke the suburb's town charter and fold it in with the larger/adjacent CBD?  Issue a presidential order that dissolves their town leadership so they have to answer to the big blue city mayors?  Or is the plan to fold them into exurbs/rural areas so as to co-opt the Trump base?  Lotta ins.  Lotta outs.  Lotta what have yous.  

He means Biden supports affordable housing policies which allows poor/brown/black people to move in to white neighborhoods. Everything is racist with him

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Easy.  Ban Starbucks, juice cafes, and strip malls.  It's like a siege -- you just starve them out.  The yoga mom crowd won't last 48 hours under those draconian conditions.

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Easy.  Ban Starbucks, juice cafes, and strip malls.  It's like a siege -- you just starve them out.  The yoga mom crowd won't last 48 hours under those draconian conditions.

Schools. White people wanted de facto segregated schools. Few districts anywhere including Texas have been able to overcome that.

I didn't realize we sent busses of murderers to El Salvador.  Is that like a private Vonlane thing or what?  I don't think Cap Metro goes from Texas to El Salvador.  Maybe to Mexico, but I doubt Honduras.  Or maybe it's the same off-grid bus service that takes people like Red from Maine to Fort Hancock, Texas.  When you absolutely, positively gotta get a convicted murderer from one random city to another random city near a border...call us.  

I can't wait until the day where trump tells us why.  I like how we says, "Someday, I'll tell you why." 

One thing the intelligence community is going to have to discuss internally is all previous U.S. Presidents spend their remaining years getting rich, playing golf, writing books, giving speeches, and sitting on boards.  The one thing none of them do is run their fucking mouths. This guy is gonna blab about shit whenever and however it's convenient.  Trump is going to be a huge liability to our intelligence and diplomacy circles.  Damn shame about that heart attack he suffers on the 15th hole at Mar-a-Lago.  There's no way those guys are gonna let him live more than a couple of years considering he's already a mouth-running braggart with no self-restraint. 

For 40 years, Carter has kept his fucking mouth shut, Mr. Trump.  I'm starting to think with your senility and acting like a cornered rat, he's going to outlive you. 

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Infrastructure Speech has turned into a campaign rally

The next time he's interviewed. "Mr. President you claimed that there has been tremendous corruption on mail-in ballots. Tell me about it."

"Yes well you know there has been such corruption. Terrible corruption."

"No I mean, literally tell me about it. Describe it. What are you talking about?"

And stay on him. If he tries to change the subject, steer it back. But of course this isn't what happens, so we let this go and just move on the the next insane thing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The next time he's interviewed. "Mr. President you claimed that there has been tremendous corruption on mail-in ballots. Tell me about it."

"No I mean, literally tell me about it. Describe it. What are you talking about?"

And stay on him. If he tries to change the subject, steer it back. But of course this isn't what happens, so we let this go and just move on the the next insane thing.

This is a nice fever dream.  What happens is he either immediately lashes out and insults the reporter, or if he's feeling charitable, waits for the 2nd question and then does the same.  He controls the process.  None of the reporters are willing to try to shout him down, and to some extent, I get it.  Turning into a shrill screaming banshee isn't something you put on your LinkedIn profile once you get canned.  Trump banks on it.

The only way to get him is to make the first question so pointed and accusatory that it immediately puts him in a corner.  His ego takes over and he loses it.  If you lob him slightly negative softballs, the game is already over.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Red Five said:

He already has -- the Chinese are gonna print up hundreds of thousands of fake ballots and mail them in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Storm the Field said:

I'd put the odds of him even knowing how to use a can opener at less than 25%.

A manual can opener?  Sheeeeit, I'll take <1% and be comfortable.  I doubt he has ever opened a can in his life, food or whoopass.  And he is too stupid to figure out how to use one for the first time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

$50 and my left nut says there's a Trump branded can-opener within 6 months after he leaves office and it's sold directly next to Goya products at your local grocer.  

Ivanka's ad:  "I know cans.  I have the best cans.  But there's no better cans than 'Goya'!"  

When it comes to the mail-in ballot fraud, why not just play along with him.  We've seen no reporter has the balls to call him out, so just go along with him..."President Trump, do you think this mail-in ballot fraud will be as big, or bigger, than the Obamagate scandal that we all know has been going on for years?  How you would rank the three big Democratic political conspiracies against you from worst to worstess?"  Neither he nor his base would ever see what was really happening until Kayleigh explained it in crayon afterwards.  

Edited by Lobo