Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

28 minutes ago, Constant said:

I’m sure it’s like the rest of the country. Some are dug in and nothing will change their minds (see: my grandpa) and some are starting to distance themselves from his idiocy. Probably the same people that hoped he would have strong handlers while in office. Well we see how that turned out. For instance, my partner is a fairly staunch conservative but he wishes they had the balls to nominate someone else instead of Trump. The handling of the virus did my partner in on Trump.

I keep my social circle small, though. I also think it’s underestimated how diverse a big city police department actually is. We are probably a lot closer to 30/30/30 than people think which brings several different points of view. 

I fucking hate this entire administration and I am certainly not alone where I work. 

Bolded the key part.  He does have strong handlers but unfortunately they are Russian and work for Putin.  If you look at it from that angle they are doing a great job as far as Russia goes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

What the hell does that even mean? Science is the observation of the world around us. She might as well say "Look, we're not going to let reality get in the way here."

That IS what she said.  It's EXACTLY what she said.  This is our concern, dude.  We have an admin that is LITERALLY anti-reality.   What the fuck do you even do with that?  There's no fixing it.  There's no surviving it.  We elected the exact wrong administration at the exact wrong time.

It's like we made the stupid decision to let our homeowner's insurance lapse for just one summer.....which happens to be the summer we are hit by the largest hurricane in modern history.  Bad decision, compounded by SUPER-bad timing.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

b-b-b-ut the full quote absolves her! FAKE NEWS!

I'm looking forward to seeing what this fuckin bitch, our dumb pile of shit president, and all the MAGAt/GOP fucktardbadasses think when coronavirus inevitably comes knocking on their front door.

Edited by Bevo14

7 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

they'll be super duper pro-science when we get a vaccine they can try to take credit for.

Maybe.  Shitload of anti-vaxxers among them.  Plus the vaccine will have Bill Gates nanites in it.  Do you want your brain to blue screen of death?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Putin is approving things lately that you wouldn't expect.  He usually hates wacky stunts like this but apparently he's getting lenient.  He must be in a good mood lately.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

If they really wanted to prove the point, they should take the catalytic converter off the red truck.  Put one set of people in an enclosed room with the blue truck for 20 minutes.  Another set in an enclosed room with the red truck for 20 minutes.  Then see who likes emissions regulations better.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

b-b-b-ut the full quote absolves her! FAKE NEWS!

I'm looking forward to seeing what this fuckin bitch, our dumb pile of shit president, and all the MAGAt/GOP fucktardbadasses think when coronavirus inevitably comes knocking on their front door.

Hey, she did go on to say that the science is on their side, because that study from Germany, where there are about 1/1000th (hey dt!) of the new cases that we have, showed there was no spread when schools reopened.

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

When I see Melania, Barron, and Donald...all I can think of is "Now there's a family who is passionate about Water Sports."  I think some of us are incredibly impressed with their dedication to all things aquatic, be it athletic or leisurely in nature.  Almost to the point where we see so many photos and news clips of them snorkeling, swimming, fishing, boating, etc., that we're like "Whoah, we get it...you guys are like Cousteau, Babe Winkelman, and Summer Sanders out there.  Calm down, the First Family is like J. Crew meets Bass Pro Shop, we get it."  

And don't get me started on the Kush.  I know everything about him screams, "I'm the indoorsy type", he's all that is man.  Guy shows up to our spearfishing dive with nothing but a pocket knife and his freediving PADI certification, goes down for ten minutes and comes up with two Pelagics and a lobster.  Fucking-a Kush! 

I don't think they need jet skis to protect them from the water sports about which they are passionate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

What the hell does that even mean? Science is the observation of the world around us. She might as well say "Look, we're not going to let reality get in the way here."

reality has a well-known liberal bias

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Yep, they've been brewing this one. Basically they are going to take Nextdoor style NIMBYism national. They've detected that the resentment of older residents in established neighborhoods towards things like rezoning for more housing is a potential wedge issue, so they are going to reframe it an abolition of single family homes to force everyone into Soviet Style apartment blocks. 
You know the failed attempts at a modest code revision here in Austin? Here's how they spin it:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

sooooooooooooooo, this is trump's plan to win back the suburbs ?

It's a dog whistle targeted at "white flight" people.  Biden supports affordable housing initiatives and in response Trump starts talking about canceling the suburbs.

Science is against God. Science says we descended from monkeys. Science says the Earth isn't at the center of the universe. Science is uppity smart guys.

Dr. Fauci is a scientist and he's always wrong. Scientists don't even realize that wearing a mask makes you breathe in all of your own exhaust. 

Science is stupid.