Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Man, Brisket is spicy today.

George likes his brisket spicy! 

Also, what's the deal with the Biden Boat Parade shit?  Lot of black progressives cancel their boating plans this weekend due to a milquetoast week for Biden?  I've been trying to tell his campaign, you've got to capture the Lake Havasu and Panama City black liberal voter if you wanna win this thing.  

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Black voters, young voters, and progressives are NOT EXCITED to vote for Joe Biden.  Don't they run the risk of this backfiring and having trumpkins think they have this in the bag so why bother voting?  

How many blacks and youngs have you ever seen at a boat parade?  Check mate, libtard!

42 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

FWIW, Snopes says not so fast.

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

tenor.gif

Come on, man.  The chances of these "trainees" doing EXACTLY what we see - going out to perform citizen's interrogations and arrests?  Is there a percentage higher than 100%?  Fuck, they area ALREADY DOING IT -- see the numerous videos of Trumpkins demanding us evil beaner types "show me your papers."  It's ALREADY happening.  Now, the regime is going to create "Citizen ICE Liaisons" or whatever the fuck they'll call them, and they are going to be let loose with a goddamned green light to be brownshirts.  Again, IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING.  This just formalizes it.

Did you all  notice that in the letter it says that "After completion of the ECA, a graduation ceremony will be held on Friday, Oct. 23, 2020; graduates will be awarded a certificate and a commemorative coin. Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) may be available upon request."

Snopes may say not so fast, but I'm siding with Brisket on this one. Especially as ICE already has their training modules operational. The easily motivated will just love having the "official" documents and they will have zero problem dressing in camo like the Portland Police and cosplaying all across America.

They have given me zero reason to trust them. Along with Border Patrol, where are the missing children that disappeared from the court cases? (see the DACA thread). If they can make children who are small and have no power disappear and not answer for it, they can sure as heck go further down the path to hell.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Edit to add that I never figured out WHO exactly is receiving these letters, but it was clear in the Snopes article that the media might not be allowed. Shocking.

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

tenor.gif

Come on, man.  The chances of these "trainees" doing EXACTLY what we see - going out to perform citizen's interrogations and arrests?  Is there a percentage higher than 100%?  Fuck, they area ALREADY DOING IT -- see the numerous videos of Trumpkins demanding us evil beaner types "show me your papers."  It's ALREADY happening.  Now, the regime is going to create "Citizen ICE Liaisons" or whatever the fuck they'll call them, and they are going to be let loose with a goddamned green light to be brownshirts.  Again, IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING.  This just formalizes it.

PA4_04.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Black voters, young voters, and progressives are NOT EXCITED to vote for Joe Biden.  Don't they run the risk of this backfiring and having trumpkins think they have this in the bag so why bother voting?  

The bigger backfire potential is if those groups realize that Trump is calling them too lazy to vote for Biden. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yes, which is why it is so perplexing that dotard and his campaign continue to pump bullshit about fake polls and that real polls show him winning. But hey, whatever, man. 

Just now, Huckleberry said:

The bigger backfire potential is if those groups realize that Trump is calling them too lazy to vote for Biden. 

Here's the bigger problem.....how many "black, young, and progressive" voters are going to even see that mailer?  I'm doubting that the Trump 2020 mailing list is heavily populated by those constituencies.  He's mostly convincing old racist white people that they can't be racist and out of touch, the youngs and the blacks agree with me!

45 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Black voters are responsible for resurrecting Biden’s campaign and will vote nor him in numbers that could eclipse those of President Obama,

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RPM said:

Her first regular television role was as a mysterious and glamorous telephone receptionist in Richard Diamond, Private Detective. In the show her voice was heard but only her legs appeared on camera, adding to the character's mystique.

sexy-leggy-mary-tyler-moore-picture_1_b9

I lost an epic game of Trivial Pursuit over a question about that.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

That had to be written with help. No way he knows about The Book of the Month Club.

The last sentence though...

His helper had their back turned for a second.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Totally normal for relatives to sign NDAs.  My toddler nephew already signed his.  His grandparents can't stand him either. Also totally normal for grandparents to hate their grandchild. 

To be fair, the NDA was signed at the conclusion of a will contest or other probate proceeding about the distribution of assets.

IIRC, it states that they won't discuss the outcome, and no family member can write about it without the consent of the others.  Which is why the brother/other uncle is the main plaintiff.

5 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

4D chess, folks. 

maybe blind rage at the fact that donald fucking trump is our prez has caused me to overlook this for 3.5 years, but this motherfucker right here looks like cotton hill. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, joe dirt said:

maybe blind rage at the fact that donald fucking trump is our prez has caused me to overlook this for 3.5 years, but this motherfucker right here looks like cotton hill. 

He's a little too tall to be a man that got his shins blowed off by the Japanese.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

He probably burned Obama’s. 

Against all tradition, he hasn't invited Obama for an unveiling of the official portrait.  Because, of course, Trump is a petty little cunt.  Of course, Clinton hosted GHW Bush, GW Bush hosted Clinton, Obama hosted GW Bush, but, since Trump's a petty little cunt, he's unable to be civil for a half-hour ceremony.   I really hope that Biden returns to the great tradition, and publicly invites the orange fuckstain back to the WH for the unveiling of HIS portrait.  Trump won't have the balls to show. 

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Like 8