Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

15 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

How pathetically predictable. 

People start mocking him on Twitter for getting fact-checked by Chris Wallace. He immediately resorts to "Biden still supports what I claimed, he just doesn't use my exact words. I'm still right. I wasn't wrong! Please believe that I wasn't wrong! You gotta believe me!"

He's a truly damaged individual that appears to suffer from a deep-seated, crippling fear of ever being viewed as having made a mistake. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he got a little nauseous and started palpitating when he saw that clip going viral. There was no way on earth he wasn't engage his psychological deflector shields in response.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

How pathetically predictable. 

People start mocking him on Twitter for getting fact-checked by Chris Wallace. He immediately resorts to "Biden still supports what I claimed, he just doesn't use my exact words. I'm still right. I wasn't wrong! Please believe that I wasn't wrong! You gotta believe me!"

He's a truly damaged individual that appears to suffer from a deep-seated, crippling fear of ever being viewed as having made a mistake. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he got a little nauseous and started palpitating when he saw that clip going viral. There was no way on earth he wasn't engage his psychological deflector shields in response.

He's going to come unglued Sunday morning when it airs. 

Trumps approval rating with the trump base is very important to him 

This is actually true and important. His campaign and presidency have not been matters of any grand strategy, save this: feed his psychosis. His fragile ego and pathological narcissism requested that he bask in adoration constantly. He really doesn’t care how many people fall in that category; all that matters is that those who do WORSHIP him.

He’d rather have 100,000 people who worship him and would die for him than 60 million who would unenthusiastically vote for him. That’s why rallies and boat parades matter so much to him. That’s why almost everything he does isn’t aimed at getting people who don’t support him to change their mind and vote for him; it’s aimed at getting people who love him to become hopelessly devoted to him.

Our president is a fucking psychopath.
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Our president is a fucking psychopath.

I've heard him described as having so many mental disorders that I hate to say it as it is such a small percentage of people with mental health issues that are a danger to anyone other than themselves (or  just struggling in general) but he really is his own fifty shades of Sybil.

15 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Against all tradition, he hasn't invited Obama for an unveiling of the official portrait.  Because, of course, Trump is a petty little cunt.  Of course, Clinton hosted GHW Bush, GW Bush hosted Clinton, Obama hosted GW Bush, but, since Trump's a petty little cunt, he's unable to be civil for a half-hour ceremony.   I really hope that Biden returns to the great tradition, and publicly invites the orange fuckstain back to the WH for the unveiling of HIS portrait.  Trump won't have the balls to show. 

He can't attend.  He has a golf game scheduled for that day.

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

That's great. Imagine thinking Trump could spontaneously read off some scripture. 

"And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat."

Edited by Beau Vine

Making it known that he's golfing before bothering to recognize Representative Lewis is by design.  Good.  I don't want him to mention him at all, especially with some underlying, snide bullshit.  His lifetime of cowardice is too great a contrast of Lewis' life of courage and grace.  Classless with no character is Trump's brand and the fat piece of shit should just stick to it.  Keep that warriors name out of your mouth and your polluted brain, you halfwit cunt.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

"And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat."

I see Donald as more of an Ezekiel 25:17 guy.

I just watched Mary Trump's interview with George Stephanopoulis on HULU, the entire thing. It's nearly an hour long and she is blistering and believable.  If you don't have HULU you can read the transcript here:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/transcript-mary-trumps-interview-abc-news-george-stephanopoulos/story?id=71803869

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Another thing, Biden should make this Trump's WH portrait, hang it in foyer for everyone to see. 

Agreed. The Biden White House should have a public unveiling of this portrait and hang it up in the White House. 

Edited by JimmyJames

4 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

Look at that tub of shit.

Amazing that his base sees him as some alpha. 

I’m guessing for his portrait he’ll use his decade old twitter pic. That would be appropriate for the twitterer and chief. 

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I’m guessing for his portrait he’ll use his decade old twitter pic. That would be appropriate for the twitterer and chief. 

Just as only stupid people think he's an example of a brilliant businessman, only giant gaping pussies think he's an example of strength. 

22 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The_Visionary_by_Ralph_Wolfe_Cowan.jpg

• Like 1

Not a great look when your first comment about a seldom seen niece is that violated her NDA, Mr. President. There’s three reasons to slap an NDA on your niece and all of them are bad.  I guess a fourth reason would be because she had access to that COVID vaccine you’ve been so hard at work on, so you wanted to protect your IP.  But somehow I doubt that.  Men your age, in your station of power, shouldn’t publicly discuss gag orders on their younger, female relatives.  Not good optics dude 

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

That's great. Imagine thinking Trump could spontaneously read off some scripture. 

Trump arrives at church. The remnants of what he will deny is teargas irritate his nose already made sensitive by an inhalent absorbed earlier. 

What am I supposed to do? The fuckable who for some reason won't fuck me even though I'm president put this book in my hands. It's big and hard to grip. Oh yea! "Read some scripture."

Trump hears the distant crowd shouting. Why did I leave the bunker? I don't like it out here. We need more troops.

A glance at the book in his tiny hand reveals to Donald that it's The Holy Bible. 

Fuck, she gave me This Thing instead of the Scripture Book. Stupid fucking cunt...but man, imagine the warm stream coming down into my face from that! Hope hope Hope, indeed. Well, I'll hold This Stupid Book up and hope...mmmm, Hope.. nobody notices that it's not the Scripture Book. If I wasn't a genius, I couldn't pull this off! Everybody else is such idiots.

I wish Ivanka was here. The White House is full of people who won't fuck me. Well, Kellyanne would but...no thanks. I wonder if I could get a message to Ghis...Lana...Berman's friend. Of course, I can. I'm the fucking president!

Okay, enough. Back to the bunker.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses

• Like 2