Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Do y'all remember when the previous incarnation of the CR went absolutely ape shit for a week over Obama moving Churchill's bust onto a bookshelf or some shit?

I remember but probably won't this scandal. I'll have forgotten it by this time tomorrow night after the motherfucker claims prima nocta over the Virgin Islands.

If we have history books, it’s indescribable how vile these people in power will be remembered.  Leading the population to certain death by ignoring the virus and attempting to force kids back into school. Rampant lying, secret police, unprecedented corruption, and tear gassing peaceful protesters in front of the White House. Everyone in this administration, scum of the earth. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If we have history books, it’s indescribable how vile these people in power will be remembered.  Leading the population to certain death by ignoring the virus and attempting to force kids back into school. Rampant lying, secret police, unprecedented corruption, and tear gassing peaceful protesters in front of the White House. Everyone in this administration, scum of the earth. 

Maybe so, but at least they didn’t do all of this while wearing a TAN FUCKING SUIT!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Against all tradition, he hasn't invited Obama for an unveiling of the official portrait.  Because, of course, Trump is a petty little cunt.  Of course, Clinton hosted GHW Bush, GW Bush hosted Clinton, Obama hosted GW Bush, but, since Trump's a petty little cunt, he's unable to be civil for a half-hour ceremony.   I really hope that Biden returns to the great tradition, and publicly invites the orange fuckstain back to the WH for the unveiling of HIS portrait.  Trump won't have the balls to show. 

Nope, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. The only reason Trump should be anywhere near the White House after January 2021 is if the federal prison that he is assigned to has some sort of work program for the prisoners where they pick up trash in Lafayette Park. 

Edited by HornOnTheBayou
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

Trump is gonna tweet some nasty shit to Chris Wallace

Jazz hands... top sign that "I'm just making this shit up as I go."

I would say it's the top sign that he's lying but, well anytime he speaks this orange fucktrumpet is lying and everyone knows it by now.

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

To be fair, the NDA was signed at the conclusion of a will contest or other probate proceeding about the distribution of assets.

IIRC, it states that they won't discuss the outcome, and no family member can write about it without the consent of the others.  Which is why the brother/other uncle is the main plaintiff.

As stated before, you lawyer types can fuck up everything.

4 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
4 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:
Glad to see this piece of shit is enjoying himself. 

Probably already stated here. Not all Trump supporters are racist, but all racists are Trump supporters.

Actually, all Trump supporters are racists - or at best, perfectly fine with racism. 

• Like 2

I've been quite worried about the Post Office.   The Republicans have been trying to undermine the Post Office for decades and the current crisis has finally given them an opportunity to destroy it. As he did with the EPA, Education, HHS, State Department, and other agencies, Trump has appointed someone hostile to the agency in order to sabotage it from within. Common Cause didn't ask for money, by the way.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I have been praying for it for 3+ years now.  There is no god.

Hey I get it but respectfully disagree. 

In my view, we are in winter but are about to enter spring. Trump’s downfall will signal that transformation. 

I suppose that makes me an optimist. 

Fuck trump. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Hey I get it but respectfully disagree. 

In my view, we are in winter but are about to enter spring. Trump’s downfall will signal that transformation. 

I suppose that makes me an optimist. 

Fuck trump. 

I had that feeling when Obama won in 2008 but by 2010 I was worried about how the Tea Party was gaining traction.  We hit an equilibrium from 2010 to about 2014 then the crazies on the right started to get really riled up.  By 2016 we were in a situation that let a complete fuckhead like Trump get elected.  Now the Tea Party crazies have been edged out by the even crazier QAnons.  This shit has got to stop if we want to survive.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I had that feeling when Obama won in 2008 but by 2010 I was worried about how the Tea Party was gaining traction.  We hit an equilibrium from 2010 to about 2014 then the crazies on the right started to get really riled up.  By 2016 we were in a situation that let a complete fuckhead like Trump get elected.  Now the Tea Party crazies have been edged out by the even crazier QAnons.  This shit has got to stop if we want to survive.

A black man getting elect president led us to trump and our current state.

In my view, all of this was necessary. There needed to be a reckoning and trump is the best case for that.

Does’nt mean-the future is certain or will even be good. But it needed to happen. For better or worse.

14 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

In my view, all of this was necessary. There needed to be a reckoning and trump is the best case for that.

Your view is completely wrong.  It was not necessary and we have over 140,000 dead because of it. 

I know you don't support trump, but a complete dipshit like him should never even sniff a nomination much less get elected. I'm fucking tired of the fringe elements running the show.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

The Tea Party has rebranded itself as the Freedom Caucus. They knew that people were on to them. Renee Swann in my district was one of them. Jim Jordan is one of them. They are a little hush hush about their membership, but Swann's early mailers mentioned it (after they became too numerous I got tired of reading them even for fun) and I can't recall if she later removed the reference. Even the 'always vote R' people in my circles were repulsed when I happened to drop that nugget. I never looked into if Pete Sessions was a member, he had enough baggage that it seemed superfluous.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

In 200 years the chapter will be named "Donald Trump and the End of the Republican Party."

52 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Is this going to be his Presidential Portrait?

There needs to be some clipping and blocking in the back by Barr and McConnell, at least.  Probably one or both of them shooting someone ala Last Boy Scout in there.

• Like 6

The Tea Party has rebranded itself as the Freedom Caucus. They knew that people were on to them. Renee Swann in my district was one of them. Jim Jordan is one of them. They are a little hush hush about their membership, but Swann's early mailers mentioned it (after they became too numerous I got tired of reading them even for fun) and I can't recall if she later removed the reference. Even the 'always vote R' people in my circles were repulsed when I happened to drop that nugget. I never looked into if Pete Sessions was a member, he had enough baggage that it seemed superfluous.

One step closer to Jonah Ryan and his Jeffersons
  • Like 2