Sbbruin

Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

1 hour ago, Okie State said:

168bad3891116ea0b0f2eef44723cf75.jpg

The ones with rabies have a really good taste to them.  More nutty than most.

3e49cbbfca2ef163696b64c5317398e0.jpg
Over/under on how many women this guy has strangled? How many months pre-quarantine has it been since he’s had consensual sex?

Posted (edited)

Sorry Karen;

Sorry Karen

Neighborhood social networking app Nextdoor says it is discontinuing its Forward to Police feature which let users send message board posts directly to local police, Bloomberg CityLab reported. The site has been under increasing scrutiny for how it handles communications with law enforcement, and for how it handles racism among members on its app.

Edited by Brothahorn

I'm not sure it's surprising, but it's definitely mind numbing how many people on Nextdoor still don't understand the purpose of wearing masks in public. I mean, we're what? 100+ days into this thing? Willful ignorance. Surrounded by morons.

I'm not sure it's surprising, but it's definitely mind numbing how many people on Nextdoor still don't understand the purpose of wearing masks in public. I mean, we're what? 100+ days into this thing? Willful ignorance. Surrounded by morons.
It's definitely ignorance, willful or otherwise. The leader of their doesn't like them, so neither do they.

People like it when they have a shorthand way to tell others around them that they don't care what others think/don't play by society's rules/aren't gonna be bossed around/etc.  

The absence of the mask to them says the same things to us that their truck's bumper stickers do.  

Having said that, if I could get Ed Hardy to design a Covid mask, I think I'd make millions.  

D3-DEA097-E096-4-EC3-896-F-0-B0-C5-DAAA6

Not a single reply said anything to the effect of “Tell them not to write on the walls and, when they do, discipline them.”  No one. Nope, just “make them a place on the wall they can draw,” or “put frames around the scribbles on the wall,” or some such nonsense. 
Good luck with those kids when they hit their teenage years. 

On 5/28/2020 at 4:56 PM, Jerry Callo said:

Ain't nobody gettin' rabies 'cus they et a squirrel.

7f22861abf7ae8023cec37853f5fd6a6.gif

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

C328B0F6-6FE3-47F4-8C27-656F47C644CA.png

Ian needs to turn his attention to people who post walls of text.  

On 5/13/2020 at 11:05 PM, Okie State said:

f6b8848c8cbbb2011e4a3522aab73e4d.jpg

Selina-Marie looks better in some pictures than others.  But, she sells Avon.  So there's that.

0?e=1593316800&v=beta&t=U28JvtKKbzzYuUUg

C328B0F6-6FE3-47F4-8C27-656F47C644CA.thumb.png.56106f3328507faac1615b0e0423d87c.png
My guess is that the culprit is a large frog. We had the same issue at our community pool a few years back. I wouldn't have believed it had I not witnessed it with my own eyes, a frog shitting out a child sized poop.

1 hour ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
13 hours ago, HenryJames said:
C328B0F6-6FE3-47F4-8C27-656F47C644CA.thumb.png.56106f3328507faac1615b0e0423d87c.png

My guess is that the culprit is a large frog. We had the same issue at our community pool a few years back. I wouldn't have believed it had I not witnessed it with my own eyes, a frog shitting out a child sized poop.

Why you gotta dis TCU alums like that?

Like many places, fireworks have been going off like crazy, but fortunately mostly on the "other side of the tracks" so to speak. We're in East Altadena. But this doesn't surprise me at all
7eb778ff4f4053ed6e5e1fa787e1e46f.jpg

to be fair, the word Mueller (with the common mispronunciation, "mule-ler") sounds like a euphemism for taking a dump.

49 minutes ago, wd40 said:

to be fair, the word Mueller (with the common mispronunciation, "mule-ler") sounds like a euphemism for taking a dump.

grew up in austin, everyone always pronounced it like that. never heard a native Austinite pronounce it different but I've only known Czechs, Mexicans, and African Americans growing up, and all my schools were east of 35. 

2 minutes ago, achooloco said:

grew up in austin, everyone always pronounced it like that. never heard a native Austinite pronounce it different but I've only known Czechs, Mexicans, and African Americans growing up, and all my schools were east of 35. 

Same.  Although only one of my schools was east of 35. 

I almost didn't mention it at all.  but then I figured all the Team MILLer chuckleheads would come in here, rapidly tapping THEIR moobs and setting me straight.

fucking Surly, man.

13 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Ian needs to chill, but shitting in the pools is a problem in Mueller. 

Reply back and tell them that setting up a mandatory enema station prior to entering the pool is the only solution.

Ian needs to chill, but shitting in the pools is a problem in Mueller. 

I bet they regret opening that pool to the unwashed masses instead of keeping it just for residents.

That's pretty cool, though they wouldn't be able to carry off a coconut.
Yeah Nextdoor is riddled with fear mongering over hawks carrying away precious fur babies. This is the first I've heard children were also at risk.

We had one swoop down and carry off a rat from our backyard fence one evening. That was pretty awesome to see.

was in the front yard with my new little puppy and a hawk attacked a dove either in the air or high up in our tree.  dove fell down to the ground, pup got the eff out of dodge and ran back to the door and then the hawk made off like a boss with the dove. csb, for sho

14 hours ago, nnm said:

That kid wins all party stories when he grows up. 

Yeah, it also beats all bad childhood stories. 

Church Youth Group open discussion:

"I was beaten"

"I was abused" 

"I was molested"

Oh yeah?

"Although for a short time, I was kidnapped and stabbed.  By an Eagle.  And my dad didn't even try that hard to get me back, the eagle just got bored with me."

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Okie State said:

cb0e9f6183710b5c294e8d13cd06c9f6.jpg

2 aggy walking down a country road only to see an old farm dog up on the front stoop of the farm house with his leg hiked up and nonchalantly licking his balls. 

One aggy sighs and says “I wish I could do that.”

The other aggy turns to the first and says “that dog would bite you.”