Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away

InkaUtexas

39 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

My wife’s grandmother died about 2 weeks ago. They are doing funeral soon. Unfortunately, my FIL and Mil can’t make it. Even though they both have the vaccine, his immune system is compromised. However, my mid 30s very health bil who is vaccinated is going.  And they are freaking out because he might catch covid. I’m not sure it will ever be safe enough again for some people 

Just wait for SARS-Covid3 or MERS 2

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Vaccinated,masked, outdoors AND her own personal soap dispenser?

Beta

that's not her personal soap dispenser.  That's lube for face fucking your beta excuse for a cranium. be glad she had the courtesy to use it.  

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

that's not her personal soap dispenser.  That's lube for face fucking your beta excuse for a cranium. be glad she had the courtesy to use it.  

She was wearing it because she had just returned from the ladies’ room. We all had masks when we arrived & walked through the waiting room.... and when we departed.

Guest Lobo

i like my explanation better.  She seems nice.  Call me when the buddy of Rommel, Jr. shows up.  Drinks on me.  Glad you had a good time.  

One of Mike Pence's former Chiefs of Staff is coming to Austin next week for a cocktail reception.  I'm gonna invite Pilot's Error as my +1.  

10 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

She was wearing it because she had just returned from the ladies’ room. We all had masks when we arrived & walked through the waiting room.... and when we departed.

Well make sure to tell her that Surly thinks she sucks based on an ill-timed photo you took. 

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Curious that people that don't understand maths nor science, poll irregularly when it comes to fairly obvious opportunity costs.  

2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Whatever it takes to get idiots who don't want the shot to get the shot.

Fucking drive around and dart them with the J&J for all I care.

Yup. If Biden was smart, he would have tied the last round of Stimmy Money to getting the Vax. Maybe he still can.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday will ease indoor mask-wearing guidance for fully vaccinated people, allowing them to safely stop wearing masks inside in most places, according to a person briefed on the announcement.

The new guidance will still call for wearing masks in crowded indoor settings like buses, planes, hospitals, prisons and homeless shelters, but could ease restrictions for reopening workplaces and schools.

It will also no longer recommend that fully vaccinated people wear masks outdoors in crowds.

• Like 1

From June 1 to July 31, 2020, 

Talk about cherry picking your stats for a headline. JFC...

Yeah that’s pretty bad. There’s plenty of shitposting on here cherry picking data or using misinformation to make Republicans look good. This is the equal and opposite reaction.

• hayden_horn changed the title to Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away