patriotic mom gets arrested for standing up for her constitutional rights

Goo Punch

1 minute ago, JohnnyRage said:

5:45 mark

"What does the word 'Un-a-lean-able' mean? I'm just wondering what the word 'Un-uh-lean-able' means?!?"

You burden me with your questions.  
Listen to my replies.  

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Do these people also believe that authorities cannot close roads or any other public spaces?

We have nighttime curfews on various parks as long as I can remember.  For 7-8 months out of the year, our public swimming pool has its gates closed and locked.  Don't remember these types of idiots bitching about that.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

Here's the whole 40+ minute video, not watching the whole thing, but here's a comment about it

"The full video is over 40 minutes because they keep yelling at the cops and the crowd gets big, it's unbelievable. Then, after all that, they immediately rip down the NEW tape and use the playground again and say they're coming back the best day with signs so they'll be considered protestors and can "peacefully assemble." You just want to scream"

"Oh shit watch it. She tries to coerce a young kid into making a false claim against a police officer saying it’s not illegal to press charges.. because... “our Facebook page has an attorney”"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

We have curfews on various parks as long as I can remember.  For 7-8 months out of the year, our public swimming pool has its gates closed and locked.  Don't remember these types of idiots bitching about that.

City parks here are closed. You go, you are told to leave. If you don't you get cited. 

4 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

City parks here are closed. You go, you are told to leave. If you don't you get cited. 

Yeah, it's rough in some areas.  Here in Austin, most of the parks are open, but you are not allowed to, quoting the PARD site, use the following:

"Park amenities including, but not limited to: basketball courts, tennis courts, skate parks, playgrounds, disc golf courses, exercise equipment & pavilions"

They took down the tennis nets, the basketball hoops (the hoops, not just the nets), and the swings, and wrapped tape around the exercise equipment.

So basically the open areas and the sidewalks are still open.  Which should be good enough for most people.

• Like 1

Ok. So an organized event. They ask cops to protest with them. Oh, and what a great COVID cluster in the making. 

Police put tape back up, they pulled it down again. I am sure there is a public health clause allowing the city to close shit. 

And to any potential invaders of the US. You would have to deal with these women. Think about that in your war plans. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

what a stupid group of people
there are rules all around us that make society function
from rules about driving (speed limits, school zones, driving on the righthand side of the road), food safety (slime in the ice machine - RIP Marvin), TSA, immigration, a whole bunch of things, and in times of trouble curfew, a fuck ton of things - I can't go up and cause you physical harm (hit you in the face), and I get people can't grasp it but that is really what public officials are trying to stop is doing physical harm to others through the spread of the coronavirus (intentional or not, knowingly or unknowingly having being contagious) 

And she is a horrible parent, IMO, for putting her kids into the situation of her being arrested just to get some youtube views.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

slime in the ice machine - RIP Marvin

spacer.png

Wish he was still around.   Him and Dr. Red Duke.  They would have a lot to say about all of this stuff happening with Covid.

Granted, some of what they would be saying would include "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, I'M ELDERLY, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" but also they would provide plenty of commentary.  

Marvin exposed the chicken ranch and Dr. Red Duke was the first surgeon to receive JFK after he'd been shot.

Edited by atomheartbevo

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

spacer.png

Wish he was still around.   Him and Dr. Red Duke.  They would have a lot to say about all of this stuff happening with Covid.

Granted, some of what they would be saying would include "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, I'M ELDERLY, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" but also they would provide plenty of commentary.  

Marvin exposed the chicken ranch and Dr. Red Duke was the first surgeon to receive JFK after he'd been shot.

Met them both - I lived in the same neighborhood that Marvin did when I lived in Houston; and Dr. Duke was the keynote speaker at a seminar I attended years ago. He told some great stories, and stayed afterwards to just allow people to meet him.

They went to his fucking house? For doing his job, and the job she asked him to do? Did they even charge or cite or for anything? Seems every time this happens to a white woman they get quietly let off the hook.

How many of these idiots "back the blue"?

Haha, if I was that cop I'd call up a few cop buddy's on duty, get them to spend a shift keeping the protesters off my property, then set up a lawn chair on my driveway, have a cooler of beer, and blast some shitty country songs shirtless while burning through a six pack.  Maybe set up a little grill and cook some cheap hot dogs over some moldy damp wood.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm sure there are some groups in America shaking their heads at the white moms in Boise being able to get away with their behavior with those cops for as along as they did. I loved how the second cop came in as robocop laying down the consequences if the mom doesn't start moving now.

Of course I imagine that several of the moms started walking away, before it got to the arrest point, because they could see where it going quickly.

10 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

was just going to post that. Here is the protest at the officers house. 

The cop that owns this house is in bad need of some water sprinklers.  I believe I would have about 3 big impulse sprinklers running that covered the whole yard and sidewalk.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

also the other mom " oh noooo her kids are here!!!! Who will think of her kids??!!" 

Like who was watching her kids while she was arguing with the police that whole time?

The arrested mom was probably lucky that CPS wasn't there to take the kids away. Mom being arrested without dad or another family member around would seem like it would normally lead to that. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The arrested mom was probably lucky that CPS wasn't there to take the kids away. Mom being arrested without dad or another family member around would seem like it would normally lead to that. 

In the longer video the Karen recording states the father (A cop) came and picked them up. So the police officers allowed that to happen. Agree, time for CPS to do a health and welfare check on little Chad and Little Katelyn. 

Anyways, this whole spectrum of society pisses me off. 

tenor.gif?itemid=14474570

Edited by InkaUtexas
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Here's the whole 40+ minute video, not watching the whole thing, but here's a comment about it

"The full video is over 40 minutes because they keep yelling at the cops and the crowd gets big, it's unbelievable. Then, after all that, they immediately rip down the NEW tape and use the playground again and say they're coming back the best day with signs so they'll be considered protestors and can "peacefully assemble." You just want to scream"

"Oh shit watch it. She tries to coerce a young kid into making a false claim against a police officer saying it’s not illegal to press charges.. because... “our Facebook page has an attorney”"

The Covidiot is strong with this one.