Wulaw Horn

So, am I getting another $3900 check? Should I?

27 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Huh.  Did she claim that she was straight all that time and just turned gay one day? I'm not sure what to do with the idea of a woman who claims she is a lesbian and has sex with women isn't truly a lesbian.  Why doesn't she qualify in your eyes?

By the way, was not intending to be accusatory in my original question in case it came off that way.  If I got offended everyone tried to have a conversation about gay people and accidentally said things that could be offensive even though it's clear that's not what they meant, I would've had to leave here a long long time ago.  My questions above are earnest.

No problem. 
I think she’s an opportunist more than anything and if a good looking cowboy with some money came after her she’s be straight in 2 seconds. 

21 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm gonna go way out on a limb and suggest that someone who is OK with having sex with both men and women might . . . might . . . be bisexual.

What if you are doing it very rarely and it’s bc you are financially taken care of?  What then?  

14 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

What if you are doing it very rarely and it’s bc you are financially taken care of?  What then?  

I'm not familiar with the particular story y'all are referencing, but I'm pretty sure Kinsey taught us that pure straight and pure gay are not likely to set aside their preferences for any amount of money.  It's a sliding scale.

Then you'd be your mom?

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion