Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

His resume before being elected 

- Chick Fil A

- friends Dad was an elected official and said he could get him into Naval Academy. He was rejected. Before crash 

- one semester of Christian college but failed out. 

- one part time job at US Rep office 

- got 3 million in insurance from wreck and suing for another 30 million currently 

- also said friend left him to die in fiery tomb but friend actually pulled him out of crash. 

(But he was a R running against a black guy in red district sooo yeah)

• Rage+1 2

If you want to end their political careers, you do it before they win the first time. After that, they become heroes for making liberals mad. He has been given a platform and a lot of money. It will be hard to beat him. Same goes with MG and Boebert. 

• Hook 'Em 1
6 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

If you want to end their political careers, you do it before they win the first time. After that, they become heroes for making liberals mad. He has been given a platform and a lot of money. It will be hard to beat him. Same goes with MG and Boebert. 

Yeah why the fuck is all this shit coming out now, and not during his race? Were the NC papers going soft on him because of his fucking wheelchair? Have they learned nothing from us?

I've worked in the print media for 20 years and shit like this really pisses me off. "Oh we don't want to resort to attacks on character." Dude/chick gets elected. "Unleash the personal attacks!" (Now that it's too late.) Too many dumbasses entrenched in top editorial roles, coast to coast. 

Yeah why the fuck is all this shit coming out now, and not during his race? Were the NC papers going soft on him because of his fucking wheelchair? Have they learned nothing from us?
I've worked in the print media for 20 years and shit like this really pisses me off. "Oh we don't want to resort to attacks on character." Dude/chick gets elected. "Unleash the personal attacks!" (Now that it's too late.) Too many dumbasses entrenched in top editorial roles, coast to coast. 

A ton of it WAS known but it just didn’t get any national attention and the voters in his district didn’t give a fuck because Trumpy trumps character and qualifications.
  • Rage+1 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 10:13 PM, Neonmoon said:

His resume before being elected 

- Chick Fil A

- friends Dad was an elected official and said he could get him into Naval Academy. He was rejected. Before crash 

- one semester of Christian college but failed out. 

- one part time job at US Rep office 

- got 3 million in insurance from wreck and suing for another 30 million currently 

- also said friend left him to die in fiery tomb but friend actually pulled him out of crash. 

(But he was a R running against a black guy in red district sooo yeah)

How the hell is a semester or two at aggy not on that list?

On 3/2/2021 at 4:54 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

√ó
√ó