Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

I crashed out and left my skillet on medium high for about an hour and thought I ruined it yesterday....All the oil had burned away and the seasoning disappeared from the middle. So I started rehabbing it tonight with some sausage and eggs and it made an incredible comeback. Black as night all the way through again. 

On 5/26/2021 at 5:17 PM, JimmyJames said:

They probably are but this time it will be stamped out instead of encouraged because the president is no longer an anti democracy traitor.

Or they've been watching what happened to their compatriots and are going to talk a big game online, but sleep in and do jack shit when the actual day arrives.

Guest Lobo
39 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Almost 500 Americans arrested/charged in the same incident, but we're not gonna look into it?  9 guys took some harmless steroids to play a game and we had 2 years of federal inquiries about it?  Checks out. 

On 5/28/2021 at 12:34 PM, RDCanecutter said:

You can't go upside somebody's head without a skillet.

Yes you can. There is one other acceptable weapon of choice:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST2np1geCDNw151ONATME

22 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

fuck sweet tea

21 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Sweet tea sucks 

Fucking this. 

I knew "the Russians are planting lame memes on Facebook" thing was real when I saw those ones claiming that all real Texans loved sweet tea. That shit didn't exist west of the Eastex Freeway until the invasion of chains like Chik Fil A and Raisin' Canes. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator

20 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I knew "the Russians are planting lame memes on Facebook" thing was real when I saw those ones claiming that all real Texans loved sweet tea. That shit didn't exist west of the Eastex Freeway until the invasion of chains like Chik Fil A and Raisin' Canes. 

Sweet tea exists in Texas because aggy exists in Texas. And yes, like all other things aggy, it is too gross for civilization.

• Hook 'Em 1

One of my 87 jobs at UT was guarding, uh, helping supervise teenage inmates, I mean clients, at a rehab for (allegedly) non-violent addicted utes. I would stay up all night making sure nobody snuck out to huff gas out of the van, and I would make their food for the next day. This included "sweet" tea.

I didn't make it sweet enough to make your teeth crunch, to the great chagrin of these kids from all over Texas. It's possible this subset of humanity didn't so much like it as they wanted to get jacked up on it.

So fast forward a couple of decades-- I might not like sweet tea, and you might not like sweet tea, but your current not-quite-rehabbed dealer sure likes sweet tea.

Also, any place where it is native, it'll be pronounced "Swate Tay" in that Deep South Pre-Vowel Shift way.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

One of my 87 jobs at UT was guarding, uh, helping supervise teenage inmates, I mean clients, at a rehab for (allegedly) non-violent addicted utes. I would stay up all night making sure nobody snuck out to huff gas out of the van, and I would make their food for the next day. This included "sweet" tea.

I didn't make it sweet enough to make your teeth crunch, to the great chagrin of these kids from all over Texas. It's possible this subset of humanity didn't so much like it as they wanted to get jacked up on it.

So fast forward a couple of decades-- I might not like sweet tea, and you might not like sweet tea, but your current not-quite-rehabbed dealer sure likes sweet tea.

Also, any place where it is native, it'll be pronounced "Swate Tay" in that Deep South Pre-Vowel Shift way.

Texans of my own youth sweetened the shit out of tea but never brewed it sweet. You'd tump a ton of sugar in the tea and stir it up real good and yet there would still be a good inch of sedimentary sugar on the bottom. But at around 12 we put away such childish things and took our ice tea with lemon or sometimes lime at your more authentico Mexican places. 

I reiterate: the brewed shit might have been a Deep East Texas thing, but when I am told by Yankees* like you, Mr Canecutter, that it is a Texas thing, it is akin to being informed by more Northern Yankees that "y'all" can be used in the singular. 

*Everything north of I-10 is Yankeeland

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Brilliant.  
I was just thinking Trump quotes on T-Shirts sold via a Trumpy sounding storefront where half the proceeds we all split, then half go to causes like Planned Parenthood, Amnesty International, and the ACLU.
I'll throw in a thousand.
  • Like 1

Guest Lobo

Bold strategy, Cotton.  For a $100 donation to help get me out of legal trouble for this crime...I'll send you an autographed photo of me committing the crime I need your help getting out of.  

First all, this is hilarious.  Second of all, this is in and of itself, is not a fundraiser---it's another crime.  Third, let's be honest---it's probably gonna work.  

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Bold strategy, Cotton.  For a $100 donation to help get me out of legal trouble for this crime...I'll send you an autographed photo of me committing the crime I need your help getting out of.  

First all, this is hilarious.  Second of all, this is in and of itself, is not a fundraiser---it's another crime.  Third, let's be honest---it's probably gonna work.  

58833a_med.jpeg

• Haha 1

Guest Lobo

Yeah, but he never arrested/charged with his gambling crimes.  Rose's only legal issues were not paying taxes on shit he sold that he autographed.  the Dowd report wasn't for the Justice Department, it was for the Baseball Commissioner's Office.  It was eventually turned over to the feds/Congress but nothing really came of it except they kept a focus on Rose's tax returns---which they always do.    

Bigo is selling the actual evidence of the crime for real-time money.

I'm not a huge fan of Rose, but he seems like a more decent human being than "Bigo."  

Anyway, Bigo is Fucked-o

Guest Lobo

^
you know the centuries old practice of loading one of the weapons with a blank round to give psychological cover to the firing squad members who may second guessing their participation?  

I would offer a blindfold and cigarette to each insurrectionist.  And lean in to whisper, “all weapons hot.  All rounds live.  Final orders from our President Trump.  Said to tell you ‘Dead Men don’t Talk and  We honor your sacrifice.”  Then step aside and give the execution order.
 To see their face of eternal confusion, thinking it was Trump who gave the order for their death.  In that final second, to see that “wait, what the fuck?  Hold on!” Expression on their face.  
when you finally get to see someone break and question everything they though they knew.  It’s usual very gradual In life, but every once in awhile it delivers itself on one brief instant.  Seeing a human’s belief system completely implode like that……I assure you it’s the most addictive rush on Earth.  Nothing else comes remotely Close.  

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Not just Stetson lol

So I wonder what sort of deep discount a Going Out Of Bidness person would accept on a building full of hats if somebody were to come buy it all at once? Negotiations would include making her bark like a seal and snatch a sardine out of the air with her teeth.

Asking for a friend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1