Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

31 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Not even to do that.  And I know.  But again, just the thought of going anywhere near Mar-a-Lago is blech.  

It’s hypothetical. The joke was to mock the douchebag who called the 1/6 insurrectionists “tourists.” 

• Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo

Ah yes, the ole' "Tourist Defense"..........first tried by Matt Gaetz in Costa Rica when caught with several 14-year old Ticas.  

12 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I don't believe for a hot second that the former President gives a hoot about these folks, but I would be interested to know if there has been any under the radar coordination, reaching out, etc between GQP satellite officials to assist with talking points or if counsel is doing this of their own accord. Who are paying the legal fees for these folks? Are the defense attorneys doing work gratis to make a name for themselves?

24 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I don't believe for a hot second that the former President gives a hoot about these folks, but I would be interested to know if there has been any under the radar coordination, reaching out, etc between GQP satellite officials to assist with talking points or if counsel is doing this of their own accord. Who are paying the legal fees for these folks? Are the defense attorneys doing work gratis to make a name for themselves?

Good question about the fees.  Defense attorneys usually charge a flat fee, or maybe a staged flat fee (to plea, to trial, etc.).  For the misdemeanor defendants, I can't imagine the fee being much more than $25k.  For those facing felony charges with significant potential sentences, I'm guessing it's about $50k up.

Even a lot of not-well-to-do people come up with the money (selling cars, second mortgages, empty 401k) for these defenses because the stakes are so high.  The publicity factor could mitigate the fees some.

So, even though these people don't seem particularly well-to-do, I'm not sure I'd assume that they're receiving help from outside sources.

16 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Good question about the fees.  Defense attorneys usually charge a flat fee, or maybe a staged flat fee (to plea, to trial, etc.).  For the misdemeanor defendants, I can't imagine the fee being much more than $25k.  For those facing felony charges with significant potential sentences, I'm guessing it's about $50k up.

Even a lot of not-well-to-do people come up with the money (selling cars, second mortgages, empty 401k) for these defenses because the stakes are so high.  The publicity factor could mitigate the fees some.

So, even though these people don't seem particularly well-to-do, I'm not sure I'd assume that they're receiving help from outside sources.

Am I remembering correctly that GoFundMe shut down at least one of the  sedition accounts when discovered? I believe there is a faith-based, right leaning app that is similar so some may have gotten on that platform to ask for $$.

Thanks for the info. $25,000 is a lot of money but your point about the stakes is accurate.

8 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Dude with molotovs is from AL, but spent time in Texas at “Lonestar Camp.” Went by Cruz’s home in the days before 1/6.

Thread details his unique story.

I'm finding this a bit hard to believe... Is this guy suggesting that someone answered the phone at Traitor Ted's office?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Forensic exam today for the guy who lost his temper in the courtroom. I noticed Mr. Copeland doesn't like paying his child support. Why is that? Why did he have irresponsible ejaculations if he doesn't want to support children who are living?

Child support = wealth redistribution?  

10 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Dude with molotovs is from AL, but spent time in Texas at “Lonestar Camp.” Went by Cruz’s home in the days before 1/6.

Thread details his unique story.

To be fair, it's kind of hard to go anywhere in Texas that doesn't have a Lone Star either in the name or the logo.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Forensic exam today for the guy who lost his temper in the courtroom. I noticed Mr. Copeland doesn't like paying his child support. Why is that? Why did he have irresponsible ejaculations if he doesn't want to support children who are living?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this guy isn't very strong at math. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Am I remembering correctly that GoFundMe shut down at least one of the  sedition accounts when discovered? I believe there is a faith-based, right leaning app that is similar so some may have gotten on that platform to ask for $$.

Thanks for the info. $25,000 is a lot of money but your point about the stakes is accurate.

Our favorite realtor Jenna Ryan got bumped from GoFundMe.  I think she got bumped because one of the reasons she was panhandling was for "loss of income".  I could be wrong though.  Then she went to some faith-based app.  She didn't need the money though, she just want to give some folks the opportunity to be "blessed".

Guest Lobo

what's that called again? The prosperity gospel.  It comes in many forms, under many faces, but always with the same basic premise........donate to me, who promises to do this other good work on your behalf over here (fight election fraud, pray for you, help others less fortunate, keep American morally centered, etc.)...and the benefits shall come back to you ten-fold.  Maybe not monetarily, but with more blessings in other facets of your life---good health, good communities, a promotion at work, a tax break, a new grandchild, etc. 

It's so fucking brilliant because they're not trying to convince you they can help you for a little bit of money...they're making it so you feel the need to convince them you and your money are worthy of that blessing, that prosperity, that life changer.  

If the prosperity gospel sounds familiar, it's because it is.  It's merely a spiritual version of a Confidence Game.  I fix it so that you don't give me your faith, you try to win my faith by demonstrating your own (acts, money, sacrifice, etc.).  It's been around for 100,000 years because it works.  

I am here to confess to surly and I guess, to God.  I have stopped myself from the temptation of financially exploiting people over the last year now that I see how easy it is.  These people are begging for us to take their money with the promise of something more.  You used to have to be a man of the cloth to be able to exploit this kinda shit, but now you just have to be an agent of Trump. 

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

I have stopped myself from the temptation of financially exploiting people over the last year now that I see how easy it is.  These people are begging for us to take their money with the promise of something more.

1 - you should get over that shit.

2 - you and I should get together to execute on some of our plans to take money from these fucking idiots.

3 -- and it's guilt-free, because they gleefully inflict their idiocy on the rest of us.

Enough talk.  Let's fucking do this.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

2 - you and I should get together to execute on some of our plans to take money from these fucking idiots.

3 -- and it's guilt-free, because they gleefully inflict their idiocy on the rest of us.

I don't think the MS-13 insurance ship has sailed, and I think we could probably crowd source a pretty good company and make a pretty good living just by making terrible commercials for Fox News and OAN.

• Like 1

Our favorite realtor Jenna Ryan got bumped from GoFundMe.  I think she got bumped because one of the reasons she was panhandling was for "loss of income".  I could be wrong though.  Then she went to some faith-based app.  She didn't need the money though, she just want to give some folks the opportunity to be "blessed".

I think they kicked her off too.

Can I get in on making money off the idiots? I have expensive tastes.

Guest Lobo

Well the legal defense fund is already up and running.  As is the election fraud fund.  We can't legally raise anything for 2024 POTUS yet because we're too far outside the cycle.  a PAC has too many legal requirements.  

Our choices are basically a 501(c)4 which is not really hard to establish.  We'd just have to figure out another issue Trump supporters care enough about to send money in for.  Bad news is we'll get audited our first year.  Good news is we don't really have to offer anything like merchandise or results.  Really bad news is one of us has to put our name on the tax returns, if not multiple surly posters.  So yeah, after a year of grifting---one of us is probably gonna get shot.  

So that leads me to my pretty solid idea.  I brought this up months ago thinking the grift train would grind to a halt eventually.  That is not the case at all, and more and more people are taking advantage of how truly special the stupidity is with many of Trump's supporters. 

We are raising money for his Presidential Library Exploratory Committee.  Not the library itself since eventually even the dumb ones are gonna realize it's not being built anywhere yet.  But our Exploratory Committee sounds Presidential by itself.  It's basically being formed to meet many, many times and travel to many, many places to explore sites, discussion real estate options, develop architect plans/designs, etc.  To do that, we'll need a robust budget and don't want to bother the busy Former President with such trivialities.  In fact, it's best if nobody mentions this to him at all, but trust us---he's totally on board with it and will help us down the road.  Extra bonus though, the Exploratory Committee will be hosting tremendous events in your area to get input from Trump's most dedicated supporters about what features they'd like the Library to have, and we'll incorporate the most popular ones into our designs.  Stay tuned for details about meetings in your area featuring special guests (wink, wink).  Any donor giving at least $1000+, will all be invited to the Trump Presidential Library Groundbreaking when the final site is chosen.  Any donor giving $2500+ will be invited to the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with a number of special guests and family members.  

My usual sarcasm aside, there is no way in the world we could not make $500k in a few months with this.  All we need is a website and a bank account (good news is I work with one), and for legit Trump supporters to push this out through their social media networks.  

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well the legal defense fund is already up and running.  As is the election fraud fund.  We can't legally raise anything for 2024 POTUS yet because we're too far outside the cycle.  a PAC has too many legal requirements.  

Our choices are basically a 501(c)4 which is not really hard to establish.  We'd just have to figure out another issue Trump supporters care enough about to send money in for.  Bad news is we'll get audited our first year.  Good news is we don't really have to offer anything like merchandise or results.  Really bad news is one of us has to put our name on the tax returns, if not multiple surly posters.  So yeah, after a year of grifting---one of us is probably gonna get shot.  

So that leads me to my pretty solid idea.  I brought this up months ago thinking the grift train would grind to a halt eventually.  That is not the case at all, and more and more people are taking advantage of how truly special the stupidity is with many of Trump's supporters. 

We are raising money for his Presidential Library Exploratory Committee.  Not the library itself since eventually even the dumb ones are gonna realize it's not being built anywhere yet.  But our Exploratory Committee sounds Presidential by itself.  It's basically being formed to meet many, many times and travel to many, many places to explore sites, discussion real estate options, develop architect plans/designs, etc.  To do that, we'll need a robust budget and don't want to bother the busy Former President with such trivialities.  In fact, it's best if nobody mentions this to him at all, but trust us---he's totally on board with it and will help us down the road.  Extra bonus though, the Exploratory Committee will be hosting tremendous events in your area to get input from Trump's most dedicated supporters about what features they'd like the Library to have, and we'll incorporate the most popular ones into our designs.  Stay tuned for details about meetings in your area featuring special guests (wink, wink).  Any donor giving at least $1000+, will all be invited to the Trump Presidential Library Groundbreaking when the final site is chosen.  Any donor giving $2500+ will be invited to the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with a number of special guests and family members.  

My usual sarcasm aside, there is no way in the world we could not make $500k in a few months with this.  All we need is a website and a bank account (good news is I work with one), and for legit Trump supporters to push this out through their social media networks.  

Brilliant.  

I was just thinking Trump quotes on T-Shirts sold via a Trumpy sounding storefront where half the proceeds we all split, then half go to causes like Planned Parenthood, Amnesty International, and the ACLU.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Brilliant.  

I was just thinking Trump quotes on T-Shirts sold via a Trumpy sounding storefront where half the proceeds we all split, then half go to causes like Planned Parenthood, Amnesty International, and the ACLU.

Once the setup is done (like etsy, etc) and the manufacturing is factored in, merch is not too bad a way to grift if you have a solid product. Mostly because the customers in this group really really like to have identity. A belonging. Q merch was absolutely flying off the shelves. The boat rallies, the truck rallies--that all brought in merch money.

So you need a good graphics person but I was amazed at how quickly people were able to raise funds off of the Four Seasons press conference.

Guest Lobo
5 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Brilliant.  

On the merch front, you could probably use his most idiotic quotes (thankfully, there are many)...but his supporters would think they were proudly displaying his best moments as POTUS, not his most embarrassing.  That would be a fun way to make money.  

I just like my Presidential Library Exploratory Committee idea because we don't have to bother with production, shipping, and interacting with these people.  We write updates on the site once a week to let the people know the exciting news happening with the committee.  We're bringing in world-famous architects, we're traveling throughout New York and Florida to look at sites, we're meeting with Governors and Allies of Trump, we're meeting with their favorite Food Network chefs who'll help design the kitchen and on-site cafe, etc., etc.  Just dangle enough vague bullshit so they know we're working hard to deliver the designs for the most tremendous Presidential Library ever.  To make sure it's the biggest one ever, to make sure it's the best one ever, we'll need to count on your support---can we count on you for another $100 and to forward this to 10 friends in MAGA nation?  

You get the right idiots to broadcast this to their networks and there is no way we don't clear $500k inside 90 days.  

Katy man Adam Weibling is seventh from Houston area to go down.

He works for....a realty company.

Of course.

Adam_Weibling.jpg

"Prior to joining Hilltop, Adam worked with On Eagles Wings LLC and brings his investment and real estate management experience to the Hilltop Team. He earned a Bachelor’s in Business Administration in Accounting from the University of Houston along with a Masters of Commerce from the University of Wellington in New Zealand. Originally from Washington State, he now lives in Katy, Texas with his wife, Brittney. Adam is driven by his faith in Jesus Christ and his commitment to Christian values, family, and caring for others."

Outkicked coverage with wife, if you ask me:

Brittney_Weibling.jpg

She is a stand by her man type: back in 2013 he was convicted of punching her in the face. Then, at a court appearance, he attacked a cop who she'd alerted to come defend her. Per the arrest report, it took seven cops to wrestle him into a squad car out in front of the courthouse. (Somehow this case was dismissed after his conviction for beating up Brittney. And somewhere in all there his bond was forfeited. Came away from it all with 2 yrs probation and a $4k fine.)

Additionally, in 2011, per an arrest report, Weibling went to the Miyako sushi bar on Kirby in Houston and asked to be seated in the rear. The hostess told him he could not sit there because the section did not open until 5 pm. Weibling argued with her for about five minutes before finally snatching the hostess's glasses off her face, snapping them in two, and throwing them back in her face. He then "calmly left the restaurant and got in his maroon Toyota" and left the scene...But they'd gotten his license plate. This case was also dismissed -- seven years later, and for reasons that are unclear from what's available online.

Edited by MaybeACoordinator

Guest Lobo

Even with 6-7 arrests, I assume Houston is still trailing the Metroplex in the overall lead for arrests from 6 January?  

Overall though, you gotta give it up for the Real Estate Industry during all of this.  They are woefully over-representin' 

"What's that?  The internet, digital searches, blockchain, and other technologies gonna make us obsolete?  Oh yeah?  Hold my beer in this custom-made koozie featuring my title company's logo.  We gonna sack a Capitol Bitch!"  

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Even with 6-7 arrests, I assume Houston is still trailing the Metroplex in the overall lead for arrests from 6 January?  

Overall though, you gotta give it up for the Real Estate Industry during all of this.  They are woefully over-representin' 

"What's that?  The internet, digital searches, blockchain, and other technologies gonna make us obsolete?  Oh yeah?  Hold my beer in this custom-made koozie featuring my title company's logo.  We gonna sack a Capitol Bitch!"  

Yeah, it's like 24-7 at this point. Houston's batch is more diverse: we have a Vietnamese cop and a recently naturalized immigrant from El Salvador. I kind of get it with the Vietnamese dude, but a fucking Salvadoran Trumpalo is hilarious, and by hilarious I mean disgusting. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator

Guest Lobo

Never count on the El Salvador GOP contingent.  A good friend of mine emigrated from El Salvador as a child.  Still has most of his family there.  Graduated UT undergrad and UT Law.  Went to work in the Bush Administration, rose very high.  Ended up being head counsel to Texas Speaker of the House.  Took a lucrative job with a Big Tech firm here in Austin which included a lot of government relations work.  After a few years of Trump's nonsense, I finally had to ask him, "You can't possibly like this asshat.  Doesn't supporting him hurt you in Big Tech?  What do you like about this clown?"  After a few several drinks, He finally revealed, what I thought to be the case with a such a smart man as he--------it's a ruse.  While he was a Republican Loyalist, he dislikes Trump for the most part.  But every Big Tech company has somebody like my friend.  Somebody to deploy and play to the far right when they need regulatory help, PR issues, etc.  Now that Trump is out of office, they've all left their Big Tech jobs and moved on (my buddy went to work with a self-driving car engineering firm).  And what has happened?  The far right with nobody to pander to them has set their sets once again on Big Tech and they're getting some serious legislative victories over them in multiple states.  

So when you're presented with a right-leaning El Salvadorian, befriend him lest he torch your Company or your Capitol.  They are a salty buncha bastards. 

39 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I think she's taken down her social media, but they gave to a Trump PAC more than once....

5,600 to a political candidate?  I threw a few hundred to various races, but damn.  No political candidate is worth that.  

Yeah, we need to get the t-shirt shop up and running.  We are missing out.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

On the merch front, you could probably use his most idiotic quotes (thankfully, there are many)...but his supporters would think they were proudly displaying his best moments as POTUS, not his most embarrassing.  That would be a fun way to make money.  

I just like my Presidential Library Exploratory Committee idea because we don't have to bother with production, shipping, and interacting with these people.  We write updates on the site once a week to let the people know the exciting news happening with the committee.  We're bringing in world-famous architects, we're traveling throughout New York and Florida to look at sites, we're meeting with Governors and Allies of Trump, we're meeting with their favorite Food Network chefs who'll help design the kitchen and on-site cafe, etc., etc.  Just dangle enough vague bullshit so they know we're working hard to deliver the designs for the most tremendous Presidential Library ever.  To make sure it's the biggest one ever, to make sure it's the best one ever, we'll need to count on your support---can we count on you for another $100 and to forward this to 10 friends in MAGA nation?  

You get the right idiots to broadcast this to their networks and there is no way we don't clear $500k inside 90 days.  

The funniest merch would be using quotes from Democratic presidents but attributing them to Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Katy man Adam Weibling is seventh from Houston area to go down.

He works for....a realty company.

Of course.

Adam_Weibling.jpg

"Prior to joining Hilltop, Adam worked with On Eagles Wings LLC and brings his investment and real estate management experience to the Hilltop Team. He earned a Bachelor’s in Business Administration in Accounting from the University of Houston along with a Masters of Commerce from the University of Wellington in New Zealand. Originally from Washington State, he now lives in Katy, Texas with his wife, Brittney. Adam is driven by his faith in Jesus Christ and his commitment to Christian values, family, and caring for others."

Outkicked coverage with wife, if you ask me:

Brittney_Weibling.jpg

She is a stand by her man type: back in 2013 he was convicted of punching her in the face. Then, at a court appearance, he attacked a cop who she'd alerted to come defend her. Per the arrest report, it took seven cops to wrestle him into a squad car out in front of the courthouse. (Somehow this case was dismissed after his conviction for beating up Brittney. And somewhere in all there his bond was forfeited. Came away from it all with 2 yrs probation and a $4k fine.)

Additionally, in 2011, per an arrest report, Weibling went to the Miyako sushi bar on Kirby in Houston and asked to be seated in the rear. The hostess told him he could not sit there because the section did not open until 5 pm. Weibling argued with her for about five minutes before finally snatching the hostess's glasses off her face, snapping them in two, and throwing them back in her face. He then "calmly left the restaurant and got in his maroon Toyota" and left the scene...But they'd gotten his license plate. This case was also dismissed -- seven years later, and for reasons that are unclear from what's available online.

It took seven cops to subdue that dipshit? Are you fucking kidding me?

Guest Lobo

Yeah, as long as we get the font and color scheme right, we can pretty much use whatever quote we want.  DOn't even stop at Democrats, you can just use bizarre shit from history or even crap generated by a BOT.

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, as long as we get the font and color scheme right, we can pretty much use whatever quote we want.  DOn't even stop at Democrats, you can just use bizarre shit from history or even crap generated by a BOT.

Numbers? Numbers? Numbers was created by the prehistoric hispanics so they could thieve all the jobs from the Romans! Dinosaurs too! Hell yea!

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

ABC? ABSGOHF.

Always Be Snatching Glasses Off Hostess' Face.

You call him a criminal. I call him a go-getter with brass balls who goes for the jugular to close the sale. You got a problem with that? Then HIT THE BRICKS, buddy.