Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

11 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That checks out.  That is EXACTLY how I packed when we road tripped to hike the Painted Desert and the Grand Canyon this January.  Man, I can remember as we pulled out of the driveway, my wife asking me "and you remembered to pack the Molotov Cocktails, right?"  I got irritated as hell, snapping "do you think I'm some sort of fucking rookie who doesn't know how to pack for a tourist trip?"

Man, still pisses me off just thinking about it.

I’ve always wanted to take a tour of Mar-a-Lago.

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Y'all hear that? We usin CODE NAMES.

I have to say that joining a 'gang' and deciding to wear bright identifying colors when attempting a not so covert operation to interrupt a democratic transfer of power in order to overthrow a government seems.....I dunno....not smart?

Roger Stone is sneaky smart, so he sacrificed these guys in order to get this thing off the ground, but I still have a lot of questions about who yet have not been identified. The Q crowd (the mostly milling around aimlessly) were cover for the Proud Boys (violent instigators breaching the barricades and gaining entry) but who were the Proud Boys cover for and how far did they penetrate before they bailed?

9 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Charging papers identified Daniel Lyons Scott, 28, of Bradenton, Fla., as the Proud Boys member nicknamed “Milkshake,” who after allegedly yelling about taking the Capitol was admonished, “Let’s not f---ing yell that, okay?” by a Proud Boys leader on a video live-streamed by the group that day. In the same moments, court documents allege, accused leader Ethan Nordean was recorded saying, “It was Milkshake, man, you know . . . idiot!”

-----

Also arrested Thursday was James Breheny, 61, an alleged Bergen County, N.J., coordinator for the Oath Keepers, whose leadership had called on Trump to use military force to stay in office to avert a “bloody civil war and revolution” against “Communist Chinese puppets,” referring to President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala D. Harris.

Breheny is charged with violent entry and disorderly conduct, entering and remaining in a restricted building with intent to disrupt government, obstruction of an official proceeding, and corruptly altering, destroying or concealing evidence.

-----

Separately, Arizona resident Micajah Joel Jackson, 25, was arrested Tuesday after turning himself in to the FBI in Phoenix on charges of trespassing and disorderly conduct at the Capitol.

Charging papers filed Friday and unsealed Tuesday alleged Jackson was recorded marching with the Proud Boys group led by Nordean, wearing an orange armband he said he was given by Proud Boys members from Arizona, although he denied knowing or being associated with any members before that day.

My Milkshake brings all the * Boys to the ** yard 

* Proud

** Prison 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I realize they were highlighting the relevant parts, the threats etc but I like how he called his Congressperson demanding President Xi Jinping's number.

Trying to picture how a phone call to the switchboard in Beijing might go....

tumblr_o823mmHHD71tejs5oo1_1280-1.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Lobo

After all these months it’s still largely lost a huge portion of America including hundreds on this website.  What would’ve happened if any of these insurrectionists at succeeded in murdering just one Congress person or senator.  

Edited by Lobo

19 minutes ago, Lobo said:

After all these months it’s still largely lost a huge portion of America including hundreds on this website.  What would’ve happened if any of these insurrectionists at succeeded in murdering just one Congress person or senator.  

Did anyone EVER find out what the story was behind the panic buttons?

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

Or that the 2nd (Pence) and 3rd (Pelosi) in the line of succession could have been killed.  

Trump would have declared himself President for Life.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

That's true.  Commander Dipshit would have been told, "Uh, Mr. President...technically the Pro Tempore of the Senate is next in line, sir."

Trump, "Yeah, that's what I said.  The Pro Trump of the Senate can succeed me and give the Oval Office back to me.  It's like cuts in line with re-cuts in front of the person that gave you cuts.  Didn't you people go to mentally abusive boarding schools with compulsory bullying in the mess hall?"  

That's true.  Commander Dipshit would have been told, "Uh, Mr. President...technically the Pro Tempore of the Senate is next in line, sir."
Trump, "Yeah, that's what I said.  The Pro Trump of the Senate can succeed me and give the Oval Office back to me.  It's like cuts in line with re-cuts in front of the person that gave you cuts.  Didn't you people go to mentally abusive boarding schools with compulsory bullying in the mess hall?"  

Stephen Miller - “I told you we should’ve just started a fire!”
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

Fuck I'd totally forgotten about that guy. 

That's a good thing. 

If he was turning the earth into a Superfund site like Rush, I'd share your sentiment, but he is relatively young and could emerge at any time and I'm certain he and Bannon are plotting their next move.

8 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Thanks for posting this. Made my day. Just the thought of these morons thinking trump gives one shit about them.

Lock em up. 

Well, if they're angling for an insanity defense, that's a pretty fucking strong data point. Not that I give one rat's ass. If you want to shoot 'em up with thorazine before lining 'em up against the wall, hey go for it.

1 minute ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Oh, no, I got it.  There are just ZERO circumstances where I would want to go within 100 miles of that shithole.  For any reason.

Not even to treat it the way the “tourists” treated the Capitol on Jan 6? That invokes a gag reflex gif? I wouldn’t actually do it but that is, coincidentally, the gag. 

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Not even to treat it the way the “tourists” treated the Capitol on Jan 6? That invokes a gag reflex gif? I wouldn’t actually do it but that is, coincidentally, the gag. 

Not even to do that.  And I know.  But again, just the thought of going anywhere near Mar-a-Lago is blech.