Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

Guest Lobo

I think this may seriously hurt her minority outreach attempt to secure a distribution partnership with LIDZ.  Just a guess.  

Also, all yarmulkes have been discontinued.  Shocking.

I like how she said she wasn't gonna profit from selling $1 gold felt pieces for $5.  Man, she really Jewed us down on the wholesale cost, amirite?  

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I like how she said she wasn't gonna profit from selling $1 gold felt pieces for $5.  Man, she really Jewed us down on the wholesale cost, amirite?  

Basically anything you sell piece-meal for less than 10 dollars profit a pop might as well be work you did for free. She probably just posted the picture for publicity. It worked.

Guest Lobo

They hyerbole was meant to be read in her voice.  I miss when you had a sense of humor.  

Plus my mother is a Sephardic Jew.  Like, in real life...Not pretend Surly shit.  I hate when that word is used as a verb, so I threw it back on this feckless shitheap of a woman who I know uses it in real life.  I am hispanic, I am Jewish.  In real life.  Neg rep me all you want.  Keep the lectures coming on how to use humor appropriately to illustrate political points according to your bizarre set of standards.  But I was born from the womb of a Jewish Spaniard woman.  There is tradition that comes with blood of a Jewish mother, as you may know.  Throw out whatever shit you need to directed at me.  You can't change my blood or that the fact that I use humor to disarm hat ladies every single day.  You don't like the humor, neg rep and report my posts.  Type whatever you want, I thought you had a sense of humor.  But don't tell me what groups I do and do not belong to.  I mean, you can tell me on here all you want.  But just know in real life, you need to learn to read a room.

When you're done rewriting the rules of humor, what's appropriate and what's inappropriate.  How much blood of one race or one religion I need to have to make a wisecrack as parody/satire from an obvious racist---you fucking let me know.  Okay?  When the fuck did you get so goddamn comedically sanctimonious?  If you need someone to berate after a long shift being a health care hero, punch me all you want.  Until then, get the fuck over yourself.  My cranky, half-crippled Jewish mother is more fucking fun than you are. 

Edited by Lobo

That's fair enough. As I said, I apologize for not knowing that aspect of your origin. This is the first post of yours where I've read you mention your mother's ethnicity, and I read almost all of your posts so I assumed that I knew most of your background. That is my bad, and I apologize for overstepping.

Anyway, I try not to be the fun police here. I've been lurking since the ShaggyBevo days, and while crass juvenile humor is expected (and a type of humor that I enjoy plenty of!) the number of posts on this site that are explicitly bigoted in any number of ways while being couched as "just a joke" is extraordinary, and most of the time I just roll my eyes. But I'm not exactly sure how your post on this message board in any way "disarmed" the hat lady. This isn't real life, as you noted. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Guest Lobo

I attended the John B. Stetson University in DeLand, FL on academic scholarship with an invitation to try-out for their baseball team (it's actually a really good mid-major Div. I program).  I made some relationships along the way.  Years later, after getting involved with the UT System and myriad higher ed. development initiatives...I rebooted my involvement with Stetson University, particularly under the CASE organization for which I was a mentor/speaker (they coach up development teams at higher ed schools).  

Through this, I became deeply connected with the Stetson endowment and family office.  While they are not intimately tied to the hat-making side of things, there is still a vast and wide communication line open.  Earlier I spoke with my friends there and suggested this would be an opportunity for the good of the school to distance the name/product from this hate-filled monster.  They were already on top of it, but it helps to aggregate networks and names together for the higher cause.  I made the bad joke about her to celebrate what I was helping with on another front.  Stetson is helping deflate her ignorant balloon.  I helped .001%, but I helped.  

Every week...my goal is to lift the spiritual and intellectual lives of my daughters by some identifiable metric, even if it's just one extra hug or smile from them. 

Every week...my other goal is to tear down one monstrous American.  To crush the spirit of someone like Gigi Gaskins.  I feed off the suffering of bad people, when they are made to realize the folly of their ways.  This week, it was her.  As a former board member of the AJC, I already signed a petition against her.  And encouraged my friends at C3 Presents to turn down her application to be a vendor at a couple of their festivals later this year.  

I helped disarm her because I enjoy watching bad people suffer.  And today, she is suffering immensely.  She is comforted by the well-wishers of hers who think she is being canceled or censored.  But on Tuesday, we're going to target her adult children who support her.  And nobody in that family will keep shop for a generation as punishment.  

3 emails and a handshake, you'd be surprised how fast you can bring someone's spirit to life support.  So yeah, I'm a insensitive half-Jew that "disarmed" her...in part.  I'll go back for the rest of the kill if they ask me to.  That rush you feel when you save someone who is sick, I am in awe of you and those in your calling/profession.  I feel the same thing when I ruin a bad person's life.  It's the strongest drug in the world to me (admittedly, I haven't tried heroin).  

Edited by Lobo

20 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

To be fair, “faget” and “nigga” were terms I saw used pretty frequently back on shaggy but I can’t say I’ve seen them used much on surly, if at all. So that’s progress.

I think usage falls under different rules when you alter the spelling, like in those examples or like joo.  But what do I know I’m just a dumb polak. 

I attended the John B. Stetson University in DeLand, FL on academic scholarship with an invitation to try-out for their baseball team (it's actually a really good mid-major Div. I program).  I made some relationships along the way.  Years later, after getting involved with the UT System and myriad higher ed. development initiatives...I rebooted my involvement with Stetson University, particularly under the CASE organization for which I was a mentor/speaker (they coach up development teams at higher ed schools).  
Through this, I became deeply connected with the Stetson endowment and family office.  While they are not intimately tied to the hat-making side of things, there is still a vast and wide communication line open.  Earlier I spoke with my friends there and suggested this would be an opportunity for the good of the school to distance the name/product from this hate-filled monster.  They were already on top of it, but it helps to aggregate networks and names together for the higher cause.  I made the bad joke about her to celebrate what I was helping with on another front.  Stetson is helping deflate her ignorant balloon.  I helped .001%, but I helped.  
Every week...my goal is to lift the spiritual and intellectual lives of my daughters by some identifiable metric, even if it's just one extra hug or smile from them. 
Every week...my other goal is to tear down one monstrous American.  To crush the spirit of someone like Gigi Gaskins.  I feed off the suffering of bad people, when they are made to realize the folly of their ways.  This week, it was her.  As a former board member of the AJC, I already signed a petition against her.  And encouraged my friends at C3 Presents to turn down her application to be a vendor at a couple of their festivals later this year.  
I helped disarm her because I enjoy watching bad people suffer.  And today, she is suffering immensely.  She is comforted by the well-wishers of hers who think she is being canceled or censored.  But on Tuesday, we're going to target her adult children who support her.  And nobody in that family will keep shop for a generation as punishment.  
3 emails and a handshake, you'd be surprised how fast you can bring someone's spirit to life support.  So yeah, I'm a insensitive half-Jew that "disarmed" her...in part.  I'll go back for the rest of the kill if they ask me to.  That rush you feel when you save someone who is sick, I am in awe of you and those in your calling/profession.  I feel the same thing when I ruin a bad person's life.  It's the strongest drug in the world to me (admittedly, I haven't tried heroin).  

That’s a lot of words.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

They hyerbole was meant to be read in her voice.  I miss when you had a sense of humor.  

Plus my mother is a Sephardic Jew.  Like, in real life...Not pretend Surly shit.  I hate when that word is used as a verb, so I threw it back on this feckless shitheap of a woman who I know uses it in real life.  I am hispanic, I am Jewish.  In real life.  Neg rep me all you want.  Keep the lectures coming on how to use humor appropriately to illustrate political points according to your bizarre set of standards.  But I was born from the womb of a Jewish Spaniard woman.  There is tradition that comes with blood of a Jewish mother, as you may know.  Throw out whatever shit you need to directed at me.  You can't change my blood or that the fact that I use humor to disarm hat ladies every single day.  You don't like the humor, neg rep and report my posts.  Type whatever you want, I thought you had a sense of humor.  But don't tell me what groups I do and do not belong to.  I mean, you can tell me on here all you want.  But just know in real life, you need to learn to read a room.

When you're done rewriting the rules of humor, what's appropriate and what's inappropriate.  How much blood of one race or one religion I need to have to make a wisecrack as parody/satire from an obvious racist---you fucking let me know.  Okay?  When the fuck did you get so goddamn comedically sanctimonious?  If you need someone to berate after a long shift being a health care hero, punch me all you want.  Until then, get the fuck over yourself.  My cranky, half-crippled Jewish mother is more fucking fun than you are. 

i read that as half nippled jewish mother. shape shifting and all

tumblr_mj7wcxhTbL1rc5781o1_400.gif

• Like 1

Guest Lobo
22 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

looks like racist magat hat lady is getting a lesson on the free market

You know, the Big Banks had special flair they made their bankrupt business owners wear.

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’ll bet they can barely keep those in stock.

From what I could see prowling around her web site, besides all the name-brand stuff that she won't be restocking, she specializes in boho hats in greenish-yellow tones, that have stain marks on them like somebody stomped some condiment packets into the felt. And maybe that sells. They look like leftovers from an H.R. Pufnstuff episode.

Which brings me to the next point. Hatters, like the one in Alice in Wonderland, went mad from the poisonous chemicals they worked with. Now, maybe girlfriend is old-school with the materials. Maybe she just takes lots of drugs.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I think usage falls under different rules when you alter the spelling, like in those examples or like joo.  But what do I know I’m just a dumb polak. 

4 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

This page really gets my Irish up.

I was going to ask if we covered the fucking bog jumpers, but Walden chimed in.

22 hours ago, Lobo said:

^
you know the centuries old practice of loading one of the weapons with a blank round to give psychological cover to the firing squad members who may second guessing their participation?  

I would offer a blindfold and cigarette to each insurrectionist.  And lean in to whisper, “all weapons hot.  All rounds live.  Final orders from our President Trump.  Said to tell you ‘Dead Men don’t Talk and  We honor your sacrifice.”  Then step aside and give the execution order.
 To see their face of eternal confusion, thinking it was Trump who gave the order for their death.  In that final second, to see that “wait, what the fuck?  Hold on!” Expression on their face.  
when you finally get to see someone break and question everything they though they knew.  It’s usual very gradual In life, but every once in awhile it delivers itself on one brief instant.  Seeing a human’s belief system completely implode like that……I assure you it’s the most addictive rush on Earth.  Nothing else comes remotely Close.  

Nothing comes close?

Not even a shorn scrotum?

• Haha 1

It’s almost like it was planned...

“I’m willing to sacrifice myself for that,” Rhodes allegedly also told followers. “Let the fight start there. That will give President Trump what he needs, frankly. . . . We want him to declare an insurrection, and to call us up as the militia.”

Oh c’mom......raise your hand if like most of us you’ve sent innocent messages like this before 1/6/21. And really, when most of us sent messages like this, you know we usually encrypted them. Like THAT means anything.

I am so sick of liberals making stuff up to try and put MAGA supporters in a bad light.

8 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Oh c’mom......raise your hand if like most of us you’ve sent innocent messages like this before 1/6/21. And really, when most of us sent messages like this, you know we usually encrypted them. Like THAT means anything.

I am so sick of liberals making stuff up to try and put MAGA supporters in a bad light.

So.... I wasted money on this secret decoder ring...?

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Supremely ironic that you watch that video, and the next one that comes up shows them beating cops on the way to breaking and entering the secured Capitol building.

And didn't that dumbfuck little fatass take a picture of herself by a broken window?

Yes and she did a selfie video as the crowd shoved its way into the building.

• Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo

I feel like their tour docent may have led them down a wrong outside path, like when Stork led the marching band in "Animal House" and they were simply forced to break into the Capitol building itself to escape crushing one another like a Who concert.  

22 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I feel like their tour docent may have led them down a wrong outside path, like when Stork led the marching band in "Animal House" and they were simply forced to break into the Capitol building itself to escape crushing one another like a Who concert.  

48b56-marchingband_zpsb8f193d8.gif?w=410&h=230

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Supremely ironic that you watch that video, and the next one that comes up shows them beating cops on the way to breaking and entering the secured Capitol building.

And didn't that dumbfuck little fatass take a picture of herself by a broken window?

Yup.  She really isn't the sharpest tool the shed.