Jump to content

This May Be the Most Insane Cops Shooting People Video


Recommended Posts

This is a few years old, and I had never heard of it. This is the most shocking cops killing people video I've ever seen ... somehow these guys were not convicted. How do you ever convict anyone if not these guys?
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Brailsford was reinstated to the Mesa Police Department in August 2018, and then was granted retirement on medical grounds about a month later with a pension of $2,500 per month.  Brailsford's lawyer has said that Brailsford suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder due to his shooting of Shaver and the resultant criminal trial.

 

  • Rage+1 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't want to watch it, but is this the one where the guy is clearly trying to comply with the psychopath officer's commands (which keep contradicting themselves) and ends up getting capped anyway by the tiny dick cop that had some inscription on his rifle or whatever?

If it's that one, yeah it's one of the worst. Special place in Hell for that cop.

  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Those piece of shit cops were hell bent on killing.  Race didn't matter, stupid human tricks didn't matter, compliance didn't matter.

They wanted blood and they got it.

Both of the cops in that video should be duct taped to chairs and have their faces peeled off slowly with Zacto Knives while watching in a mirror.

  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Those piece of shit cops were hell bent on killing.  Race didn't matter, stupid human tricks didn't matter, compliance didn't matter.

They wanted blood and they got it.

Both of the cops in that video should be duct taped to chairs and have their faces peeled off slowly with Zacto Knives while watching in a mirror.

200.gif

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew it had to be this case without even watching the video in the OP. This was a straight up execution and this piece of shit skated with pension and everything. Just unbelievable, really

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, this happened like in 2015-16, Daniel was an acquaintance. He lived a few streets over in my subdivision. It is still the worst "Mother-May-I" game ever perpetrated. I have Cop buddies that wish nothing but an agonizing death for that motherfucker, along with the rest of us. A lot of people in our neighborhood had to be talked off the ledge. That's about all I can say about the situation. It was a straight up execution for some cocksucker to get his rocks off. I thought we were gonna have to add another 1000 ft. to our little airstrip to accommodate trial attorney's private jets.

CHIEF

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
I knew it had to be this case without even watching the video in the OP. This was a straight up execution and this piece of shit skated with pension and everything. Just unbelievable, really

Yep. It was just straight up legal murder
  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

But is there more to this story? Like that guy was with a girl he liked or wanted? Drugs? There had to be a reason he wanted to shoot him. Otherwise he would have killed more since. Dude looks psycho

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is an old video and was posted on surly/shaggy/whatever the fuck it was called then. 
 

And yes it is the most foul egregious despicable chilling incident cop shooting ever. If medieval torture was back on the menu this dude should be first in line. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd never seen that before & am beyond enraged. How the fuck did the victim's family not own the city in a civil suit? Was super cop threatened by the furtive movements of an unarmed, terrified guy who couldn't figure out how to crawl on his knees without using his hands while keeping his legs crossed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I didn't watch it again. I remember seeing it when it happened, and wished I hadn't then. That's about as outrageous a cop murder caught on tape as there is. How he got off is beyond imagination. How he hasn't been "vigilanteed" is just as amazing.

I still have a place in my memory for the most outrageous brutality caught on video where the cops got off, and that's still the Rodney King beating.  Every one of them should have been in jail.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Updawg said:

But is there more to this story? Like that guy was with a girl he liked or wanted? Drugs? There had to be a reason he wanted to shoot him. Otherwise he would have killed more since. Dude looks psycho

Maybe he just had a bad day? 

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guys, this happened like in 2015-16, Daniel was an acquaintance. He lived a few streets over in my subdivision. It is still the worst "Mother-May-I" game ever perpetrated. I have Cop buddies that wish nothing but an agonizing death for that motherfucker, along with the rest of us. A lot of people in our neighborhood had to be talked off the ledge. That's about all I can say about the situation. It was a straight up execution for some cocksucker to get his rocks off. I thought we were gonna have to add another 1000 ft. to our little airstrip to accommodate trial attorney's private jets.
CHIEF

I am sure those cop buddies were so pissed they backed up every statement. This guy’s partner should have put a round in him and/or took away his gun way before the shooting.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck me for researching the story further. I didn't realize there were 6 fucking cops in the hallway of the hotel. The sergeant in charge on the scene (Charles Langley) retired 4 months later & moved to the Philippines.

The bitch Brailsford who murdered Shaver filed for bankruptcy in January of '18, was reinstated (on paper; he never worked patrol again) by the Mesa PD in August for the sole purpose of allowing him to apply for accidental disability. He was then medically retired & gets a $2,500/mo pension (not bad for 3 years of service ). He reportedly works at a steel company in Glendale.

Sure sounds like the city gave him the retirement rather than let him pull back the rug on the Mesa PD.

So why the fuck couldn't one or four of the 6 heavily armed LEOs cuffed Shaver when he was face down on the ground with his hands on his head & legs crossed? Nah, much easier for them to bark confusing, conflicting commands to a scared drunk guy & try to make him crawl towards you ten feet.

  • Rage+1 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nivek said:


I am sure those cop buddies were so pissed they backed up every statement. This guy’s partner should have put a round in him and/or took away his gun way before the shooting.

My best friend, that my son is named after is a retired LEO. Retired because he crossed the Thin Blue Line. He straight up agrees it was murder. Our sheriff of Hood County came out and said it was straight up murder. The constable that lives in our subdivision said it was straight up murder. I have spoken to them off record, so you can fuck off.

CHIEF

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Updawg said:

But is there more to this story? Like that guy was with a girl he liked or wanted? Drugs? There had to be a reason he wanted to shoot him. Otherwise he would have killed more since. Dude looks psycho

Dead guy was pest control tech. He had a pellet gun in his hotel room that he used for his job. He invited a couple girls from the hotel bar up to his room and he was showing off his pellet gun. Someone outside the building saw him in the room with a gun and called the police. Police show up and murder the dude. Murderous cop gets early retirement and a government pension for life.

More info here.


 
Bernard 

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I own a pest control business and I carry a pellet rifle in my truck for the occasional critter I have to shoot in an attic...so this hits close to home

Seriously though, he was on his hands and knees, unarmed and begging for his fucking life. How the fuck Brailsford walked on this I will never understand, or the lack of public outcry for that matter.

  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Seriously though, he was on his hands and knees, unarmed and begging for his fucking life. How the fuck Brailsford walked on this I will never understand, or the lack of public outcry for that matter.

Because over the past 50+ years police unions have effectively convinced John Q Public and juror pools that it is plausible that EVERY SINGLE PERSON that LEO comes in contact with has a hidden weapon on their person and ANY MOVEMENT by said persons is plausible evidence that LEO is in a life threatening situation and therefore the threat must be neutralized. Because all cops are heroes, every interaction with citizens is a life & death proposal, and they just want to get home to their families yada yada yada.

 

 

  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Or maybe it’s just that deep down, most Americans are brainwashed, scared, boot-licking pansies who are too brain dead to realize that the cops (and many of the ridiculous laws the selectively enforce) are the problem, not the solution.

Bernard

  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Danny used to be in the same Facebook group as me where we posted memes from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. All of a sudden he stopped posting and his wife made comments under his account that he had been murdered by Arizona police. It was really interesting to be somewhat in the know before the story blew up across the world. They wouldn't let his wife see the body camera footage for the longest time and when they did she made a post saying "THEY MURDERED HIM". I knew the video would be bad but wow it was worse than I could have ever imagined. We're so conditioned to support police 100% and you better follow all of their orders or you'll get what's coming to you. He would have been better off lying down on the ground like a star fish and never moving a muscle instead of playing the game that ultimately led to his murder. 

  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

"The authority of the state over it's people resides in it's war powers."

- agent X

 

after 9/11 a couple of things happened

first was the heroization of first responders

the second was war on axiomatic adjectives (i.e. "terrorism" and "terror")

since ww2 us society has required an "enemy" to oppose

when the secret marxist muslim atheists failed to materialize as targets for the military hardware acquired throughout smalltown (smallmind) america, the natural outcome was the lowest common denominator murdering innocent citizens

they have to kill somebody

it's as simple as that

abracadabra

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2021 at 12:42 AM, Helobious said:

The two very very worst police brutality vids I’ve ever seen are Walter Scott and this one. Straight up murders, both of them. 

Yeah they are both horrible. The Walter Scott one is straight up intentional homicide and watching the video makes you fear for the safety of the guy filming it without the cop's knowledge. Slager just calmly shoots Scott in the back like a psychopath and then attempts to cover it up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Because over the past 50+ years police unions have effectively convinced John Q Public and juror pools that it is plausible that EVERY SINGLE PERSON that LEO comes in contact with has a hidden weapon on their person and ANY MOVEMENT by said persons is plausible evidence that LEO is in a life threatening situation and therefore the threat must be neutralized. Because all cops are heroes, every interaction with citizens is a life & death proposal, and they just want to get home to their families yada yada yada.
 
 

Or maybe it’s just that deep down, most Americans are brainwashed, scared, boot-licking pansies who are too brain dead to realize that the cops (and many of the ridiculous laws the selectively enforce) are the problem, not the solution.
Bernard

When you realize that both of these things are true, and that any effort to meaningfully address police accountability will be blown up on the launch pad as ‚Äúsoft on crime socialism‚ÄĚ or some bullshit, then you‚Äôll understand that we will never, ever fix this.

Oh, and it’s more than murder. It’s all of the abuses of and contempt for people. It’s that they are above the law from the tiniest thing to the biggest (murder), and what are you gonna do about it? I’ll just accuse you of resisting arrest, my partner will back me up, and your life will be ruined. Just for my amusement and power trip. And the entire force will back me.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • Rage+1 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

He would have been better off lying down on the ground like a star fish and never moving a muscle instead of playing the game that ultimately led to his murder. 

I'm not sure that's true.  The cop wanted to kill, and he did.  I think he would have done so regardless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm not sure that's true.  The cop wanted to kill, and he did.  I think he would have done so regardless.

He wouldn't have had the "he was reaching" excuse to use, though

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2021 at 8:56 AM, CHIEF said:

My best friend, that my son is named after is a retired LEO. Retired because he crossed the Thin Blue Line. He straight up agrees it was murder. Our sheriff of Hood County came out and said it was straight up murder. The constable that lives in our subdivision said it was straight up murder. I have spoken to them off record, so you can fuck off.

CHIEF

Off the record.   How brave.   About a guy no longer on the force.  

  • Hook 'Em 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
He wouldn't have had the "he was reaching" excuse to use, though
True, but if he didn't obey the barking cop's stupid human trick command to crawl towards him with his legs crossed but without using his hands for support and just laid there flat & motionless the cop would have executed him for not following a direct order.

After all, the sergeant made it clear that if he didn't follow his orders to the letter he would be shot. I'm not watching the video again, but I think that he yelled those words at him verbatim. And the same defense would have worked. The cops were threatened & feared for their safety. The victim lying down motionless led them to believe he was LIKELY concealing a weapon underneath him. Since he didn't cooperate & follow their contradictory commands they had no choice but to neutralize him with lethal force since all 6 cops in tactical gear with vests & armed to the teeth were afraid of a crying, terrified guy in gym shorts.


The victim had two options:
Follow orders and die.
Don't follow orders and die.

  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

True, but if he didn't obey the barking cop's stupid human trick command to crawl towards him with his legs crossed but without using his hands for support and just laid there flat & motionless the cop would have executed him for not following a direct order.

After all, the sergeant made it clear that if he didn't follow his orders to the letter he would be shot. I'm not watching the video again, but I think that he yelled those words at him verbatim. And the same defense would have worked. The cops were threatened & feared for their safety. The victim lying down motionless led them to believe he was LIKELY concealing a weapon underneath him. Since he didn't cooperate & follow their contradictory commands they had no choice but to neutralize him with lethal force since all 6 cops in tactical gear with vests & armed to the teeth were afraid of a crying, terrified guy in gym shorts.


The victim had two options:
Follow orders and die.
Don't follow orders and die.
 

COMPLY, CITIZEN!

Seriously, law enforcement has the most fucked up attitude and culture.....then layer on a sizable percentage of our country that backs them 100%, and deems any questioning of their actions as "un-American," and I truly don't see any hope of fixing it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5a626d1cbad1b.image.jpg?resize=750,563

 

Picture of the psychopath. He also had "You're fucked" etched in on his gun barrel which was not admissible in court. Also, white men getting murdered by the police simply does not get a lot of play in the media. 

  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lmao said:

5a626d1cbad1b.image.jpg?resize=750,563

 

Picture of the psychopath. He also had "You're fucked" etched in on his gun barrel which was not admissible in court. Also, white men getting murdered by the police simply does not get a lot of play in the media. 

Man, Michael Cera's career has taken a dark fucking turn.  

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2021 at 11:07 AM, lmao said:

5a626d1cbad1b.image.jpg?resize=750,563

 

Picture of the psychopath. He also had "You're fucked" etched in on his gun barrel which was not admissible in court. Also, white men getting murdered by the police simply does not get a lot of play in the media. 

Navy SEAL wannabe.  Hell, they all are.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies for the Capt. Obvious ... I still simply cannot fathom 1) this video is real 2) the cops were acquitted. Some things I can find no way to wrap my head around.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Apologies for the Capt. Obvious ... I still simply cannot fathom 1) this video is real 2) the cops were acquitted. Some things I can find no way to wrap my head around.

No one much cares because the media barely covered it.  The victim was the wrong color.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

No one much cares because the media barely covered it.  The victim was the wrong color.

The media covered it more once the bodycam video was released. That's how these situations tend to play out. If there's video from a citizen that's uploaded immediately after the cops kill someone, it can go viral and there's a quick uproar. If there isn't, like with Daniel Shaver or Elijah McClain, there's nothing to go viral and the cops get the chance to frame the story.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

The media covered it more once the bodycam video was released. That's how these situations tend to play out. If there's video from a citizen that's uploaded immediately after the cops kill someone, it can go viral and there's a quick uproar. If there isn't, like with Daniel Shaver or Elijah McClain, there's nothing to go viral and the cops get the chance to frame the story.

They barely covered it.  99.9 percent of Americans have no idea about it.  If he was black, that would not be the case.

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Johnny Sack said:

They barely covered it.  99.9 percent of Americans have no idea about it.  

99.8% of Americans have no idea about the Elijah McClain murder. Hell, 99.7% have no idea about the Walter Scott murder and that DID go viral. The reason some shit gets more coverage than other shit, hell the reason some shit goes viral on social media while other shit doesn't, is mostly random. Yes, the race of the killer and the race of the victim can factor in, but nobody at any media outlet learned of the Daniel Shaver story and made an intentional decision not to cover it because the victim was white.

Until very recently, cops killing people were wholly unremarkable and not-newsworthy stories. Reporters generally believed whatever the cops said and they might have written a story that got buried in the back of the newspaper or got axed altogether for more ad space, because the public didn't give a shit. Social media has changed that (and is still changing that), but if the cops get to have the first word there's still usually little public interest, so there's little reason for media outlets to dedicate extensive resources. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

No one much cares because the media barely covered it.  The victim was the wrong color.

I dunno.  I remember this getting a lot of coverage when it happened.

Then again, I don't have a complex about this kind of thing either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I dunno.  I remember this getting a lot of coverage when it happened.

Then again, I don't have a complex about this kind of thing either.

 

2 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Didn't the full video come out nearly 2 years after he was murdered? 

Both of these.

This case had ONLY bodycam video from the cops, which they held back for a long-ass time (as is their practice of hiding their shit).

George Floyd's murder was filmed by numerous onlookers, and went public literally that day, in the immediate wake of the murder.  That has a different effect on the public.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...