Jump to content
Reese Bennett

Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Recommended Posts

geezus, what shitty coaches we had. hoping the next hires herman make are because the coaches are so fucking awesome they are getting poached and promoted. 

if these current hires are shitty, herman won't be making any new hires because he'll be gone too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mason Ramsey said:

I have genuinely no idea how his competition is in this video, but Cain kinda dominated these kids

 

He's got some deceptive speed starting around six or seven yards down the field

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mason Ramsey said:

I have genuinely no idea how his competition is in this video, but Cain kinda dominated these kids

 

One was an unranked CB with no offers, another was a 3 star OLB at 195 LBs with decent offers, and 2 were low 3 star safeties with low FBS offers, like UAB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Capture.png

The second comment really isn't fair to Orlando -- Coburn is not counting the blitzing safety coming from 20 yards upfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

The second comment really isn't fair to Orlando -- Coburn is not counting the blitzing safety coming from 20 yards upfield.

...after counting 10 Mississippi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure I believe aggy leads for Turner.  If that was true you'd have to think the aggy mods/Wiltfong would have the crystal balls rolling in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Not sure I believe aggy leads for Turner.  If that was true you'd have to think the aggy mods/Wiltfong would have the crystal balls rolling in.

*NOBODY* has a CB up for Turner, not even Perroni.  What does that tell you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, satyanash said:

Justin Wells: Texas vs Texas A&M Recruiting Battles ('21-'22)

Quote

1 Shemar Turner, DE, DeSoto (2021)

Make no mistake, this is one of the bigger Texas vs. Texas A&M head-to-head battles in a while. Why is that? Turner is a premium position prospect from one of the most talent rich high schools in Texas in the DFW area where Texas has struggled in recent years. Add in that Texas began this recruitment as the favorite, slipped to outside the top four, and is battling the Aggies for a prospect from the school that produced Von Miller among others that signed with Texas A&M in the last decade. This is a “must win” recruitment for both schools. For the Aggies, they have to be elite across the board on the defensive line to have a legitimate shot to rise in the SEC in the coming years, and Turner is that level of prospect at his position. Of course, Alabama sits in the mix and would like nothing more than to be the school to pull Turner away from home, but they will have to overcome a close circle of people that would like Turner to stay in state. - GH

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Not sure I believe aggy leads for Turner.  If that was true you'd have to think the aggy mods/Wiltfong would have the crystal balls rolling in.

bruh have i not made it clear that the vid was done 

idk if things have changed since i got kicked out of gc but  b4 i left he was texas bound 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:



She has Texas Aggie written all over her.

Thats a lot of writing. Or are they using that big 1st grade pencil?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fud said:

Make sure he logs out of his Hornfromdallas account 

CTJ could never bring himself to type that garage much less hit “submit reply”. He likes utilizing $10 words, not making up his own language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

One was an unranked CB with no offers, another was a 3 star OLB at 195 LBs with decent offers, and 2 were low 3 star safeties with low FBS offers, like UAB. 

What is your point? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:
1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:


She has Texas Aggie written all over her.

She also has "diabetes and hypertension" written all over her.

So you're saying she's using the " if you pick texas itll kill my fat ass" argument?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

We are making fun of a recruit’s mother why?

She’s the reason Foster isn’t committed to us right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hornfromdallas said:

bruh have i not made it clear that the vid was done 

idk if things have changed since i got kicked out of gc but  b4 i left he was texas bound 

Bro you gotta offer up some wap to get back in the gc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

No she’s not. He could do it anyway. 

Yes. He could at 17 fracture his relationship with his mother. Which he’s probably too young to realize Shes done anyway, but one day he will. But that’s doesn’t make the decision as a teenager any easier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

No she’s not. He could do it anyway. 

She absolutely is. You obviously don’t understand the dynamic of how much a recruit’s mom plays in recruitments. Why do you think ou came up out of nowhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Her son is a potential Olympic athlete at shit put and the best school to develop him is Texas, but because her red ass can’t handle that she’s forcing him to choose between several inferior schools in regards to his throwing. That’s the epitome of a selfish parent. Plus she’s fat AF. 

Shit put is what OU calls it when they throw globs of cow patty becauze they don't have a real throwing program.

Edited by texifornia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Houston20 said:

She absolutely is. You obviously don’t understand the dynamic of how much a recruit’s mom plays in recruitments. Why do you think ou came up out of nowhere

I wish MF'ing Kristy Brockermeyer would flex the mom muscle.

However, she actually seems like a tremendous, non-vindictive mother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Shit put is what OU calls it when they throw globs of cow patty becauze they don't have a real throwing program.

For once I’m actually proud of my phones choice of autocorrect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MuellerHorn said:

I wish MF'ing Kristy Brockermeyer would flex the mom muscle.

However, she actually seems like a tremendous, non-vindictive mother.

Not sure id go that far. She’s dismissed the value of a good education and shes pretty bent she’s become a social pariah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

I wish MF'ing Kristy Brockermeyer would flex the mom muscle.

However, she actually seems like a tremendous, non-vindictive mother.

I’ve been know to assist ladies with flexing their mom muscle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

I’ve been know to assist ladies with flexing their mom muscle.

Glizzy + WAP = Woo

Carl math

Shit, that's a modern day Romeo and Juliet story right there.

Edited by MuellerHorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

CTJ could never bring himself to type that garage much less hit “submit reply”. He likes utilizing $10 words, not making up his own language.

bruh take ctjs glizzy out of your mouth its unbecoming of u fucc boi

Spoiler

i will meet u & that glizzy succer ctj in austin we can see who the real opp iz

& dont be crying for security when i slime u 

 

Edited by hornfromdallas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

bruh take ctjs glizzy out of your mouth its unbecoming of u fucc boi

  Reveal hidden contents

i will meet u & that glizzy succer ctj in austin we can see who the real opp iz

& dont be crying for security when i slime u 

 

Wait..I was under the impression from another Carl post that slime is ejaculate

Edited by Pato del Muerto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:



She has Texas Aggie written all over her.

 

DSCN3714.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...