Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

7 hours ago, BurntOrangeCrush said:

Thanks for posting. I have read so many of these types of stories on texags over the years and there is a high percentage of those cult members that believe it. It's kinda like the college football version of Penthouse Forum.

"I can't believe I am sharing this, but this is a totally true story. I am recently divorced, and I just moved in to my new apartment. I got a loud knock on the door at midnight, and I opened the door and there were two gorgeous twins wrapped only in towels, claiming they didn't have any hot water and one asked to use my shower...."

You forgot the damned punchline..."and the other said, 'Baaaaaah'."

• Haha 1

• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

A culture that places a high value on fairy tales isn't necessarily a problem. The issue is that A&M is represented to be an institution of higher education.

When an institution of higher education promotes ignorance and fabrications as state history, a special type of ignorance is involved.

And we refer to that ignorance as "aggy."

It is absolutely hilarious to me that they find it a foregone conclusion that they will rule the conference the day Saban retires. As if the rest of the conference doesn't exist and that Alabama will just hire some scrub of a coach, and that every bit of the talent that Saban recruited will leave with him. This coming from a team that has not even SNIFFED a conference title in 20 years. The delusion is simply mind blowing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

It is absolutely hilarious to me that they find it a foregone conclusion that they will rule the conference the day Saban retires. As if the rest of the conference doesn't exist and that Alabama will just hire some scrub of a coach, and that every bit of the talent that Saban recruited will leave with him. This coming from a team that has not even SNIFFED a conference title in 20 years. The delusion is simply mind blowing.

So typical aggy

19 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Sometimes programs upgrade from great coaches. I doubt Alabama will do that, but did you think Ohio State would be better after Jim Tressel was fired? OU after Stoops (shorter term)? There is a non-zero chance that post-Saban Alabama stays close enough to what they are today that A&M will never see much more than their blurry taillights. Or, to continue to get a super-close up of the pinball machine's inner workings.

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

Can I take two #5 pills? Is that allowed?

I’d rather go with 5 and 6. Think about how many of those goobers would be leaving a game crying over losing with ice cream and root beer stains all over their shirts. The post-game photos would be pure gold

Edited by Burt Macklin

I’d rather go with 5 and 6. Think about how many of those goobers would be leaving a game crying over losing with ice cream and root beer stains all over their shirts. The post-game photos would be pure gold
Kyle Feild root beer floats?

Made with MrPibb and aged jizz no doubt.

17 hours ago, RegularSizedRudy said:

Holy shit I’ve actually run into this guy while bar hopping in Longview a few times. He’s always decked out in aggy gear and is one of the biggest douchebags I have ever met.

His face looks familiar but the name doesn't ring a bell. Too bad i've never ran into him. 

5 hours ago, Orange&White said:

They will just get Dabo and not miss a beat.

Just now, Angry Gorilla said:

They will just get Dabo and not miss a beat.

I've seen nothing that shows Dabo would leave Clemson for any other program, including Bama. Bama is likely to dip some when Saban finally hangs it up but for aggy to think they're going to be the program that slides into the top spot in the SEC is laughable, man.

7 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Those aren't ice cream stains.

25 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

As far as beating us in 2011, they spun that as actually a victory because they got rid of Sherman and brought in Sumlin. They benefitted from the loss. I guess that narrative has been retired.

Well, yeah. They still have the SEC! SEC! SEC! chant, but use of the phrase "100 year decision" has dropped off, too. When the shine is off the shitpile, aggy is really good at recasting the narrative.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Well, yeah. They still have the SEC! SEC! SEC! chant, but use of the phrase "100 year decision" has dropped off, too. When the shine is off the shitpile, aggy is really good at recasting the narrative.

Survival mechanism since that describes 99% of the time in aggy's existence.