abilene

denton

tatonka

fresno

klan

vandy

daddy

oops.

i guess they will be asking UTIMCO for a check to pay the pyle bond holders.

local aggy football economy?  my guess is they actually have the hutzpah in the lege to raise the subject of an indoctrination station special business bailout.

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Which puts them in the same class as Mississippi State. Sounds about right.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

I would actually be surprised if this list is comprehensive. It might be missing a few

edit-- he should have said "top four", not "top five", because A&M's finished 5th twice but higher only one time (the AP title in 1939). You really juice them making it "top four finishes". 

Edited by SwanderedTalent

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/sec-predictions-phil-steele-2020/

Below are Steele’s full SEC predictions:

SEC East

1. Georgia Bulldogs
2. Florida Gators
3. Tennessee Volunteers
4. Kentucky Wildcats
5. South Carolina Gamecocks
6. Missouri Tigers
7. Vanderbilt Commodores

SEC West

1. Alabama Crimson Tide
2. little ol aggy
3. LSU Tigers
4. Auburn Tigers
5. Ole Miss Rebels
6. Mississippi State Bulldogs
7. Arkansas Razorbacks 

aggy reaction...

49tsrk.gif

Uh... given that aggy has only beaten lsu once in a homecooked 4 (5?) ot game, 2nd in the west seems high. And have the ever swept the Mississippi schools?

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So no that the SEC is going to 10 conference games I bet aggy gets to replace their 4 patsys with Florida and Georgia.

oh. oh. dude.  do not enchubben me like that.  evil.  evil.  stop confusing me with facts.  evil.

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So no that the SEC is going to 10 conference games I bet aggy gets to replace their 4 patsys with Florida and Georgia.

Saw a tweet that they might use the next two in the rotation, which for Aggy would be Florida and Mizzou.

9 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

That's a cyber-punch right in the face, if I've ever seen one..!

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/sec-predictions-phil-steele-2020/

Below are Steele’s full SEC predictions:

SEC East

1. Georgia Bulldogs
2. Florida Gators
3. Tennessee Volunteers
4. Kentucky Wildcats
5. South Carolina Gamecocks
6. Missouri Tigers
7. Vanderbilt Commodores

SEC West

1. Alabama Crimson Tide
2. little ol aggy
3. LSU Tigers
4. Auburn Tigers
5. Ole Miss Rebels
6. Mississippi State Bulldogs
7. Arkansas Razorbacks 

aggy reaction...

49tsrk.gif

200.gif

4 hours ago, demos said:

Uh... given that aggy has only beaten lsu once in a homecooked 4 (5?) ot game, 2nd in the west seems high. And have the ever swept the Mississippi schools?

Yeah they did last year, but both of them were dogshit. I mean it's like us sweeping the Kansas schools when kst is down.

24 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

That would be pretty awesomely comical though.

Adjusted for clarify.

Adjusted for clarify.
Samsies.

I’d like to see a link to her work for research on how the aggy season will go.

56 minutes ago, dilloncp98 said:

It’s circulating on twitter that A&M will add games vs. UF and at Tennessee if the 10 game schedule is approved. 

aggy can "strengthen" their schedule on paper for this year knowing full well that the season most likely will not play out therefore not having to face the real consequences of additional losses.  However, in subsequent years this schedule will somehow surface in their "strength" of schedule and SEC debates as a bonus.

It would be the aggyest of all things aggy for them to end up with a losing record on their self proclaimed "take a run at the national championship year" that's been circled on the calendar for the last couple of years. They are going to be hot garbage next year with no QB, RB or OL.

13 minutes ago, mininghorn88 said:

aggy can "strengthen" their schedule on paper for this year knowing full well that the season most likely will not play out therefore not having to face the real consequences of additional losses.

that's the only reason I'm surprised at Bjork's tweet about not playing the gay fehgs at t.u., I would think this season in particular would be an opportune time to run his mouth given that any potential UT-A&M game will end up cancelled like the rest of them as soon as a player gets hospitalized.

8 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

that's the only reason I'm surprised at Bjork's tweet about not playing the gay fehgs at t.u., I would think this season in particular would be an opportune time to run his mouth given that any potential UT-A&M game will end up cancelled like the rest of them as soon as a player gets hospitalized.

Keep in mind most of the bowl games this year are also going to be cancelled. There remains the possibility of post-season exhibition games in their place. UT/ A&M talk will be brought back up if that is the case.

Case 4:20-cv-02605

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS
HOUSTON DIVISION

LUKE LAMBERTH, individually and on behalf of all others similarly situated,

v.
THE TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY SYSTEM

I. NATURE OF THE ACTION
1. This is a class action lawsuit on behalf of all persons who paid or will pay tuition to attend one of the universities in the A&M System

In short, A&M Students (as defined below) have paid substantial sums to the Universities for a first-rate education and educational experience, with all the appurtenant benefits offered by a first-rate university, but have been provided a materially deficient and insufficient alternative, which alternative constitutes a decrease in value as compared to what was originally contracted for.

In effect, the Universities have unlawfully seized and are in possession of property (funds) of A&M Students in the form of paid tuition and Mandatory Fees.

Plaintiff seeks, individually and on behalf of all other students similarly situated, just compensation for (i) the taking of tuition and Mandatory Fees proportionate to the amount of time that remained in the Spring 2020 semester

Plaintiff’s counsel has submitted Texas Public Information Act requests to each of the Universities and the Board of Regents of the A&M System (the “Board of Regents”) in order to, inter alia, gain access to the internal communications regarding issuing potential refunds and reimbursements to students and the ultimate denial of same. If any information received proves relevant, Plaintiff shall amend its pleadings to incorporate

PRAYER FOR RELIEF
WHEREFORE, Plaintiff Luke Lamberth, individually and on behalf of the Class, respectfully requests that the Court:
(a) Enter an order certifying the Class under Rule 23 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, naming Mr. Lamberth as representative of the Class, and appointing Plaintiff’s attorneys as Class counsel;
(b) Enter judgment in favor of Plaintiff and the Class on all counts asserted herein, awarding just compensation in an amount to be determined by the trier of fact, including but not limited to restitution and all other forms of equitable monetary relief;
(c) Award Plaintiff and the Class reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs, and expenses;
(d) Award pre- and post-judgment interest on any amounts awarded; and
(e) Award Plaintiff and the Class such other and further relief as they may justly be entitled.
Case 4:20-cv-02605 Document 1 Filed on 07/23/20 in TXSD Page 20 of 21

aggy lawsuit tuition.jpeg

3 hours ago, dilloncp98 said:

It’s circulating on twitter that A&M will add games vs. UF and at Tennessee if the 10 game schedule is approved. 

I’ve seen Florida and Georgia or Missouri. Please let it be the Bulldogs. 

724AE434-7F5A-4D65-83D8-01B38A8D73D2.jpeg

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

that doesn't count, they were all super sad that Tupac Shakur got shot and killed right before the game so their black players ("Blaggies", in A&M parlance) just weren't able to focus on the game

First LOL of the day. Thank you.

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

I’ve seen Florida and Georgia or Missouri. Please let it be the Bulldogs. 

724AE434-7F5A-4D65-83D8-01B38A8D73D2.jpeg

I saw Florida and Missouri.  Only common team, so far...is Florida.

With the cancelation of the Abilene Chrstian game, the aggy reign of terror over the Southland Conference is forced to take a 2 year hiatus as PVAMU is booked in 2021 ...SHSU back up in 22

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, ztejas said:

Yeah they did last year, but both of them were dogshit. I mean it's like us sweeping the Kansas schools when kst is down.

Something like 3-4 of their wins last year had the program fire their coach. 3 just in the mighty sec west. 

the only aggy wins last season over P5 teams that didn’t end up firing their coach were South Carolina (who should have and probably wild have if not for the Georgia game) that was 4-8 and an offensively neutered Oklahoma state. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

9 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Talk on SEC Rant is the extra 2 games for aggy will be Florida and Georgia.

If that happens, I see a covid exposure to cause aggy to not play some of those games.

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Talk on SEC Rant is the extra 2 games for aggy will be Florida and Georgia.

hahaha holy shit. If that's true, is there any clearer way for the SEC to communicate to them that they don't value them at all and are just using them for their revenue and presence in Texas?