Realignment talk not going away

The Tower

3 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

Yes. Don't be simple minded.  Just because your team is needed doesn't mean they aren't overpaid.

Willingness to pay your team 39 million instead of their worth, 9 million, makes TX/ou gracious and your school subsidized out of necessity, hence a freeloader.  Its another reason Nebraska left.  The wanted even more freeloading than TX/ou were willing to afford them.  So they decided to get some other dumb cuck, B10, to pay their welfare.  The gall. 

Lastly, you don't know shit about fuck about Texas' business dealings with SEC so crawl back under your rock.  

1 minute ago, SurlyGator said:

With conference mates like you, no wonder they want out.

See here, Texas thinks themselves as better than all. Even the Klan will bend the knee to Cow….thats not what is going to happen. 

Sam Houston never wanted to secede, and now here you are…pfft. Good gotdamn riddance. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 28

4 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

How is it Hypocrisy when we're knocking the freeloaders off the tit? Now you'll get to go play among your peers in the AAC, and we'll play among ours who actually draw a comparable media market. People are throwing around numbers like 80m a year for the SEC media deal now and the AAC + the IR8 is looking at 9m. If that's not self explanatory I don't know what is.

I know where I am, so I don't complain too much, but this "freeloader" stuff is just silly. That's how conferences work. Unless and until you guys go full Prestige Worldwide, conferences have programs making more than they would on their own. That's how conferences work (for now at least).

• Like 1

Just now, 'stache said:

I know where I am, so I don't complain too much, but this "freeloader" stuff is just silly. That's how conferences work. Unless and until you guys go full Prestige Worldwide, conferences have programs making more than they would on their own. That's how conferences work (for now at least).

Dont correct them stache…I was enjoying them seeing themselves in their new robes. 

• Fuck You 24

2 minutes ago, Doyle Hargreaves said:

See here, Texas thinks themselves as better than all. Even the Klan will bend the knee to Cow….thats not what is going to happen. 

Sam Houston never wanted to secede, and now here you are…pfft. Good gotdamn riddance. 

Actually, Sam Houston just up and left the Southland Conference and joined the WAC.

• Haha 7

Just now, 'stache said:

Conferences will always have that because not every program is worth the same. Even in a conference of Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma, and Texas somebody will be worth the least.

The freeloaders comments lately are because there's a Tech idiot posting stupid shit because he's sad. No offense to Tech itself, every school has idiots. I think realistically the financial freeloaders angle applies to Baylor and TCU as far as our old rivals who are riding our coattails go.

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Well what starts at Texas changes the World.  Sorry this happened to OSU. Go yell at the Sooners. 

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Not better, richer.

Here we go! Finally. Truth! 

aint no money in honoring agreements anymore. 

……and Aggy was about to leave the barn and yall just couldn’t take it. So you blew it up. Just like always. 

That is what “were Texas” really means. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 22

That's not completely true.  AB 1887 prevents state government entities from using taxpayer funds to travel to prohibited states.
I believe Cal, UCLA, SDSU, Fresno State, and others get around this by paying for travel to prohibited states for games directly out of their athletic budgets.

All athletic travel comes out of athletic budgets, correct?
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Doyle Hargreaves said:

With a 53 - 17 win/loss record I would say one is better than the other

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

That's just it though you explained it with your first line. "I know where I am." As long as the other conference members know their role it's not a problem. But this bullshit about "showing your true colors," is just dumb. I legitimately feel bad for OSU, ISU and Tech, but I'm not going to feel bad for UT being successful.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Oh don't worry, my buddies and I are giving them the business. Here's an example (if already posted sorry, but surely not as bad as Bradley Cooper).

Open Photo

Now this is good stuff. Because if Oklahoma is going to do what they usually do and let Texas take all the hits for something that was planned and executed by both schools equally then they deserve to be branded as Texas's bitch in exchange.

• Hook 'Em 6

21 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Ahh yes, Texas Tech and their legion of fans from diverse cities such as Lubbock, Abernathy, Sundown(!!!), Whitharral, and Floydada who are NOT in the klan? 

don’t start that shit unless you’re talking about Mississippi and Mississippi State.

You are joining Mississippi today. Congrats. Send a pic of the new robe. 

I live in Spur. Name is Don Ed. I dine every Friday at the Ponderosa over in Dickens. (Rib day) 

Hollar at me if you need an ass whuppin. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 34

3 minutes ago, Doyle Hargreaves said:

I live in Spur. Name is Don Ed. I dine every Friday at the Ponderosa over in Dickens. (Rib day) 

Are you saying your school would not joint the SEC given the opportunity?

3 minutes ago, Doyle Hargreaves said:

My kind isn’t welcome in Spur.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Doyle Hargreaves said:

This precious.   Your school is leaving us so let’s meet on rib day and duke it out

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Doyle Hargreaves said:

Hypocrisy. 

orphaned 8 -Texas is bad you guys run the conference, you want unequal revenue share, The LHN isn't fare, bitch moan whine whine whine

Texas - ok we're out we have a better opportunity elsewhere

Orphaned 8 - no don't go we need you

• Like 2
  • Haha 2