Remember those douchebag Canadianozzles who trampled all over Yellowstone Park?

52-80

this story

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/jun/03/yellowstone-bonneville-salt-flats-social-media-stunts-damage

Four men face charges over images on social media showing them going off trail in fragile area of park, after earlier wake-boarding incident at Bonneville Salt Flats

Well... 3 of them were swimming in a pool above a waterfall... slipped... and now they ded

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-44736569

png0704-15502.jpg

If you feel bad about it, you can donate towards the 100k goal on their gofundme page

https://www.gofundme.com/ryker-alexey-amp-megan-memorial-fund

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Deej said:

"Life isn't about responsibilities, tough decisions and hard work, it's about feeling bliss and living in the moment."

Should have followed that first path.

Headline should've been "Some stupid Canadian hippies got their comeuppance for fucking up Yellowstone."  

27 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Too bad #4 didn't go with them.  Fuck those asshats.  They took pleasure in being assholes.  And they died the same way.

Agreed. It seemed they revelled in being jerks and giving the middle finger to those protecting national parks etc, under the guise of “yolo”, being “free spirits” etc. In the end they died doing what they love, fucking with and disrespecting nature. 

• Like 1

So I saw this story over lunch and clicked on one of their 3 minute youtube videos that basically was saying- why are you working? Travel, live life to the fullest, why sit in an office, etc. Basically preachy Millennial BS by some dude bros that get paid to film stupid shit on youtube, I just went to find it because it was kind of ironic but they must have taken it down as it's no longer on their channel. (I wonder why)

Apparently they saw the backlash on the gofuckme page and tweaked it back down to 50k

This is on top of the other separate gofuckmes set up individually for the other kids

Money-grubbing from the grave...nice.

$100,000 sounds like their families wanted the “corporate sellout” type funerals. Should be respecting the wishes of the 3 and do it showy and with a middle finger to national parks and people who have jobs. Chuck ‘em into the acid pools in Yellowstone or into the Grand Canyon.  Put it on YouTube, sell T-shirt’s and ask for “likes.”  

Edited by Lhorn

1 hour ago, Lhorn said:

$100,000 sounds like their families wanted the “corporate sellout” type funerals. Should be respecting the wishes of the 3 and do it showy and with a middle finger to national parks and people who have jobs. Chuck ‘em into the acid pools in Yellowstone or into the Grand Canyon.  Put it on YouTube, sell T-shirt’s and ask for “likes.”  

Just leave them at the bottom of the falls as a warning to other jackasses.

Coulda just left em where they found em. Buzzards gotta eat same as worms.
  • Like 2

Apparently one of the geniuses wrote this on Instagram just before he became 10 new square feet for some smarter person to take up:

Life isn't about responsibilities, tough decisions and hard work, it's about feeling bliss and living in the moment.

17 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

So I saw this story over lunch and clicked on one of their 3 minute youtube videos that basically was saying- why are you working? Travel, live life to the fullest, why sit in an office, etc. Basically preachy Millennial BS by some dude bros that get paid to film stupid shit on youtube, I just went to find it because it was kind of ironic but they must have taken it down as it's no longer on their channel. (I wonder why)

this belongs in the "what makes you surly" thread.

In seriousness, I'm all for people enjoying their lives to the fullest, but those quotes and their apparent lack of respect for our national parks, etc., reflect a badly distorted worldview that fails to recognize the advantages and privileges that let them lead that life.    Do your thing, but don't lecture others on "responsibilities, tough decisions and hard work" when everything great about your life is built on the responsibilities, tough decisions, and hard work of other people. 

• Like 8

The thing that people fail to recognize is that they were getting paid for doing stupid shit so they DID have a job. They had to keep posting videos.

Just like the movie “into the wild” where that dumbfuck couldn’t make it across the river and ending up starving and dying. He didn’t want to work. Well dipshit, you worked harvest crews to get enough money to make it north.

Everyone needs some sort of money to do shit, unless you just suck dick for coke and you’ll end up dead before these free living fucktards.

“Take a look at my cousin, he’s broke and don’t do shit”